1. The results of the 2016 Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) will be released on Thursday, 24 November 2016. Students may obtain their result slips from their respective primary schools from 11.00am on 24 November 2016.
SUBMISSION OF SECONDARY ONE OPTIONS
2. Eligible students will receive option forms to select secondary schools when they collect their results slips. Students are to discuss their secondary school choices with their parents as they complete the Secondary One (S1) Option Forms.
3. In every sealed S1 Option Form, there will be a unique S1 Personal Identification Number (S1 PIN) that can be used to submit the secondary school options online via the Secondary One Internet System (S1-IS). The S1-IS will be accessible from 11.00am on 24 November 2016 to 3.00pm on 30 November 2016 through the Ministry of Education’s (MOE) S1 Posting website at www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/secondary-one-posting-exercise.
4. Students, in discussion with their parents, are advised to first consider their secondary school choices, decide on these choices and complete the option form before logging on to the S1-IS. This will help to facilitate the smooth completion of their online submission.
5. Alternatively, the option form can be submitted through the student’s primary school. Submission at the primary schools can be made during the following timeslots: 11.00am to 3.00pm on 24 November 2016; and 9.00am to 3.00pm on 25, 28, 29 and 30 November 2016.
RELEASE OF SECONDARY ONE POSTING RESULTS
6. The S1 Posting Results will be released on Wednesday, 21 December 2016. The posting results can be accessed through any of the following channels:
- Short Message Service (SMS) via a local mobile number (if provided by the applicant during the application process)
- S1-IS at www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/secondary-one-posting-exercise.
- At the student’s primary school
7.Students are to report on 22 December 2016 at 8.30am to the secondary schools they are posted to.
8. More information on the S1 Posting Exercise and S1-IS is available at MOE’s S1 Posting website or in the information booklet entitled “Choosing Your Secondary Schools” previously distributed to the Primary 6 students. For enquiries, parents can call the MOE Customer Service Centre at 6872 2220 on weekdays from 8.30am to 5.30pm and from 8.30am to 12.30pm on Saturdays.
Secondary school posting results to be released on Dec 21: MOE
Secondary One posting results will be released next Wednesday, Dec 21 at 9am, the Ministry of Education (MOE) said in a statement today (Dec 14).
Parents will receive posting results via SMS if they had previously provided their mobile numbers during the submission of their child's school choices.
Otherwise, they can find out the results at their child's primary school or online at https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/secondary-one-posting-exercise.
Students must report to the secondary schools that they have been posted to on Thursday, Dec 22 at 8.30am.
For enquiries, call the MOE Customer Service Centre at 6872 2220 during operating hours (between 8.30am and 5.30pm on weekdays or between 8.30am and 12.30pm on Saturdays).Edited by FireIce 15 Dec `16, 1:04PM