21 Oct, 02:49PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Taxi Drivers

Bentley, kissed my ass!!

Subscribe to Bentley, kissed my ass!! 23 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • manumatica's Avatar
    62 posts since Jul '10
    • hi all need opinion on this. action oledi taken but need imputs on how can manage this better.

      Location: river valley, junction of jalan mutiara.

      situation: 

      030213, 0400hrs

      im driving comfort cab (relief), intend to turn right to jln mutiara. felt a collision at the rear, after recovered from impact, saw a bentley on my cab's left, instinct kicked in and i moved my cab forward to block the car fr running away (seems like to). advised given to move vehicle to the side and particulars were taken. found out he is a FT indo chinese 20yo with an indon drving licence. few pics were taken, n he offered pvt settlement.

      040213, 1345hrs

      went to pvt workshop for quotation: $800, prepared settlement letter n met him. he offered 500, my offer incld repair+loss incomex2shift+rental was way higher. compromise made at 2k. he signed n went off to prepare cheque. returned with no cheque, instead he talked cock here and there spin stories n decided not to pay. 

      made a police report so dat TP can investigate on the fella w/o porper drv licence, went cdg they happy2 receive my signed settlement letter, never say anyting abt excess or wat payment for me. just talked abt the $80 income they will give.

      now, u guys pls be nice n comment on this, can?

      thx, hehe!!

       

       

  • foolsh_2000's Avatar
    1,450 posts since Nov '11
    • i kiss ass of comfort sonata,nothing damage,not even scratches or paint came out,he private settle ask for $100!i don't want,i say i can only pay $30,he decline and report to coy making me have accident record!this son of a bastard ,money minded!

  • Red5xx's Avatar
    2,592 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by foolsh_2000:

      i kiss ass of comfort sonata,nothing damage,not even scratches or paint came out,he private settle ask for $100!i don't want,i say i can only pay $30,he decline and report to coy making me have accident record!this son of a bastard ,money minded!

      $100 nia, next time see open la.

  • Moderator
    Angwk7118's Avatar
    1,741 posts since Aug '11
    • Originally posted by foolsh_2000:

      i kiss ass of comfort sonata,nothing damage,not even scratches or paint came out,he private settle ask for $100!i don't want,i say i can only pay $30,he decline and report to coy making me have accident record!this son of a bastard ,money minded!


      Cheap offer don't take. Still blame others Deserve to pay for the price

  • foolsh_2000's Avatar
    1,450 posts since Nov '11
    • i refuse to pay so what,i have my principles.i don't stoop so low to cheat people's hard earned money!

  • Poolman's Avatar
    39,696 posts since Oct '03
    • Ah Dek , u doing fine .....

      That's all u need to do and u had just done all .....

      Loss of income u dun have lah knn ...... ur hirer will sapu all .

      U just got yourself another few days holiday .....

  • Poolman's Avatar
    39,696 posts since Oct '03
    • AhDek , as long as u got his particulars , pictures of damages , and written black n white ....... u are safe .

      Let CDG's lawyer sue the Bentley's insurer .

  • ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~'s Avatar
    30,151 posts since Oct '02
    • Bentley wor...

      Remind me of a case which I saw quite a long time ago...

      Taxi rammed into a Bentley at a cross junction... the Bentley hardly damaged but the taxi front hood compartment totally chui...

  • repent's Avatar
    132 posts since Sep '06
    • bentley ahhhhhhhhh

      the car alone cost $1m to $1.7m liao.

      if he get the best lawyer to claims u reverse bang him. good luck.

  • Uncle Cabby's Avatar
    209 posts since Jun '10
    • hi manumatica,

      if a foreigner does not intend 2 stay in Spore 4 more than 1 yr, he DOES NOT NEED 2 convert his/her International Driving Lic 2 a local one.

      only if he/she wanted to drive in Spore 4 after 1 yr, then they r required 2 convert it into a local one…......

      same as if we wan 2 rent a car n drive in for eg. Australia, we do not need 2 convert our Spore Lic or do anytin…....... if I’m not wrong…........

      I know American n many European International driving lics, Spore TP/LTA wil accept…..... but I not sure of Indon one….......

      tat fu..ker can drive a 1 million dollars car, dun wan 2 pay u…....... he a *$##@ asshole !!!!!

  • manumatica's Avatar
    62 posts since Jul '10
    • i shud have make a scene during the incident, get witnesses to help the case. the fucker was so arrogant during settlement. got cheek to undermine cabbie's earnings. he know its his fault but dun care if my income's lost.

      so now im half guessing that a. he's drivng w/o proper licence b. driving w/o no proper insurance. 

      and i going all the way to nail this asshole. 20 yo guy who owns a 3.3L bentley? i dun tink so! 

  • Chasers77's Avatar
    30 posts since Jan '13
    • bro, in the end u kena Sapu by the bently driver...u shld have called his dad or ask him to bring his dad when u meet for private settlement, maybe hes a student or on social visit pass?

      Seriusly sometimes private settlement doesnt work...end of the day its either you or him that get sapu-ed...

       

  • hammerhammer8888's Avatar
    4,710 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by repent:

      bentley ahhhhhhhhh

      the car alone cost $1m to $1.7m liao.

      if he get the best lawyer to claims u reverse bang him. good luck.

      Dun worry lah....buay tio sue one lah....so stingy only want to settle for $500...sibeh xia suay....If I am so rich and the cabby come down guai lan with me KNN I throw 10 X $1000 bang until his cab chui chui liao....Lol

  • Chasers77's Avatar
    30 posts since Jan '13
  • manumatica's Avatar
    62 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by Uncle Cabby:

      hi manumatica,

      if a foreigner does not intend 2 stay in Spore 4 more than 1 yr, he DOES NOT NEED 2 convert his/her International Driving Lic 2 a local one.

      only if he/she wanted to drive in Spore 4 after 1 yr, then they r required 2 convert it into a local one…......

      same as if we wan 2 rent a car n drive in for eg. Australia, we do not need 2 convert our Spore Lic or do anytin…....... if I’m not wrong…........

      I know American n many European International driving lics, Spore TP/LTA wil accept…..... but I not sure of Indon one….......

      tat fu..ker can drive a 1 million dollars car, dun wan 2 pay u…....... he a *$##@ asshole !!!!!

      that doesnt sounds very good for me....

  • manumatica's Avatar
    62 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by Chasers77:

      bro, in the end u kena Sapu by the bently driver...u shld have called his dad or ask him to bring his dad when u meet for private settlement, maybe hes a student or on social visit pass?

      Seriusly sometimes private settlement doesnt work...end of the day its either you or him that get sapu-ed...

       

      dats wat i tot oso, but he strongly claim the car is his.. wonder if i can check ownership by the car plate number.

  • Poolman's Avatar
    39,696 posts since Oct '03
    • it doesn't matter who's the driver , and who's car was that Bentley , all secondary .......... as long as they have a valid driving license driving the Bentley .

      Be it European USA or Indonesia .

      If they Indonesians and drive without an approve DL from TP , that's also not ah dek's problems , it's TP's problems .

      Any accident , Insurer of the Bentley has to deal with it .

      Edited by Poolman 05 Feb `13, 4:35PM
  • Poolman's Avatar
    39,696 posts since Oct '03
    • Dek , let go , let CDG Lawyer deal with it .....

      The rest not your problems .

      Dun be too bothered .

  • Rbs70's Avatar
    5,236 posts since May '12
    • Some Indo Chinese is really farking rich, TS need to know, regardless of age..........

      Their rich until what level?........some can just fly over for new launch property project, during soft launch, buy a few units, in CASH hor, than fly back............

      Some Indo, don't drive, came here, book limousine just to park there, not Tia Gong, true story, minimum usage only, why? Because rich until don't know how to spent their money..........

      Ever ask this Indo, how much she bought for her neckless? $320k in cash, 1 of the shop in Paragon.........

      But of course if they go against law, money also can't solve problem here.........or am I wrong?........LoL

  • foolsh_2000's Avatar
    1,450 posts since Nov '11
  • manumatica's Avatar
    62 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by Poolman:

      Dek , let go , let CDG Lawyer deal with it .....

      The rest not your problems .

      Dun be too bothered .

      yeah chief, i've cooled down. 

      anyway, today car ready to be collected, so all systems go now!

      To all chinese members in here, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

  • Terry Young's Avatar
    456 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by Rbs70:

      Some Indo Chinese is really farking rich, TS need to know, regardless of age..........

      Their rich until what level?........some can just fly over for new launch property project, during soft launch, buy a few units, in CASH hor, than fly back............

      Some Indo, don't drive, came here, book limousine just to park there, not Tia Gong, true story, minimum usage only, why? Because rich until don't know how to spent their money..........

      Ever ask this Indo, how much she bought for her neckless? $320k in cash, 1 of the shop in Paragon.........

      But of course if they go against law, money also can't solve problem here.........or am I wrong?........LoL

      Money don't solve all problems, but it helps to lessen the severity.

      Lets say you kena something need go court for which minimum sentence is 6 months, if you can get a good lawyer to get the charge reduced for which minimum sentence is 2 weeks with time out for good behaviour, thats what their money is good for.

  • Terry Young's Avatar
    456 posts since Oct '11
    • December was in Jakarta, say police bikers escorting for a wedding car. Damn rich to pay for police outriders right? How rich they are, I think is beyond our comprehension.

Please Login or Signup to reply.