22 Jun, 10:07PM in sunny Singapore!

Which taxi company to join as a newbie?

Subscribe to Which taxi company to join as a newbie? 20 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,128 posts since Aug '16
    • Hi all ! I am staying ard woodlands area.  Any advice which taxi company should i join? If possible, I would like to have some informations about the benefits/ incentives/ average daily taxi bookings/ rental rates/ overall services for taxi companies. Thanks in advance!

1 post since Sep '16
    • If you are looking for cheap rental, you can try Prime. Heard they have changed some policies. Now quite affordable.

8 posts since Oct '16
    1 post since Oct '16
    • Hi, anyone want to join as a new Uber driver?

SIC my referral link below, if you sign up 4 weeks you get $500, 6 months, you get $1,750.

https://www.uber.com/a/join/?invite_code=hulw8

Huat ah!

10 posts since Jan '17
    1 post since Jan '17
    2 posts since Jan '17
    • Join uber, easy money.

Drive at hot period and you can la liang for the rest of the day.

1,992 posts since Nov '11
    • Is comfort MDT difficult to operate? I didn't pay attention during the MDT training. After stopping the metre, will pax fare charges auto include surcharge/ ERP.

9 posts since Jan '17
    15 posts since Apr '17
    9 posts since Oct '16
    4 posts since Jul '13
    • Couldn't start a topic till 8 post here,

Just want to check, my driving license kena kantong, so TDVL also auto kena.

Already got back my license and coming to 1 year, when can I get back my TDVL? Anyone any experience in this?

8 posts since Sep '15
    17,376 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by Deckbuild:

Couldn't start a topic till 8 post here,

Already got back my license and coming to 1 year, when can I get back my TDVL? Anyone any experience in this?

I think both taxis and Phv needs at least 2 years licence before able to apply

• Originally posted by Jasonlkl:

Is comfort MDT difficult to operate? I didn't pay attention during the MDT training. After stopping the metre, will pax fare charges auto include surcharge/ ERP.

The key word in Cdg is "Comfort" Which means, comfortable to operate and driving, however, rental prices seem not so comfortable. As for meter, only ERP auto, surcharges only peak period 25% and midnight 50% and on call are auto, other like city/airport/expo/private booking you key in yourself

1,163 posts since Dec '09
    • Originally posted by Deckbuild:

Couldn't start a topic till 8 post here,

ask LTA for the answer 

17,376 posts since Jun '10
    • Sorry hor, LTA today will only answer PHV drivers, for Taxi drivers, they will ask you to refer to your taxi companies.

Please Login or Signup to reply.