Anyone feels that SG is too crowded?

Subscribe to Anyone feels that SG is too crowded? 616 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    263,615 posts since Dec '99
    3 posts since May '17
    15 posts since May '17
    • I just find that Singaporeans not pleasing enough such that when we got close to each other we tend to repel from each other. We don't have the soft skills. We bound to lose out to the FT. Our empire is diminishing. That's is why PR is crowding at our space and multiplying so fast. Nowadays, I just wind at home because its too crowd outside and I find no one I can relate myself too.

1 post since Jun '17
    • It's incresingly getting more crowded, but I growing up in New Zealand; the grass is always greener on the other side haha.

33 posts since May '17
    9 posts since Jun '17
    15 posts since May '17
    14 posts since Feb '17
    • I think SG crowded is normal lah. We don't have much land, and there's the White Paper policy back in 2013. Which means it's gonna get even worse.

In my opinion, what you can do is maybe talk more to people? There's so many of us out there, whether S'porean, PR or foreigner. All of us have a unique history, background and lifestyle. Then you'll realise crowdedness isn't that bad as it sounds like anymore. Try to be grateful for living in Singapore. There's still so many people out in the world who are not that fortunate. :)

9 posts since Jun '17
    3 posts since Jul '17
    • When the MRT stops at a popular station during peak hours...the people swarm out like ants. 

11 posts since Jul '17
    9 posts since Jul '17
    • It's true. Very crowded everywhere. The other I went to Punggol waterway shopping mall... wahh.. shock... really crowded.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    263,615 posts since Dec '99
    9 posts since Jul '17
    12 posts since Aug '17
    9 posts since Aug '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.