12 Dec, 10:19PM in sunny Singapore!

Pre-Election Propaganda

Subscribe to Pre-Election Propaganda 38 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Neutral-Thinker's Avatar
    762 posts since Dec '10
    • Let us see whether DPM Tharman would make the promise not to increase GST after election like how he did it last election.

      If he would, Singaporeans First would have no chance to win but it would be mission accomplished.

  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,257 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by SJS6638:

      Won't revert to 3%.  Next increase is 9%.out in the system already.

      na beh

      i think they (the 60.1% in 2011) still sleeping.

      ...

      heard the current election, we have about 45.7% left

  • SJS6638's Avatar
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by SMB145B:

      na beh

      i think they (the 60.1% in 2011) still sleeping.

      ...

      heard the current election, we have about 45.7% left

      Really 45.7% left?   I still discover new ones leh.   Pissed off with my friend , she one of the new ones I discover.   She talks big , criticise pappies about this and that , said she has been voting PAP out since the day she started voting.   When PAP MP goes round doing election campaign she so afraid to let MP knows she kept receiving bully from town council.   This make me think she could be a PAP mole.   She even use scare tactic to scare me to restrict my freedom of expression.   Now, she on my blacklist.   Hate the daftness and timidity of such idiotic people.  

  • charlize's Avatar
    31,782 posts since Mar '05
  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,257 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by SJS6638:

      Really 45.7% left?   I still discover new ones leh.   Pissed off with my friend , she one of the new ones I discover.   She talks big , criticise pappies about this and that , said she has been voting PAP out since the day she started voting.   When PAP MP goes round doing election campaign she so afraid to let MP knows she kept receiving bully from town council.   This make me think she could be a PAP mole.   She even use scare tactic to scare me to restrict my freedom of expression.   Now, she on my blacklist.   Hate the daftness and timidity of such idiotic people.  

      i have not adjust the new people in.

       

      but i guess 46.5%.

       

      but with our 154th media ...

  • SJS6638's Avatar
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by SMB145B:

      i have not adjust the new people in.

       

      but i guess 46.5%.

       

      but with our 154th media ...

      Sigh, another one to the list.  Yesterday , my brother sang praises of pappy for good job not allowing cable hanging unsightly from pole to pole along the road.  He was so intimidating to ask me did lhl kill anyone.

      Still so many superficial and daft around ready to vote for destruction.   

  • lce's Avatar
    2,464 posts since Jun '11
    • We needed a drastic change badly . A change for a better tomorrow . Vote for politicians  who can give the people the priority and not their pockets.

      Edited by lce 30 Aug `15, 1:53PM
  • Moderator
    Clivebenss's Avatar
    20,592 posts since Feb '10
  • SJS6638's Avatar
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • Vote for Singapore as a country not Singapore as a business.  Pappies treat Singapore a business.   

  • βέτά's Avatar
    2,497 posts since Jan '10
  • charlize's Avatar
    31,782 posts since Mar '05
  • SJS6638's Avatar
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/intruders-barge-nsp-office-steal-election-plans

      Evil bitch fireice deleted the above posted thread.  

    • Yeah some called it husband and wife team (lhl and ho jingxx) (whole sg under them).

       

Please Login or Signup to reply.