25 Nov, 06:16AM in sunny Singapore!

SG: 10.30pm Club Chapter VI in a dot

Subscribe to SG: 10.30pm Club Chapter VI in a dot 1,651 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    856 posts since Sep '15
    • Originally posted by Clivebenss:

You don't understand America. Trump will be good for the world and get rid of the pests created by Obama/Clinton.

Go listen to this and you know why Trump won.

Allentown

Don't know how will trump perform.   Since he won the election he has toned down.    One thing for sure he is all the way to protect rice bowls and create jobs for americans, while in spore the mercenary, uncaring and self serving  one who is paid obscene salary is doing the opposite.    

The dictator bu in this forum complained about forumers ( believe the sore bu is insinuating ) discussing politics.  she expects others not to discuss about other countries politics just because the sore bu has no political inclination she dislikes such discussion.    That was why many forumers at speakers corner here were banned, threads locked or deleted, forcing these forumers to leave this forum.   Sore bu like leopard never changes its spots.   

• Originally posted by kengkia:

glad to know that you still rmb me

I remember you together with some others.    JerryJanice dropped by not too long ago.  Bangulzai was here a few months ago.    I am not regular here .     Where did you MIA ?  Since the ban ban many left this forum.    Many ex sgf forums are surfong hwz edmw . Once in a while they still mentioned how "good"  the female mod of sgf is.  Kekkkkk.

19,234 posts since Oct '09
    10 posts since Nov '16
    20,592 posts since Feb '10
    • Glad to see you all here. Just arrived in Bueno Aires for the trip.

Trump will be good for America, no lobbyists' influence will change the direction forward. Buy into US if you have spare to invest.

6,447 posts since Aug '04
    • Originally posted by minx:

I remember you together with some others.    JerryJanice dropped by not too long ago.  Bangulzai was here a few months ago.    I am not regular here .     Where did you MIA ?  Since the ban ban many left this forum.    Many ex sgf forums are surfong hwz edmw . Once in a while they still mentioned how "good"  the female mod of sgf is.  Kekkkkk.

hanging around at hwz/sammyboy uncle forums lor, since this forum is getting dry. I would like to have my brain food everyday, and there's increasly little by the days. But i would nv forget about you guys so once in a while i be back here. Hope i wun be seen as a traitor to you guys.

856 posts since Sep '15

hanging around at hwz/sammyboy uncle forums lor, since this forum is getting dry. I would like to have my brain food everyday, and there's increasly little by the days. But i would nv forget about you guys so once in a while i be back here. Hope i wun be seen as a traitor to you guys.

Hwz very happening.  Active 24 hrs, fantastic.   Sometimes they posted the news faster than other sites and mainstream media.    

I not very use to format of sammyboy.   

• Originally posted by Clivebenss:

Glad to see you all here. Just arrived in Bueno Aires for the trip.

Trump will be good for America, no lobbyists' influence will change the direction forward. Buy into US if you have spare to invest.

Enjoy your trip.  Hope you would post some nice pics here .      

Don't cry for me, Argentina............    

My fav South America country.    

Edited by minx 30 Nov `16, 11:44PM
    6,447 posts since Aug '04
    • Originally posted by minx:

Hwz very happening.  Active 24 hrs, fantastic.   Sometimes they posted the news faster than other sites and mainstream media.    

I not very use to format of sammyboy.   

but you gotta admit that they got something hwz can't offer : valueable insights of the old men there, just like O wise.icon_lol.gif

856 posts since Sep '15

but you gotta admit that they got something hwz can't offer : valueable insights of the old men there, just like O wise.icon_lol.gif

Agree.    The reason why i am still here is because of the friends here.   Hwz can be so sexist against females that they lose their sensibility and i believe it is this reason why most of the males there still cannot get gf.

•  

Ghiosk and godofpewpew like this.

What a "noble"  act to earn money out of the poor, sick and citizens .......   where the surplus going to ? 

9 posts since Dec '16
    376 posts since Feb '13
    856 posts since Sep '15
    • Where mr clive ?    Happy Winter Solstice  .....        hahaha sunny december in sg .....  climate change.

• Can close down this chatbox,  nobody interested to chat here. 

• Think i am the only stupid one still posting here.    The smart ones left this thread.   Ren qing wei worth zero. 

20,592 posts since Feb '10
    20 posts since May '17
    856 posts since Sep '15
    3 posts since Aug '17
    7 posts since Sep '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.