03 Sep, 02:36AM in sunny Singapore!

Legend Zidane hails Gunner Nasri

Subscribe to Legend Zidane hails Gunner Nasri 10 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    19,794 posts since Dec '04
    • The legendary Zinedine Zidane has paid the ultimate compliment to Arsenal playmaker Samir Nasri and backed the Frenchman to achieve a great career.

Nasri, who scored on his Arsenal debut, will be happy to know that one of the best players in the history of the game is one of his admirers.

Zidane has hailed the left midfielder and tipped him to reach to the very top with both his club and country.

The former Real Madrid icon has even said that watching Nasri in action is a pleasure for him.

Zidane said: “I really think that Samir has a beautiful career ahead of him and that he represents our national team’s biggest hope.

“I have been following his career since day one because we share the same origins and we both come from Marseille.

“He is a great player, I like his qualities and enjoy myself every time I see him play.”

1,213 posts since Oct '08
    8,686 posts since Jun '08
    • i notice this fellow since a few seasons ago when he was with OM, he's good. i watched him last season against liverpool. omg, with him around, trouble was everywhere for us.

3,473 posts since Feb '04
    • but i dont see such similar brillance from him in arsenal. well maybe not yet i hope.

1,922 posts since Dec '08
    3,473 posts since Feb '04
    • Originally posted by limpper:

jerry, are you using "lol" to increase your post count?

cos i got nothing to say lol must get 20 first..

Please Login or Signup to reply.