23 Nov, 09:02PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Cars

Driver blames dead biker for jams and ERP

Subscribe to Driver blames dead biker for jams and ERP 20 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    478 posts since Feb '07
    •  

saw this over another forum.. do you think it is really insensitive of this guy to push the blame to the dead person? (as if he wanted to have an accident and passed away) So to him a person's life costs only $3 and 45mins?icon_mad.gif

777 posts since Sep '05
    • this guy himself should go to hell.

typical singaporeans. thats what living does to you. desensitized and you-die-your-biz attitude.

4,913 posts since Mar '10
    462 posts since Apr '08
    149,694 posts since Feb '01
    • i refer to these as the "supermassive blackhole syndrome"

they are big and dense.. and they think the whole universe revolves around them...

being so dense, light disappears into them... which accounts for them being dim..

3,219 posts since Nov '09
    • We must see who created this accident, then blame him / her. So if it is this dead motorist's neligence lar, drink driving lar (Not possible given the time), then can blame. If it is something like someone else almost rammed to him and he try to avoid it, ended up dead, then blame the someone else instead.

• so.. without knowing why the guy died, we can blame him for everything unless proven wrong..

good one.. so much for being humane  teeth.png

reminds me of the Iranian clerics blaming the earthquakes on "promiscious women"  teeth.png

5,159 posts since Nov '09
    33,609 posts since May '09
    • becoz of jam and erp

he blames that biker

y not blame that driver

Stupidly go bang the biker for wad

25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Without even knowing whether or not the biker was at fault, he wants to curse the biker already. Sheesh - who's to say that the biker had practised good defensive riding skills but was knocked down by a stupid driver who didn't check his blind spots?

Even if the biker was entirely at fault, he had already paid the price - with his life.

So.... cursing a dead man (who may not even be at fault) to hell is a rather heavenly thing to do ah?

2,360 posts since Mar '09
    • Originally posted by theme_and_guess:

its hard to believe he has quite a number of frens....

maybe not friends.. they just appear there  teeth.png

68,867 posts since Dec '03

Maybe 200+ of them are girls he asked for access to, so he can check out their wall.

31,266 posts since Oct '02

clones... they are everywhere... teeth.png

2,360 posts since Mar '09
    635 posts since Mar '08
    • The biker should live, and this guy should die instead.

Typical selfish locals.

Edited by p228 22 Apr `10, 10:50AM
    4,913 posts since Mar '10
    • Originally posted by p228:

The biker should live, and this guy should die instead.

Typical selfish locals.

i agree with u. The guy is a typical fucking moron!

653 posts since Sep '00
    • I'm not taking sides on either the biker or the guy who commented on his death..but my colleague didn't get to see his dying father in hospital because a driver refused to give way to him, and kept blocking him. My colleague was rushing to hospital and this driver perhaps for egoistic reasons, just hogged the lane and everytime there was space to overtake he would speed up and block my colleague.. I saw how devastated my colleague was at his dad's funeral.

Don't forget an accident affects many people, one accident may just take one life, but injure many others, cause inconvenience for those who need vehicle repairs, and I've lost a deal by arriving late even though I left early, due to an accident that seemed like it happened because of "me first" mentality and recklessness.

10,723 posts since Dec '01
    • its always the "me 1st" mentality....

it is quite naive for anyone using the roads to not expect accidents to occur.Dun want to be in a rush?...come out early lar...icon_rolleyes.gif

just had an auntie cut in front of me from the back this morning...closely....all because I was keeping a proper distance from the car in front...well...all I did was to cut back into hers and she also LL change lane...dunno what she thinking...morning rush hour....cut so close in front of me will not make her reach her destination any second faster...

I have also lost count of the times I can only see front windscreens on my side mirrors instead of the entire front of cars.

And I dont drive/ride slowly.icon_twisted.gif

Edited by Xcert 29 Apr `10, 10:37AM
    16,075 posts since Sep '08
    • Car population increase will result in greater probability of accident.

The blogger shouldn't have said this even though he's free to write what he wants. Bound to invite lots of flaming.

Please Login or Signup to reply.