28 Mar, 06:03PM in sunny Singapore!

Any christian girl need a boyfriend?

Subscribe to Any christian girl need a boyfriend? 31 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Oto45's Avatar
    25 posts since Mar '11
    • Hi i’m 26, single and lonely. and the girls in my church are so stuck up i think i will never be able to get married in the future. infact the girls outside of church are so much more attractive and friendly. they are much more approachable then girls in church.

      but the thing is, the bible tells us to marry a christian girl. so therefore i am in this predicament. girls?

      guys any suggestions?

  • t0lietb0iie's Avatar
    39 posts since Jan '08
    • do you have $ ? car? condo ? looks?

      if no , sorry but you should remain single.

      you must realise how materialistic sg girls is.

      unless you go for foreginer

  • PieChucker's Avatar
    7 posts since Sep '12
  • sgdiehard's Avatar
    5,269 posts since Jul '04
    • Originally posted by Oto45:

      Hi i’m 26, single and lonely. and the girls in my church are so stuck up i think i will never be able to get married in the future. infact the girls outside of church are so much more attractive and friendly. they are much more approachable then girls in church.

      but the thing is, the bible tells us to marry a christian girl. so therefore i am in this predicament. girls?

      guys any suggestions?

      the girls you know are stuck up, the girls you don't know are so attractive and friendly, so keep a distance from all girls, and they remain attractive and friendly.

      you can't bring your girl friend to church?

  • Gacon989jonynguyen's Avatar
    1 post since May '13
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    261,591 posts since Dec '99
  • Summer hill's Avatar
    6,640 posts since Dec '11
  • Deacon Blue's Avatar
    435 posts since Apr '13
    • Originally posted by Oto45:

      Hi i’m 26, single and lonely. and the girls in my church are so stuck up i think i will never be able to get married in the future. infact the girls outside of church are so much more attractive and friendly. they are much more approachable then girls in church.

      but the thing is, the bible tells us to marry a christian girl. so therefore i am in this predicament. girls?

      guys any suggestions?


      introduce some girls from your church to me leh

    • Originally posted by sgdiehard:

      the girls you know are stuck up, the girls you don't know are so attractive and friendly, so keep a distance from all girls, and they remain attractive and friendly.

      you can't bring your girl friend to church?


      don spoli my market leh

  • SJS6638's Avatar
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
  • Mr Milo's Avatar
    19,239 posts since Oct '09
  • SJS6638's Avatar
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • Oto45, if you don't mind gay, Mr Milo is offering himself to you.   He is desperately seeking for a relationship

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    261,591 posts since Dec '99
  • Deacon Blue's Avatar
    435 posts since Apr '13
    • Originally posted by Mr Milo:

      Hey TS, i am a “girl”

      You wan me as ur gf? Laughing


      hi i am also agirl. what be freind? your backside big or not?

    • Originally posted by FireIce:

      maybe u need a way to impress chicks


      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIzWaqh1ukY

      in my case it was the lady who impressed me icon_rolleyes.gif

      we also get to see her without any makeup  during her rallies and public appearances , so yeh few girls in my life that i see them without makeup......so far a few qualified in my memory only. looks, brains, charisma - thes epeople i knew do not lack of them, do not have an overdosage of them, just moderately right is what i want.

      Edited by Deacon Blue 12 May `13, 2:57AM
  • Oto45's Avatar
    25 posts since Mar '11
    • how come my topic is moved to singles club? this is out of context already.. non christians won't understand this topic. if you not going to move it back, then close the thread. its pointless to continue this thread.

      its a christian issue why must find girls that are christians already. normal people won't understand. i have read all of your comments and 85% of the comments here are comments coming from non christians. thats the reason why i posted it in the christian section in the first place..

    • to answer t0lietb0iie question, i'm self employed (so obviously i have time enough time and money to slowly comment of forums), i don't have condo but i live in a penthouse. my car is a pangani zonda type f. people have said i look like T.O.P from the korean group big bang. (dunno is counted as good looking or bad looking).

      but it all doesn't matter because i have dated Sg girls, foreign girls, but none are chrsitians.. i hope to find a christian girl who have the same beliefs as i do. i can't imagine living with someone for the rest of my live who doesn't believe in God.. if i can't find then, i shall have to live with only God then.

  • jlowbog's Avatar
    150 posts since Jan '13
  • mlmersrlosers's Avatar
    1,258 posts since Jan '08
  • Deacon Blue's Avatar
    435 posts since Apr '13
    • Originally posted by Oto45:

      how come my topic is moved to singles club? this is out of context already.. non christians won't understand this topic. if you not going to move it back, then close the thread. its pointless to continue this thread.

      its a christian issue why must find girls that are christians already. normal people won't understand. i have read all of your comments and 85% of the comments here are comments coming from non christians. thats the reason why i posted it in the christian section in the first place..


      you got christian galfwen introduce to me?

    • Originally posted by Oto45:

      to answer t0lietb0iie question, i'm self employed (so obviously i have time enough time and money to slowly comment of forums), i don't have condo but i live in a penthouse. my car is a pangani zonda type f. people have said i look like T.O.P from the korean group big bang. (dunno is counted as good looking or bad looking).

      but it all doesn't matter because i have dated Sg girls, foreign girls, but none are chrsitians.. i hope to find a christian girl who have the same beliefs as i do. i can't imagine living with someone for the rest of my live who doesn't believe in God.. if i can't find then, i shall have to live with only God then.


      Milo and me are christian, we are girls. you can pm us.

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    261,591 posts since Dec '99
    • Originally posted by Oto45:

      people have said i look like T.O.P from the korean group big bang.

      HAHAHA

  • popikachu's Avatar
    16,111 posts since Dec '06
  • Oto45's Avatar
    25 posts since Mar '11
    • darn. thanks for the offer deacon blue and milo but i think i shall stick to my 21 year old non-christian gf. no older girls for me. i'm not into gays either. sorry...

      Edited by Oto45 09 Jul `13, 12:45AM
    • also i highly doubt you 2 are christians. cuz if you were, you would not be gay.

      Edited by Oto45 09 Jul `13, 12:49AM
Please Login or Signup to reply.