21 Sep, 02:09AM in sunny Singapore!

win $$ with INSIDER TIPS on World Cup results !!!

Subscribe to win $$ with INSIDER TIPS on World Cup results !!! 514 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • South Africa vs Mexico  >> this is a nobrainer ! just bet on Mexico +1.5 at 1.14, sure win one so bet big !

       

      Cameroon vs Japan  >> bet on Cameroon beating the Japs at 1.95 and bet big !

      Slovakia vs New Zealand  >> another nobrainer ! bet on Slovakia at 1.38, remember to bet big !

      Brazil vs North Korea  >> a total nobrainer !! bet on Brazil -2.5 at 2.00, sure win one so bet big big !!

       

      or you can bet with a smaller amount and compound your bets on each subsequent match !

       

      example -

      bet $100 on Mexico = $114

      bet $114 on Cameroon = $222

      bet $222 on Slovakia = $306

      bet $306 on Brazil = $612

       

      $612 - $100 = $512 profit liao !!! from just 4 matches some more !

      Edited by Asromanista2001 11 Jun `10, 2:41PM
  • SevenEleven's Avatar
    7,462 posts since Aug '05
  • Rooney9's Avatar
    13,146 posts since Aug '09
    • favourites may not always win. remembered france vs senegal in 2002 first match lol.

  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • if you tonight go to sleep and never wake up, how ????

       

      i already said insider tips liao mah, sure win one !

      notice i never talk about England-USA and Germany-Australia, they look like nobrainers too but they're not sure bets !

       

      don't believe my tips then analyze yourself lah.........

      South Africa wouldn't be at the WC if they weren't the host !

      Japan is so crappy, Cameroon can't help but beat them !

      New Zealand is the weakest country in the WC, probably only North Korea can't beat them !

      Brazil could easily demolish North Korea with 10 men !

    • Originally posted by Rooney9:

      favourites may not always win. remembered france vs senegal in 2002 first match lol.

       

      France was on the decline back then while Senegal was never that weak to begin with !

  • Rooney9's Avatar
    13,146 posts since Aug '09
    • football is never a straight forward game as the ball is round icon_lol.gif

      but one factor I would place is the fatigue and exhaustion of european based players, having played some 50-70 matches this season, depending on their teams progression in the CL. already some players are injured before the world cup has started.

  • SevenEleven's Avatar
    7,462 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by Asromanista2001:

      if you tonight go to sleep and never wake up, how ????

       

      i already said insider tips liao mah, sure win one !

      notice i never talk about England-USA and Germany-Australia, they look like nobrainers too but they're not sure bets !

       

      don't believe my tips then analyze yourself lah.........

      South Africa wouldn't be at the WC if they weren't the host !

      Japan is so crappy, Cameroon can't help but beat them !

      New Zealand is the weakest country in the WC, probably only North Korea can't beat them !

      Brazil could easily demolish North Korea with 10 men !


      we'll know tonight

  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • by the time you know, too late liao lor !!!

      i can't be bothered to queue at 7/11 so i skip tonight's game, odds too low anyway so i'll bet bigger on the other 3 games !

      so ah.........

       

      bet $200 on Cameroon = $390

      bet $390 on Slovakia = $538

      bet $538 on Brazil = $1076

       

      $1076 - $200 = $879 pure profit liao in 3 games only !!!

  • Poignant's Avatar
    5,159 posts since Nov '09
  • JazzMyWorld's Avatar
    42 posts since May '09
    • Don't risk Slovakia vs New Zealand.

      Can't remember when the friendlies when New Zealand beat some country 1-0.

      Safest is Cameroon and Japan and Brazil and North Korea.

  • popikachu's Avatar
    16,111 posts since Dec '06
    • how to bet? Go where bet? lol i never bet anything in my whole life before sia...

      wanna have some fun! but dunno how... lols

  • TTFU's Avatar
    6,124 posts since Mar '10
  • Chris88110's Avatar
    2,050 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by Asromanista2001:

      South Africa vs Mexico  >> this is a nobrainer ! just bet on Mexico +1.5 at 1.14, sure win one so bet big !

      By the looks of things you don't seem to be right....

  • Negger's Avatar
    101 posts since Feb '07
  • Breakingstyle's Avatar
    81 posts since Sep '09
    • HAHAHA nice lah south africa! ts ur insider is how inside.. u meant to type outside isit? buay tahan LOL 

  • SevenEleven's Avatar
    7,462 posts since Aug '05
  • Cristiano@Red_Devils.com's Avatar
    783 posts since Jan '05
    • Hello u two (Breakingstyle and SevenEleven) are noobs or what? People already said take Mexico +1.5 at 1.14. He didnt advice bet outright win for Mexico. So based on last night's result (1-1), the result of the bet is still a win.

       

  • SGporkz's Avatar
    3,923 posts since Sep '09
    • talk only.. its ok if u want to post  ' tips ' no need tell us u bet how big how small.. unless u want print screen to show us?

       

  • Rock^Star's Avatar
    11,142 posts since Jul '05
    • romanista, u count chickens before they are hatched ah lol. Gambling no sure win, as long as u keep betting ur winnings, nothing belongs to u.

  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • aiyah, compounding is the safest way to bet !

      lose small but can win very big !

      if you bet on many matches with same amount, you lose big almost for sure !

       

      England-USA very risky lah, USA beat Spain 3-2 and then lost to Brazil 2-3 in Confederations Cup

      so i'll say best to go for Germany-Australia ! bet on win only not give ball though.........

       

      Slovakia beat New Zealand very very safe ! why leh ?

      i saw Bahrain in Asian qualifiers and they were crap and they were able to DOMINATE New Zealand over both legs of their play-offs !

  • TIB657M's Avatar
    4,701 posts since Aug '09
    • Surprise results were started from Italy vs USA and Ghana vs Czech onwards.......
      But the elimination rounds did not really produce the surprise results.

  • dragg's Avatar
    49,241 posts since Mar '05
  • TIB657M's Avatar
    4,701 posts since Aug '09
    • Originally posted by dragg:

      bet on draws for the 1st round matches.

       


      lol, last season 1st round matches, either 1 team managed to win. No draw at all.

  • SevenEleven's Avatar
    7,462 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by [email protected]_Devils.com:

      Hello u two (Breakingstyle and SevenEleven) are noobs or what? People already said take Mexico +1.5 at 1.14. He didnt advice bet outright win for Mexico. So based on last night's result (1-1), the result of the bet is still a win.

       


      that mean...Africa  must win by 1 ball to lose? icon_lol.gif yeah..i'm a noob in soccer bet. the most i buy is win, lose, draw.

       

Please Login or Signup to reply.