06 Feb, 07:25PM in sunny Singapore!

Naked HDB guy doing push-up

Subscribe to Naked HDB guy doing push-up 30 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • youyayu's Avatar
    9,803 posts since Dec '07
  • Fantagf's Avatar
    17,292 posts since Jun '08
    • what an attention seeker

      wonder if he is a PRC

      coz i doubt our local guys are gutsy enough to act this way

  • 2cansam's Avatar
    714 posts since May '05
  • charlize's Avatar
    31,783 posts since Mar '05
  • mlmersrlosers's Avatar
    1,258 posts since Jan '08
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    255,581 posts since Dec '99
  • Pentaxdude90's Avatar
    851 posts since Nov '08
  • MaNyZeR's Avatar
    953 posts since Aug '08
    • I saw before the whole set of pictures.. I swear!!!

      Its a full set of naked pictures. There are a total of 2 guys, both naked like posing along the corridor, in the lift and at the staircase.

      Then these 2 guys are gay, and the will suck cock and things like that with a cumshot on the face for one of this guy.

  • fireng's Avatar
    883 posts since Sep '09
  • SquirtOnMe's Avatar
    123 posts since Oct '09
    • he must be a mixed blood.
      All the body parts represent the malay expect the butt is made in USA

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    255,581 posts since Dec '99
  • Welcome 2016!
    laurence82's Avatar
    122,436 posts since Nov '03
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    255,581 posts since Dec '99
  • SBS n SMRT's Avatar
    4,490 posts since Mar '08
  • Welcome 2016!
    laurence82's Avatar
    122,436 posts since Nov '03
  • TownLink 291's Avatar
    1,882 posts since Dec '08
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    255,581 posts since Dec '99
    • Originally posted by laurence82:

      darling fifi

      i will tan naked next time

      are we doing it together?

  • tr@nsp0rt_F3V3R's Avatar
    3,054 posts since Jul '08
    • Originally posted by MaNyZeR:

      I saw before the whole set of pictures.. I swear!!!

      Its a full set of naked pictures. There are a total of 2 guys, both naked like posing along the corridor, in the lift and at the staircase.

      Then these 2 guys are gay, and the will suck cock and things like that with a cumshot on the face for one of this guy.


      where do they live ar?

       

      maybe can ask all GAYs tojoin them icon_lol.gif

  • limpper's Avatar
    8,686 posts since Jun '08
  • meltz's Avatar
    23,124 posts since Sep '04
  • tr@nsp0rt_F3V3R's Avatar
    3,054 posts since Jul '08
    • Originally posted by TownLink 291:

      This story long long long long time ago liao


      idk~

      i rmbr this article was posted in sgfSTOMP be4~

       

      but cannot find leh~

       

      help me find and lock this thread? pls :)

    • Originally posted by TownLink 291:

      This story long long long long time ago liao


      idk~

      i rmbr this article was posted in sgfSTOMP be4~

       

      but cannot find leh~

       

      help me find and lock this thread? pls :)

  • gunner77's Avatar
    40,977 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by SquirtOnMe:

      he must be a mixed blood.
      All the body parts represent the malay expect the butt is made in USA


      icon_lol.gif

  • Bus&Soccer l0v3r (VO3x 1)'s Avatar
    33,604 posts since May '09
  • SGporkz's Avatar
    3,923 posts since Sep '09
Please Login or Signup to reply.