30 Apr, 05:20AM in sunny Singapore!

The Singaporean Overseas Crapbox 2

Subscribe to The Singaporean Overseas Crapbox 2 187 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,831 posts since Nov '04
    36,664 posts since Apr '06
    • yeah

after the night where we all get an extra hour of sleep, it's going to dark by 530pm...hahaha

1,831 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by udontknowme:
      yeah

after the night where we all get an extra hour of sleep, it's going to dark by 530pm...hahaha

and it gets worst during winter... Better start pulling out my winter jackets and boots !

55,231 posts since Sep '03
    34,548 posts since Aug '05

• I've given away most of my winter stuff ... save for a northface puffa and my obiang khaki coloured trench coat .... Laughing

41,243 posts since Jul '00
    8,328 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by ^tamago^:
      here no winter Sad

wasn't winter on a Thursday last year? Laughing

• Originally posted by Fatum:
      I've given away most of my winter stuff ... save for a northface puffa and my obiang khaki coloured trench coat .... Laughing

given!? two words: yard sale Laughing

20,684 posts since Apr '05
    • woohoo~~~~ WE MADE IT!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

congratz to crapbox 2.........let's all place a bet to guess when this "box" will complete? Mr. Green Embarassed

* places C$5 on the table * Razz

9,973 posts since Feb '05
    • Originally posted by littlestream:
      woohoo~~~~ WE MADE IT!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

congratz to crapbox 2.........let's all place a bet to guess when this "box" will complete? Mr. Green Embarassed

* places C$5 on the table * Razz

* Discreetly removes and pockets the C$5 from said table *

• Originally posted by Meia Gisborn:
      * Discreetly removes and pockets the C$5 from said table *

Evil or Very Mad

how r u MG? it's single digits days and daylight savings time over liao. 13 hours behind sg time liao.

36,664 posts since Apr '06
    • lucky u, udon. we getting high of like 4. and it's gonna rain today n tmr. Sad

oh, today is my FIRST day back in office for that dreadful 5-day work week. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

console me please. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

9,973 posts since Feb '05
      Evil or Very Mad

how r u MG? it's single digits days and daylight savings time over liao. 13 hours behind sg time liao.

I'm okay. What about you? Did you have an enjoyable weekend?

Yah, it's colder AND WINDIER today. We could feel the bus being affected by the wind on the freeway this morning. The weather forecast calls for wind gusts of up to 45 mph later today. Shocked

So, did you enjoy the extra hour of sleep on Sunday? Very Happy

Yah, it's colder AND WINDIER today. We could feel the bus being affected by the wind on the freeway this morning. The weather forecast calls for wind gusts of up to 45 mph later today. Shocked

yah, it was yet another makan weekend. what else is new, right, when s'poreans and m'sians gather together. Embarassed

wow.....hold on tight to your pants eh? Laughing

actually, i used that extra hour to make desserts. i finished cooking at 2:30am. Razz

hey, know what? i just came off our staff meeting, in view that it's our new fiscal year and the some reporting changes. while my colleagues talked, i was like "am i in the wrong department?" i was clueless as to what they were talking about and i have been oblivious about what's being going on since i have been in only 1 day a week for the past year.

i tink i am glad that i am now back in the office. time to get all geared up for a promotion. not~~~ Mr. Green

11,930 posts since Jan '06
      lucky u, udon. we getting high of like 4. and it's gonna rain today n tmr. Sad

oh, today is my FIRST day back in office for that dreadful 5-day work week. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

console me please. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Christmas is coming. Mr. Green

• Day off and I'm trying to finish a DIY project I started a few weeks ago. Grrr...! I'm putting up solar film on all the windows in the house. Sounds easy but the first couple were the hardest to put up. Now that I've gotten the hang of things, the project's almost done. I have 3 more to go but I'm suddenly feeling lazy. Laughing

15,514 posts since Apr '04

Extra hour of sleep! OH YEA! Laughing

• Is it just me, or do supermarkets suddenly have lesser fruits (or smaller sized fruits) Rolling Eyes

• oops, forgot my ritual

hi *waves* Wink

• Originally posted by deathscythe99:
      Is it just me, or do supermarkets suddenly have lesser fruits (or smaller sized fruits) Rolling Eyes

erm, same lah.....no diff leh.

erm, same lah.....no diff leh.

Dunno lehs...the supermarket I go now have lesser fruits....and the apples smaller le Mad

• Originally posted by deathscythe99:
      Dunno lehs...the supermarket I go now have lesser fruits....and the apples smaller le Mad

weather too cold that it shrinks? Laughing

Edited by littlestream 07 Nov `07, 7:09AM
    34,548 posts since Aug '05

• my landlord is so stingy with the heat ..... Mad

I'm glad I'm going to some place warm soon ! .... Mad

weather too cold that it shrinks? Laughing

I was trying to refer u to that.

Glad u got it Laughing Laughing

Please Login or Signup to reply.