24 Mar, 06:05AM in sunny Singapore!

Grats to SG for the right step forward

Subscribe to Grats to SG for the right step forward 9 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    976 posts since Jan '13
    • I have heard news from friends and thru the forum posts that Opposition gained ground on the ruling party.

That is awesome news. With that in place I guess issues would be more transparent since the Opposition party would be able to effectively question.

It would be best to be able to maintain a 60/40 in favor of PAP. Best of luck for the next election.

31,783 posts since Mar '05
    68,866 posts since Dec '03
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by Genie99b:

I have heard news from friends and thru the forum posts that Opposition gained ground on the ruling party.

That is awesome news. With that in place I guess issues would be more transparent since the Opposition party would be able to effectively question.

It would be best to be able to maintain a 60/40 in favor of PAP. Best of luck for the next election.

icon_eek.gif

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    261,522 posts since Dec '99
    8,443 posts since Dec '05
    • grats what? i never take eachwining lightly. and i hope all oppositions do so too. also dont take losing lightly. keep fighting oppositions!

only like th tasingapore got hope.

son have to start from sracth, not ride on father's back. worse is one big mistake father made son still cannot correct.

that's why i lose faith in yous.

Please Login or Signup to reply.