30 May, 11:38AM in sunny Singapore!

The Expat List - 2

Subscribe to The Expat List - 2 39 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    586 posts since Feb '05
    • littlestream.... halo! ha... i know.... i went MIA, right? ha.... same lah... busy work work, pat tor, move accommodation etc etc... finally broadband up at my new place... ha.... u hor seh bor?? i was showing my SO one of the threads the other day, he want to 'peng' when he read  our singlish 'got meh'? ha... well well.. though he BBC but i m trying hard to teach him some singlish ... now he ei sai gong 'shiok', 'lah', 'leh', 'gan chiong spider' liaoz... ha... buay pai, buay pai....  

7 posts since Dec '08
    7,075 posts since Jan '07
    142 posts since Dec '99
    • I'm in Shanghai, China, running the Primary Division of the Shanghai Singapore International School, Xuhui Campus.

9 posts since Dec '08
    • I just found out about this website. So I'm new here. Add me to the list. I'm in LA, CA, USA.

7,075 posts since Jan '07
    • Originally posted by genang:

I just found out about this website. So I'm new here. Add me to the list. I'm in LA, CA, USA.

Welcome where in LA?  and ur r here work? as a sturdents? etc

8 posts since Nov '08
    • Hi LittleStream,

Happy New Year!

Thanks for adding me. I was in Perth studying postgrad for 2 yrs, and now in Melbourne working. Don't see a lot of Singaporeans around though... not in church or social activities. I'm the only Singaporean in my workplace, and 1 of the few non-Anglos around.

Wondering if there are any Singaporeans who meet up in Melbourne occasionally.

6,785 posts since Sep '06
    • Originally posted by Matsuri:

Hi LittleStream,

Happy New Year!

Thanks for adding me. I was in Perth studying postgrad for 2 yrs, and now in Melbourne working. Don't see a lot of Singaporeans around though... not in church or social activities. I'm the only Singaporean in my workplace, and 1 of the few non-Anglos around.

Wondering if there are any Singaporeans who meet up in Melbourne occasionally.

Yes, I do meet up quite regularly with one of the sgforumers here. Recently just met up with another one who lives in Sydney.

286 posts since Jun '08
    29 posts since Jan '09
    • Hi LittleStream,

Could you please add me to the list. I'm living and working in Melbourne.

2 posts since Jan '05
    • add mi too

edmonton ab , canada

working and studying

lol anyone in edmonton drop mi a  text 780-9377869 lol

22 posts since Jan '09
    • I'm working in Portsmouth. I've been to Southampton and I think there is a sizeable contingent in Southampton.

63 posts since Feb '09
    6,785 posts since Sep '06
    • All right people.... the expat lists have just been updated.  I apologise for taking so long.  If I have missed out anything etc please do let me know.

Welcome to SO!icon_wink.gif

Please Login or Signup to reply.