23 Nov, 08:40PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Cars

TPE : Mobile Speed Cam

Subscribe to TPE : Mobile Speed Cam 8 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    14,341 posts since Sep '05
    • just now about 1615hrs i driving home. is have new stunt by TP!

if u driving TPE towards SLE/CTE from Tampines, the 1st pedestrian overhead bridge at sengkang now got some banner for drivers to read. it covers the view of pedestrian walking on overhead bridge.

i ish coming from SLE towards Tampines.

the speed cam kiap people from behind. so you see overhead bridge got banner doesnt mean no TP hor.

146 posts since May '07
    53 posts since Dec '08
    • Thanks dude :) Very detailed info. Guess TP also got their quota to fill...

"~from behind" -I never actually knew that! Usually me jus look out for TP or cams in front(eg maybe hiding in the bushes or wat), nvr think of Overhead Bridge At The Back Of Me... Sneaky b*******.

Btw i heard they got 'allowance' of 10kph, (eg "90kph" = 100kph),

does that apply to these mobile cams as well, do u guys know?

Edited by AdamLyon 29 Apr `10, 9:34PM
    68,593 posts since Jan '03
    • that area is auto slow down one leh.

overhead bridge at expressway leh, i see so many TP there i also will slow down once i get around the bridge.

so many years liao.

14,341 posts since Sep '05
    • Originally posted by AdamLyon:

Thanks dude :) Very detailed info. Guess TP also got their quota to fill...

"~from behind" -I never actually knew that! Usually me jus look out for TP or cams in front(eg maybe hiding in the bushes or wat), nvr think of Overhead Bridge At The Back Of Me... Sneaky b*******.

Btw i heard they got 'allowance' of 10kph, (eg "90kph" = 100kph),

does that apply to these mobile cams as well, do u guys know?

in excess 1-10km/h is okay.

• Originally posted by kopiosatu:

that area is auto slow down one leh.

overhead bridge at expressway leh, i see so many TP there i also will slow down once i get around the bridge.

so many years liao.

can you see through opaque objects, like a banner spanning across an overhead bridge?

• the banner says "Punggol East supports 2010 YOG" i think. drove past it on the opposite direction just now.

68,593 posts since Jan '03
    • Originally posted by sinicker:

can you see through opaque objects, like a banner spanning across an overhead bridge?

i travel there all the time for 6 years

i have seen so many TPs camping there before that i will slow down automatically whether there is a banner or not, in fact u should slow down at all the overhead bridges along TPE to be safe.

i can tell u that TPs will camp at the overhead bridge outside expo if u even travel there at all.

basically anywhere with a long straight road with an overhead bridge is a nice camping spot for TPs

Please Login or Signup to reply.