30 May, 09:05PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Taxi Drivers

[Video] Close shave with a SBS Transit bus

Subscribe to [Video] Close shave with a SBS Transit bus 160 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    5,256 posts since Jul '10
    • Sibeh tulan. Still dare to challenge me complain him. Ccb. Ya I know now no head no tail. Later in go back upload video. Ccb Pua Bak kia. 

1,517 posts since Jan '11
    2,592 posts since May '10
    5,236 posts since May '12
    2,592 posts since May '10
    113,395 posts since Jun '04
    • AFAIK that yellow box is a bus stop yellow box…

This taxi driver dare not show was he inside the yellow box to show his innocence… cos got DP if kena caught…

• TS, I repeat watch many time liao........

Only 15s, can't see anything wrong leh........

3,141 posts since Oct '02
    • Bus going straight in a turn left only lane!

this should be Victoria Street, Middle Road junction

and likely TS want to turn left on the outer shared lane

Edited by j007 02 Apr `13, 9:43PM
    • Originally posted by Rbs70:

TS, I repeat watch many time liao........

Only 15s, can't see anything wrong leh........

See the road marking...Nothing wrong? He not supposed to go straight. I put signal liao to turn left. Then he signal right I though he going behind me. Then suddenly accelerate and cut me off...$&#*(@#!

• Originally posted by sbst275:

AFAIK that yellow box is a bus stop yellow box…

This taxi driver dare not show was he inside the yellow box to show his innocence… cos got DP if kena caught…

SMLJ? What yellow box? The traffic is moving leh so why I have to stop? Ok wait I upload a longer clip.....

113,395 posts since Jun '04
    • traffic just moved off..

bus alrdy dist apart from front vehicle…

yellow box…

bus alrdy signalled…

Only thing… Taxi driver still dun want to say he inside yellow box or not…

• Originally posted by hammerhammer8888:

SMLJ? What yellow box? The traffic is moving leh so why I have to stop? Ok wait I upload a longer clip.....

oh... video there got yellow box drawn on your lane SMLJ? driving taxi blind cannot see yellow box to allow buses to filter to the lane you're on???

• Sec 1 alrdy got that long and big yellow box..

you cannot see???

blind.. still scold ppl SMLJ

18,865 posts since May '10

Bus again?.......omg.png

Should I direct this thread to bus forum?.......

icon_lol.gif

U r so Cute.

See the road marking...Nothing wrong? He not supposed to go straight. I put signal liao to turn left. Then he signal right I though he going behind me. Then suddenly accelerate and cut me off...$&#*(@#!

Yes... pls forward to LTA....

nowadays many CHINA drivers...

should teach them how to drive in Singapore.

icon_lol.gif

• SBS Bus video

See properly...we are already moving before the YELLOW BOX....

• Originally posted by sbst275:

oh... video there got yellow box drawn on your lane SMLJ? driving taxi blind cannot see yellow box to allow buses to filter to the lane you're on???

Buay song put time and place. We come out talk. No need type so much. Kopi and makan on me. How about we go TP HQ show them the clip to determine who right who wrong?

• Kin put time. Place I put liao...Ubi Ave 3 TP HQ....Let the expert decide. No point asking opinion here wait you say we TD side TD. I can give you free ride also can.

This 1 I got to give benefit to sbst275 liao.......

Very beginning, the bus did signal right, but if follow alightment, you never give way........

Please upload longer clip, the beginning part, want to see clearly what's that yellw box.......

1,741 posts since Aug '11
    • hammer,

i think because the bus in front slow you down result the bus unable to go behind you as

it has already pick up speed, sometime must practise defensive driving

but again from the video it was not your fault, the bus driver was driving recklessly

maybe is one of those ah tiong

This 1 I got to give benefit to sbst275 liao.......

Very beginning, the bus did signal right, but if follow alightment, you never give way........

Please upload longer clip, the beginning part, want to see clearly what's that yellw box.......

See second clip....He signal I also signal. Then he slow down I thought he want to go behind me. Then suddenly when I turning he jam the gas pedal and zoom pass me...

• I use this route everyday to pick up my wife. Most of the time I signal the bus signal they will filter behind me. This the the first time I kanna this. Behind me there is no car at all. If there is car behind then I will slow down for the bus to pass first because he cannot go behind me. But today the bus driver dunno WTF he trying to do. Slow down pretend to go behind me then suddenly cut me off when the bus in front go straight and I slow down because of the first bus in front. That's why I so tulan.....For years I never got problem with this junction....

See second clip....He signal I also signal. Then he slow down I thought he want to go behind me. Then suddenly when I turning he jam the gas pedal and zoom pass me...

Ok, now see more clearly........

That's why I say Mr L jiak sai, red lane bus lane, we cannot use, than all this bus drivers got bus lane don't use, go center lane.........

Than those never play cheat 1, expect us to give way.........

Knnbccb.......REPORT!........

18,865 posts since May '10

Ok, now see more clearly........

That's why I say Mr L jiak sai, red lane bus lane, we cannot use, than all this bus drivers got bus lane don't use, go center lane.........

Than those never play cheat 1, expect us to give way.........

Knnbccb.......REPORT!........

Red bus lane.... I can use...

icon_lol.gif

Please Login or Signup to reply.