26 May, 04:00AM in sunny Singapore!

Make it Wonderful !

Subscribe to Make it Wonderful ! 116 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    3 posts since Feb '16
    • Originally posted by NeverSayGoodBye:

.....at least you still got someting to eat, some people got rice but without the beansprout icon_neutral.gif

exactly , some times somebody sleep with empth stomak 

just some copnay branding for some luxtury withouth attention to those people.

8,270 posts since May '05
    4 posts since Mar '16
    1 post since Apr '16
    • Life is short enoughto spend in bore moods, lets spend some quality time with people who provide you comfortable company.

10 posts since Mar '16
    • Life is short. Do things you want to do and live life with your family beautifully. Because never take for granted that they may be gone anytime. Be kind, offer help, be merciful. 

3 posts since Apr '16
    14 posts since May '16
    • "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy"

I feel that this quote is true as we often focus too much on being happy instead of realising that we should be grateful on what we have right now. Let's not take things for granted!

3 posts since Nov '16
    • Maybe life isn't so nice as I expected, but I still choose to believe in life.smile.png

Edited by FireIce 13 Nov `16, 1:18PM
    12 posts since Nov '16
    • I think how negative or positive we feel can be controlled by our process of thoughts and actions we take, it's all about the mindset or the time needed to heal. Sometimes we just fall and can't stand up right away, and that's okay...I feel that quotes have the ability to enlighten a person and make them feel better. Thank you for sharing! Here's one I like:

"Honestly, I think we all have something we are working through. Something that has the potential to make us stronger. Being positive doesn't mean life is perfect, it's making a conscious choice to focus more on the good that exist." -- Kristen Butler

biggrin.png

Edited by Alexiestls 21 Nov `16, 6:59PM
    • Originally posted by Alexiestls:

I think how negative or positive we feel can be controlled by our process of thoughts and actions we take, it's all about the mindset or the time needed to heal. Sometimes we just fall and can't stand up right away, and that's okay...I feel that quotes have the ability to enlighten a person and make them feel better. Thank you for sharing! Here's one I like:

"Honestly, I think we all have something we are working through. Something that has the potential to make us stronger. Being positive doesn't mean life is perfect, it's making a conscious choice to focus more on the good that exist." -- Kristen Butler

biggrin.png

smile.png

23 posts since Jun '10
    • Thanks for the positive vibes. There is still good things and good people in the world today this i believe.

Please Login or Signup to reply.