23 Apr, 08:50PM in sunny Singapore!

Any idea for the very first SINGLES outing??

Subscribe to Any idea for the very first SINGLES outing?? 49 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • thelesis's Avatar
    2,064 posts since Feb '03
    • Hey guys,

      share some ideas... my idea is quite wacky...

      - Play dota
      - coffee session
      - Clubbing

  • hisoka's Avatar
    37,644 posts since Mar '05
  • allentyb's Avatar
    12,026 posts since Jan '07
  • thelesis's Avatar
    2,064 posts since Feb '03
  • de_middle's Avatar
    16,378 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by thelesis:
      aiya,

      If dating outing... i might well open a dating agency...

      considering the ratio of guys versus girls....... Laughing

      Edited by de_middle 18 Jul `07, 1:29PM
  • Cool-gal's Avatar
    9,068 posts since Jul '06
    • clubbing better.
      coz those who dun like to chat, can dance n drink.
      at least ter wont be any silence awkward.

  • thelesis's Avatar
    2,064 posts since Feb '03
    • Then clark quay is the best… those want quiet place, go clinic… those want happening.. go Arena.. Steady bo?

    • Aiya, why so mafan?? Call me at 82010741 if you want to meetup today… I at Vivo City Mac Donald….

  • ispyyy's Avatar
    5,557 posts since May '07
  • thelesis's Avatar
    2,064 posts since Feb '03
  • airgrinder's Avatar
    2,468 posts since May '01
  • thelesis's Avatar
    2,064 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by airgrinder:
      "pit stop" at boat quay.

      noisy but suitable for kids.

      i believe most of us are above 21? we no longer a kids, dude Cool

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    242,690 posts since Dec '99
  • AndrewPKYap's Avatar
    16,470 posts since Oct '06
  • airgrinder's Avatar
    2,468 posts since May '01
    • Originally posted by thelesis:
      i believe most of us are above 21? we no longer a kids, dude Cool

      opoos... hehe.

      The other forums are filled with pre o-level JC and poly people. hehe

      BUFFET!!! ahhahahahahaha

  • DailyFreeGames.com's Avatar
    2,931 posts since Nov '05
    • i think you people go clubbing the best lah, it's good idea, if ratio of guys to girls not even, then go pick up some girls over lor, even better bring some home Twisted Evil

  • thelesis's Avatar
    2,064 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by DailyFreeGames.com:
      i think you people go clubbing the best lah, it's good idea, if ratio of guys to girls not even, then go pick up some girls over lor, even better bring some home Twisted Evil

      hahahaha.. good idea but are you going along, show us how u gonna pick the girls?

  • popikachu's Avatar
    16,086 posts since Dec '06
    • Originally posted by thelesis:
      i believe most of us are above 21? we no longer a kids, dude Cool

      geez...

      Mod of this forum is just a 16 year kid xiao di di leh...

      Nvm lar... if got age limit de leave me out lor...
      i need to concentrate on my studies also Wink

  • thelesis's Avatar
    2,064 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by popikachu:
      geez...

      Mod of this forum is just a 16 year kid xiao di di leh...

      Nvm lar... if got age limit de leave me out lor...
      i need to concentrate on my studies also Wink

      Wah... now then i realised.... u should leave the mod to me.. i 25yrs old..
      got many experience as single.. LOLX

  • popikachu's Avatar
    16,086 posts since Dec '06
    • Originally posted by thelesis:
      Wah... now then i realised.... u should leave the mod to me.. i 25yrs old..
      got many experience as single.. LOLX

      well...

      why you want to be mod so much?

      lets see first bah...
      cus i dun know you much yet..

  • BeRt^.^'s Avatar
    3,401 posts since Jul '07
  • popikachu's Avatar
    16,086 posts since Dec '06
    • Originally posted by airgrinder:
      opoos... hehe.

      The other forums are filled with pre o-level JC and poly people. hehe

      BUFFET!!! ahhahahahahaha

      buffet is club 30 aka club glotonny de specialise...
      Can ask them for suggestion!

  • Cool-gal's Avatar
    9,068 posts since Jul '06
    • Originally posted by DailyFreeGames.com:
      i think you people go clubbing the best lah, it's good idea, if ratio of guys to girls not even, then go pick up some girls over lor, even better bring some home Twisted Evil

      Laughing Laughing
      good one.
      u be the leader.

  • StarPuppy's Avatar
    30,521 posts since Jan '04
  • AndrewPKYap's Avatar
    16,470 posts since Oct '06
Please Login or Signup to reply.