24 Apr, 01:23AM in sunny Singapore!

The Singaporean Overseas Crap Box .....

Subscribe to The Singaporean Overseas Crap Box ..... 2,001 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    34,548 posts since Aug '05
    • Okie ... you guys asked for it .... Here's it is ! ... Very Happy

The Singaporean Overseas crapbox ... for all your daily rants and raves, thoughts and musings, or simply those afflicted with verbal incontinence .....

For anything and anything ... from posting the day's temperature at your location to your prata and char kuay teow dreams last night .... Razz

fire away ! ....

8,585 posts since Oct '04
    • Since my one and only prata dream 3 months ago, I've never dreamt about it again. Guess I'm numbed already... Sad

68,869 posts since Dec '03
    • Originally posted by ^spidee^:
      Since my one and only prata dream 3 months ago, I've never dreamt about it again. Guess I'm numbed already... Sad

flip your own ? ... Very Happy

or have you checked out asian supermarkets at your place ? ... i don't really dream of prata cos friends buy frozen ones for me from Edmonton .... and i can make my own curry ... Razz

• Originally posted by Fatum:

or have you checked out asian supermarkets at your place ? ... i don't really dream of prata cos friends buy frozen ones for me from Edmonton .... and i can make my own curry ... Razz

I crave only the REAL deal. That's how picky I am about my prata. Very Happy

• Originally posted by ^spidee^:
      I crave only the REAL deal. That's how picky I am about my prata. Very Happy

dunno how to flip pratas ... but i do know how to approximate prata stall curries ....

pour in a can of campbell's cream of mushroom into your curry ! ... Razz

dunno how to flip pratas ... but i do know how to approximate prata stall curries ....

pour in a can of campbell's cream of mushroom into your curry ! ... Razz

slurp... prata... mmm...

1,831 posts since Nov '04
    • prataaa ! i miss having a nice egg cheese prata !

i almost got blown away by the winds yesterday ! i lost my cap in the process..

17,715 posts since Feb '04
    17,245 posts since Mar '04
    • How do you rate transport systems overseas as compared to ours? For me, Transperth seems to be doing better than Transitlink.

17,715 posts since Feb '04
    9,973 posts since Feb '05
    • Originally posted by iveco:
      How do you rate transport systems overseas as compared to ours? For me, Transperth seems to be doing better than Transitlink.

Singapore's public transit system has the edge in terms of frequency and convenience of services. This should not be a surprise, given the island's smaller geographic area. However, comfort leave a lot to be desired due to the overcrowding at peak hours. Ever tried getting on to the MRT at Bugis Junction during rush hour? Not fun.

15,019 posts since Apr '03

u know how? list the steps.... Razz

• Originally posted by iveco:
      How do you rate transport systems overseas as compared to ours? For me, Transperth seems to be doing better than Transitlink.

sg win in terms of frequency... but thats all...

12 posts since Sep '05
    • hey...there's a place selling prata, laksa, curry n stuff abt 20 mins from my place....4 hours from edmonton...prob further if u're in saskatchewan..

My neighbour is sunbathing in her bikinis again...hoping to catch as much sun b4 the winter starts.

And damn...i shd be working not posting this..but guess it's alrite since im working from home!!!

• Originally posted by banff:
      hey...there's a place selling prata, laksa, curry n stuff abt 20 mins from my place....4 hours from edmonton...prob further if u're in saskatchewan..

My neighbour is sunbathing in her bikinis again...hoping to catch as much sun b4 the winter starts.

And damn...i shd be working not posting this..but guess it's alrite since im working from home!!!

so u not gonna join her?

118,805 posts since Dec '03
    • Originally posted by BrUtUs:
      u know how? list the steps.... Razz

well ... to make a curry resembling something that a prata stall would dish out ... first ..... 1. make an ordinary curry ... (mutton is best ... chicken doesn't go so well with frozen prata ) ..... and 2. open a can of campbell's cream of mushroom and dump the contents in .... voila ! .... you have an msg laden curry that tastes just like the real thing ! .... Very Happy

if you don't know how to make curry from curry powder ... get a can of pre-made curry from the supermarket ... and pick up a packet of red chili powder from the spices section ... Mr. Green

• Originally posted by banff:
      hey...there's a place selling prata, laksa, curry n stuff abt 20 mins from my place....4 hours from edmonton...prob further if u're in saskatchewan..

Bnaff ! ... are you living in Bnaff ? .... wow ! .... no wonder you choose to work from home ! ... Razz

well ... to make a curry resembling something that a prata stall would dish out ... first ..... 1. make an ordinary curry ... (mutton is best ... chicken doesn't go so well with frozen prata ) ..... and 2. open a can of campbell's cream of mushroom and dump the contents in .... voila ! .... you have an msg laden curry that tastes just like the real thing ! .... Very Happy

if you don't know how to make curry from curry powder ... get a can of pre-made curry from the supermarket ... and pick up a packet of red chili powder from the spices section ... Mr. Green

i duno how to do curry... moreever the angmo canned curry CMI...

12 posts since Sep '05
      so u not gonna join her?

not my kinda of bao leh..

Bnaff ! ... are you living in Bnaff ? .... wow ! .... no wonder you choose to work from home ! ... Razz

I wished....i'm an hour drive away from Banff...in cow city

i duno how to do curry... moreever the angmo canned curry CMI...

you in the UK right .... i thought there's at least one indian eatery in every british city, town, village or hamlet ? .... Very Happy

you in the UK right .... i thought there's at least one indian eatery in every british city, town, village or hamlet ? .... Very Happy

yes there is but their stuff is ex...

Please Login or Signup to reply.