24 Apr, 01:21AM in sunny Singapore!

Good bye winter, hello spring~! :)

Subscribe to Good bye winter, hello spring~! :) 131 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,092 posts since May '03
    • Hi guys, winter is ending soon and comes spring....So r u planning for aroad trip and enjoy the good climate and nice scenaries?? Where will u prefer to travel in spring?? Wink

34,548 posts since Aug '05

• finally, someone put up the spring thread ... Mr. Green

well ... spring is a good time to hit the gym in anticipation of summer ... can't hide the winter blubber behind bulky clothes anymore ... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

so are you going to play anywhere ? ...

• Originally posted by Fatum:
      finally, someone put up the spring thread ... Mr. Green

well ... spring is a good time to hit the gym in anticipation of summer ... can't hide the winter blubber behind bulky clothes anymore ... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

so are you going to play anywhere ? ...

i wanted a road trip all the way to LA and las vegas...have to wait fro my colleague to come here...hear the scenaries is the best here in spring...boise is just too boring, need to get out once in a while..hehe Wink

• Originally posted by SpeedStar:
      i wanted a road trip all the way to LA and las vegas...have to wait fro my colleague to come here...hear the scenaries is the best here in spring...boise is just too boring, need to get out once in a while..hehe Wink

maybe you can visit skid ... he's in the same state .... or maybe you can just use the money and go down to mexico ... Laughing

I prefer early summer or early fall ... this time of the year the trees are still pretty naked ... Laughing

maybe you can visit skid ... he's in the same state .... or maybe you can just use the money and go down to mexico ... Laughing

I prefer early summer or early fall ... this time of the year the trees are still pretty naked ... Laughing

right here..the effect of summer is already appraching...sun still not set at freaking 7pm..kns..haha.

Anyway its i wanted to visit places beside boise..cos there is one day i will return to singapore and i dun want to miss this chance. Smile

11,930 posts since Jan '06
    • Talking about Vegas, I found out from my co-worker that it only takes 5 hours to get there in one straight shot on highway 15. She went up there last weekend and had a good time. She says the buffets there are legendary. Laughing Tempted to go you know. Spring break here is 2 weeks long but I know know know that I won't be able to get time off to go. Our other plan is to go skiing/snowboarding in Big Bear which is about 90 minutes away. They make their own snow up in Big Bear and I'm somehow fascinated by that. Laughing

Edited by jetta 16 Mar `07, 10:45AM
    • my customer told me abt sun valley...somewhere to ski and u can see big star. Something like demi moore, arnold...but i not interesred.

I want go las vegas, and maybe seattle....heard its a gd place
      But 5 hours to LV from boise?? no way man... Confused

8,328 posts since Dec '04
      Hi guys, winter is ending soon and comes spring....So r u planning for aroad trip and enjoy the good climate and nice scenaries?? Where will u prefer to travel in spring?? Wink

I'll be going to Montana for a week at the end of this month. It's an annual trip that happens Easter week.

• Originally posted by skid:
      I'll be going to Montana for a week at the end of this month. It's an annual trip that happens Easter week.

wow great to hear that~! But is there any interesting thing to see there??

my customer told me abt sun valley...somewhere to ski and u can see big star. Something like demi moore, arnold...but i not interesred.

I want go las vegas, and maybe seattle....heard its a gd place

Seattle is nice but I won't live there. Laughing If you go during the summer, it gets pretty hot but there's more to do and the sun doesn't set till like 10 pm. If you go in the winter, you can go skiing, etc. Since you're used to the cold, you won't notice the Seattle winter weather. Laughing Just be prepared for it to rain like 4 out of the 6 days you're there. Laughing

• Originally posted by jetta:
      Seattle is nice but I won't live there. Laughing If you go during the summer, it gets pretty hot but there's more to do and the sun doesn't set till like 10 pm. If you go in the winter, you can go skiing, etc. Since you're used to the cold, you won't notice the Seattle winter weather. Laughing Just be prepared for it to rain like 4 out of the 6 days you're there. Laughing

alarmak...same as boise. sun set at 10pm...kns, want to sleep early also cannot. Confused

8,328 posts since Dec '04
      wow great to hear that~! But is there any interesting thing to see there??

Yellowstone Park, Glacier Park....Montana is a beautiful state, but I'll be going to visit relatives on the farm.

that's from Jetta's home to Las Vegas

• Originally posted by skid:
      that's from Jetta's home to Las Vegas

haha i knew it~! Our side need something like 10 hours right?? oh my god, i think taking plane better...mmmm...have to plan when my colleague is here

9,973 posts since Feb '05
      Hi guys, winter is ending soon and comes spring....So r u planning for aroad trip and enjoy the good climate and nice scenaries?? Where will u prefer to travel in spring?? Wink

Once the weather improves and the vegetation starts turning green, I'm planning on setting aside about three days to take a drive up north to Duluth and thence along the fabulously scenic and rugged North Shore of Lake Superior. If we're ambitious, we'll see if we have the endurance to hug the lakeshore and drive all the way into Canada. I don't think I'm wanted by law enforcement in that country, so attempting a crossing should be fairly safe. Very Happy

• Originally posted by Meia Gisborn:
      Once the weather improves and the vegetation starts turning green, I'm planning on setting aside about three days to take a drive up north to Duluth and thence along the fabulously scenic and rugged North Shore of Lake Superior. If we're ambitious, we'll see if we have the endurance to hug the lakeshore and drive all the way into Canada. I don't think I'm wanted by law enforcement in that country, so attempting a crossing should be fairly safe. Very Happy

Jetta told me vancouver is nice....but canada is sooooooo far from me....and i dun even dare to drive to utah from here...cos i am v blur when i am on the road..haha Laughing

Jetta told me vancouver is nice....but canada is sooooooo far from me....and i dun even dare to drive to utah from here...cos i am v blur when i am on the road..haha Laughing

just go seattle lor ..... vancouver is just like hongkong without the smog that's all ... Laughing

20,684 posts since Apr '05
    • But we had WINTER weather yesterday wor!!!!! Mad Mad

And it is said to be snowing this weekend!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Okay, back to Spring!!! Very Happy

Well, me sisters are coming over in May. We will visit Vegas!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wee-wheet.........THREE "single" ladies in Vegas!!!!! Now, what can we do there? Mr. Green Evil or Very Mad

Kekekeke~~~~~

• Originally posted by littlestream:
      But we had WINTER weather yesterday wor!!!!! Mad Mad

And it is said to be snowing this weekend!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Okay, back to Spring!!! Very Happy

Well, me sisters are coming over in May. We will visit Vegas!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wee-wheet.........THREE "single" ladies in Vegas!!!!! Now, what can we do there? Mr. Green Evil or Very Mad

Kekekeke~~~~~

Vegas in May? *hmm.... rubbing chin hatching plan to meet up there*

But before any kind of fun can begin, I have to partake of some spring cleaning. Sad The winter things must be cleaned before putting away and that's a gargantuan task. *sigh*

• saw alot of sales for the spring season but i dun wana another jacket liao...discount also no use...Sad

• One sure sign of spring's arrival: TREE POLLEN!

My allergies have just kicked into high gear. Sad

One sure sign of spring's arrival: [b]TREE POLLEN!

My allergies have just kicked into high gear. Sad[/b]

no MG ... a sure sign of spring is fresh bird poo on your car ... Laughing

no MG ... a sure sign of spring is fresh bird poo on your car ... Laughing

Yeah, that too! Laughing

I have, however, had my vehicle "bombed" with poo from Canadian geese in the dead of winter. There's no rhyme or reason to the migratory patterns of these honkers, as they can be seen flying in large 'V'-formations in seemingly random directions over here. Shocked

One sure sign of spring's arrival: [b]TREE POLLEN!

My allergies have just kicked into high gear. Sad[/b]

Ah Choo! Mr. Green

24,118 posts since Nov '03
    • Some states in USA have already reverted back to the summer hours. I assumed the rest of the world is doing so this Sunday, right?

Please Login or Signup to reply.