22 Nov, 10:36AM in sunny Singapore!

Shame On You Chinese Boy-Mocks Chinese New Year

Subscribe to Shame On You Chinese Boy-Mocks Chinese New Year 25 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Pinknutri's Avatar
    648 posts since Jan '10
  • famousboy23's Avatar
    3 posts since Jan '12
  • Jacky Woo's Avatar
    1,543 posts since Nov '10
    • I camt be bothered with what they said. why care with idiots right?  you have better things to do and worry than this?

  • Dalforce 1941's Avatar
    2,186 posts since Dec '11
    • To hell with him lah. Fucking banana.

      14 years old. How much does he know? Now got internet, these clowns can upload their garbage and make a fool of themselves.

      Why never criticise PAP and Lee Kuan Yew?

      CNY dare to criticise, PAP and Lee Kuan Yew keep quiet?

      Pui.

      You come and attack PAP and Lee Kuan Yew, then come and talk to me. Otherwise fuck off.

      That fucking anglophile bastard Harry Lee Kuan Yew.

      Edited by Dalforce 1941 21 Jan `12, 12:03AM
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    246,612 posts since Dec '99
    • he said is joke.

       

      he was chosen to act in the movie bcos he can fiak the accent so well 

      (cos he relli grew up there)

  • ShadowKnight's Avatar
    134 posts since Dec '08
  • mancha's Avatar
    8,961 posts since Sep '04
  • Dalforce 1941's Avatar
    2,186 posts since Dec '11
    • What a fool. His parents also banana?

      I think Singapore run by that anglophile bastard Harry Lee Kuan Yew has become too westernised. Produce this type of shallow and empty banana. There is a need for a thorough de-westernisation of Singapore.

      Head is bastard, body also become bastard. This is wrong.

      Edited by Dalforce 1941 21 Jan `12, 12:42AM
  • Summer hill's Avatar
    6,639 posts since Dec '11
  • Pinknutri's Avatar
    648 posts since Jan '10
    • Originally posted by Jacky Woo:

      I camt be bothered with what they said. why care with idiots right?  you have better things to do and worry than this?

      I hope this is an isolated case. It will be worrying if our younger generation in Singapore are behaving like him. Mocking their own race. He thinks he is a westerner, come on, Westerner will never think that he is one of them. Though he says it is a joke but how can he joke about this kind of thing. I think our younger generation is a lost generation. No idea about their roots. May be someone should create a name for a race for people like him who behaves like a "banana" , yellow on the outside but inside is white.

      Edited by Pinknutri 21 Jan `12, 8:29AM
  • Summer hill's Avatar
    6,639 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by Pinknutri:

      I hope this is an isolated case. It will be worrying if our younger generation in Singapore are behaving like him. Mocking their own race. He thinks he is a westerner, come on, Westerner will never think that he is one of them. Though he says it is a joke but how can he joke about this kind of thing. I think our younger generation is a lost generation. No idea about their roots. May be someone should create a name for a race for people like him who behaves like a "banana" , yellow on the outside but inside is white.

      the grass is always greener on the other side

  • Dalforce 1941's Avatar
    2,186 posts since Dec '11
    •  

      I think our younger generation is a lost generation. No idea about their roots. 

       

       

      Current garbage education system cannot produce cultured people.

      I think it should be completely destroyed.

      Last time the old education system can produce cultured people, Lee Kuan Yew's garbage half fuck bullshit system can only produce trash like this 14 year old filth.

      That fucking anglophile bastard Harry Lee Kuan Yew.

      This cultureless bastard Lee Kuan Yew, leave the system to him, everything come out shit.

      Fucking filth.icon_evil.gif That bastard Lee Kuan Yew. Ruin the culture of Singaporeans. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

       

       

      Edited by Dalforce 1941 21 Jan `12, 2:27PM
  • Summer hill's Avatar
    6,639 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by Dalforce 1941:

       

       

       

      Current garbage education system cannot produce cultured people.

      I think it should be completely destroyed.

      Last time the old education system can produce cultured people, Lee Kuan Yew's garbage half fuck bullshit system can only produce trash like this 14 year old filth.

      That fucking anglophile bastard Harry Lee Kuan Yew.

      This cultureless bastard Lee Kuan Yew, leave the system to him, everything come out shit.

      Fucking filth.icon_evil.gif That bastard Lee Kuan Yew. Ruin the culture of Singaporeans. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

       

       

      its not about education system, but influence.

      if you think youngsters today are losing their roots, make them proud of their roots.

      Like what Bruce Lee did.

      Don't sit behind your computer and whine. 

  • Dalforce 1941's Avatar
    2,186 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by Summer hill:

      its not about education system, but influence.

      That is incorrect. It is about education system and enviroment.

  • QX179R's Avatar
    67,571 posts since Feb '08
  • Dalforce 1941's Avatar
    2,186 posts since Dec '11
    • Better to ignore the little bastard. Inside the head all empty, no point talk about him.

      It's like criticising the village idiot, what's the point? 

  • Summer hill's Avatar
    6,639 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by Dalforce 1941:

      That is incorrect. It is about education system and enviroment.

      nope. 

      U should look at what bruce lee did.  

    • I am a 14-year-old. 

      Am I a trash? Because I am speaking and type English in reply to you. Oh, i had just forgotten that a chinese must write chinese.

      Zen tui pu qi 

  • M the name's Avatar
    1,765 posts since Mar '09
    • Originally posted by Dalforce 1941:

      That is incorrect. It is about education system and enviroment.

       

      Wrong, it is asian graphic novel shit like Naruto the pang sai that pollute the youngster worldwide, giving bad influence from the main character that doing action in outrage of modest is the coolest way of impress people .In western education or etiquette, you will learn that you need to shake hand with people to show appreciation,gentlemen/lady and politeness, in the teaching of Naruto the pang sai, you learn to dig your ear in front of crowd as a sign of hao lian, and later you grab your classmate shirt and said "You want to fight?" OMG !!!. This blasphemy need to be ban or next time you will see kid post an video online without wearing any clothing. The 14 years old ripping kid above is just the tip of the iceberg.

      Edited by M the name 21 Jan `12, 5:16PM
  • Pinknutri's Avatar
    648 posts since Jan '10
    • Originally posted by Summer hill:

      I am a 14-year-old. 

      Am I a trash? Because I am speaking and type English in reply to you. Oh, i had just forgotten that a chinese must write chinese.

      Zen tui pu qi 

      It is ok for Chinese to speak and write English. At the same time, not forgetting to know how to speak and write Chinese. Most importantly, does not mock Chinese traditions. Have you seen Japanese, Koreans or Thai mock their traditions openly? Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Hong Kongers speak their own language, they do not mock their traditions and can prosper just like Singapore.

  • BanguIzai's Avatar
    7,563 posts since Mar '10
    • Originally posted by M the name:

       

      Wrong, it is asian graphic novel shit like Naruto the pang sai that pollute the youngster worldwide, giving bad influence from the main character that doing action in outrage of modest is the coolest way of impress people .In western education or etiquette, you will learn that you need to shake hand with people to show appreciation,gentlemen/lady and politeness, in the teaching of Naruto the pang sai, you learn to dig your ear in front of crowd as a sign of hao lian, and later you grab your classmate shirt and said "You want to fight?" OMG !!!. This blasphemy need to be ban or next time you will see kid post an video online without wearing any clothing. The 14 years old ripping kid above is just the tip of the iceberg.

      WHy is NARUTO " pang sai " ?

  • famousboy23's Avatar
    3 posts since Jan '12
  • M the name's Avatar
    1,765 posts since Mar '09
    • Originally posted by BanguIzai:

      WHy is NARUTO " pang sai " ?


      Since you cannot understand the words which I posted, I will show it in picture as pictures spoken a thousand words :

       

      Just look at that "pang sai" face and attitude make me want to vomit and throw a few punch of holes in his face. If you people want to criticize an 14 years old fool who want to mock CNY, than in my opinion Naruto the pang sai is even worst than him. You people said Japanese didn't mock on their traditions openly or is this picture part of showcasing their "cool" etiquette? Like Dalforce 1941 way of label a kid filth, Naruto the pang sai is the father and king of all the pang sai and there is no question about that.

       

  • Dalforce 1941's Avatar
    2,186 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by Pinknutri:

      At the same time, not forgetting to know how to speak and write Chinese. Most importantly, does not mock Chinese traditions. 

       

       

       

      For that, they need to be trained in a proper chinese school under chinese curriculum.

      Harry Lee Kuan Yew destroyed all the chinese schools due to the political threat from the chinese Singaporeans. So how?

      Those study in the half fuck schools become like that 14 years old banana bastard like Harry Lee Kuan Yew.

      Head is fucking bastard, the body also rotted and became a bastard.

      how?

      I think after Harry Lee Kuan Yew is dead, all of his garbage policies must be totally and thoroughly destroyed. Follow this type of bastard like Lee Kuan Yew will only lead to a cultural and spiritual dead end.

      Edited by Dalforce 1941 22 Jan `12, 3:57PM
  • Summer hill's Avatar
    6,639 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by Dalforce 1941:

       

       

       

      For that, they need to be trained in a proper chinese school under chinese curriculum.

      Harry Lee Kuan Yew destroyed all the chinese schools due to the political threat from the chinese Singaporeans. So how?

      Those study in the half fuck schools become like that 14 years old banana bastard like Harry Lee Kuan Yew.

      Head is fucking bastard, the body also rotted and became a bastard.

      how?

      I think after Harry Lee Kuan Yew is dead, all of his garbage policies must be totally and thoroughly destroyed. Follow this type of bastard like Lee Kuan Yew will only lead to a cultural and spiritual dead end.

      hey, i think ur comments towards pap  are kinda offensive.

      can u stop using the "f" word?

Please Login or Signup to reply.