23 Apr, 05:30PM in sunny Singapore!

[Refer] BMT POP Posting Orders FAQ

Subscribe to [Refer] BMT POP Posting Orders FAQ 1,886 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    45 posts since Jul '11
    • Can someone enlighten me how life is like as a Naval combat system operator? How's the training?

Executive
    3,326 posts since Dec '03
    3 posts since Apr '12
    11 posts since Apr '11
    • Your new vocation: TPT COMMAND HQ support assistant(ORD)trainee, report to kranji camp 3,blk822 #04-11 in smart 4.... whats this voc abt??guys this is a stay out unit uh? thanks much for reply!!smile.png

8,253 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by LRooke:

Can someone enlighten me how life is like as a Naval combat system operator? How's the training?

Super relax!

hahaha.

And if you are lucky, your block will have a very very nice sea-view.

Ang-mohs would die to have that house of yours that you do not pay a single cent for.

1 post since Apr '12
    4 posts since Jul '11
    • Hello all. Just got my posting and I'm to report to HQ 3 Div. Any suggestions on how to get there on the first day? The information provided on the posting orders is kind of vague because it apparently hasn't been updated for almost five years. Any and all help is appreciated.

Edited by JonJim 16 Jun `12, 1:31PM
    Executive
    • Originally posted by JonJim:

Hello all. Just got my posting and I'm to report to HQ 3 Div. Any suggestions on how to get there on the first day? The information provided on the posting orders is kind of vague. Any and all help is appreciated.

1. www.streetdirectory.com

2. www.onemap.sg

3. www.mytransport.sg

8 posts since Jan '10
    • hello, i have a question, but im not sure if this is the correct place to post it.

i am in a pes BP obese batch, and i have 10 more days to pop. during the course of my bmt, i have fell sick frequently, with stuff like flu and chest infection. as a result, during my ptp phase, alot of that time, i was on status. However, during my bmt phase, i tried my best to endure, and passed all my high-key, including field camp, sittest, BIC and BTP. i have read online that to pass out from bmt, i have to fulfill 2 out of 3 criteria, which i did( field camp and BTP. ippt fail). however i also read something about having to fulfill attendance.

because of my attendence, i am worried i wont be allowed to pass out. However, i have only 10 more days to pop, and nobody said anything(i didnt oot/ooc or anything). So my question is: will i be able to complete bmt without having to recourse? especially since its so close to pop already and they didnt ooc me.

Executive
    • Originally posted by ParanoiDroid:

hello, i have a question, but im not sure if this is the correct place to post it.

i am in a pes BP obese batch, and i have 10 more days to pop. during the course of my bmt, i have fell sick frequently, with stuff like flu and chest infection. as a result, during my ptp phase, alot of that time, i was on status. However, during my bmt phase, i tried my best to endure, and passed all my high-key, including field camp, sittest, BIC and BTP. i have read online that to pass out from bmt, i have to fulfill 2 out of 3 criteria, which i did( field camp and BTP. ippt fail). however i also read something about having to fulfill attendance.

because of my attendence, i am worried i wont be allowed to pass out. However, i have only 10 more days to pop, and nobody said anything(i didnt oot/ooc or anything). So my question is: will i be able to complete bmt without having to recourse? especially since its so close to pop already and they didnt ooc me.

POP as per normal.

8 posts since Jan '10
    • Thank you for your reply! So am I safe to assume that since its so close to pop and they haven’t ooc me, they will not ooc me at all? Also I will pass out normally and not have to have to recourse like 5 months from ord?

3,209 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by ParanoiDroid:

Thank you for your reply! So am I safe to assume that since its so close to pop and they haven’t ooc me, they will not ooc me at all? Also I will pass out normally and not have to have to recourse like 5 months from ord?

Normally if you are not informed to recourse BMT, you'll pass out as per normal

3 posts since Nov '11
    • I got posted to this vocation...

AFV OPR - ATTC

SA21 Kranji Camp 

Anyone got this vocation before? Basically it's driving and managing a bronco right. 

They said must stay-in (I don't know why? Driver only what!) and bring all the items issued during BMT (for what?) 

What's the course generally like, and the people there? Anyone knows? Thanks.

2 posts since Jul '12
    • Can tell me what my posting do and is it for my 2years life i need stay in?

Your Posting Order is listed below:       1. You are posted to 8 SIR 2. Your vocation is RP 3.  Your are to report to: Clementi Camp, 2 PDF Training Centre, Blk 26, #02-56   Reporting Date/Time: 16/07/2012 at 0800 hrs   Person to report to: Chief Clerk   Contact Number: 6559-7734/80/88/82   You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force. 4. Special Instruction:

No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are required to report in Smart No. 4 Uniform. Please bring along writing materials and the SAF issued items given during BMT. You are expected to stay in.

7,015 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by Aorammer:

Can tell me what my posting do and is it for my 2years life i need stay in?

Your Posting Order is listed below:       1. You are posted to 8 SIR 2. Your vocation is RP 3.  Your are to report to: Clementi Camp, 2 PDF Training Centre, Blk 26, #02-56   Reporting Date/Time: 16/07/2012 at 0800 hrs   Person to report to: Chief Clerk   Contact Number: 6559-7734/80/88/82   You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force. 4. Special Instruction:

No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are required to report in Smart No. 4 Uniform. Please bring along writing materials and the SAF issued items given during BMT. You are expected to stay in.

rp course stay in.... after course, depend on where you post. basically do sentry/guard house duty... check vehicles/ppl etc etc...

• Originally posted by currytartar:

I got posted to this vocation...

AFV OPR - ATTC

SA21 Kranji Camp 

Anyone got this vocation before? Basically it's driving and managing a bronco right. 

They said must stay-in (I don't know why? Driver only what!) and bring all the items issued during BMT (for what?) 

What's the course generally like, and the people there? Anyone knows? Thanks.

Driver no need stay in? drive Bronco is 8-5 only?????? This is a combat unit. expect overnight exercise..... drive bronco no need full pack? you are in combat unit and FBO is definitely required during outfield exercises which may last few days...

2 posts since Jul '12
    • how long is the RP course? do i get to book out everyweek?

Edited by Aorammer 13 Jul `12, 12:30PM
    1 post since Jul '12
    • . You are posted to SCS & SWAS 2. Your vocation is INF LDR(TRAINEE) 3.  Your are to report to: Pasir Laba Camp, Blk 276, #02-15   Reporting Date/Time: 16/07/2012 at 0830 - 0930 hrs   Person to report to: Chief Clerk   Contact Number: 64105592/593/594   You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force. 4. Special Instruction:

Report to Pasir Laba Guardroom. No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are not required to bring along the SAF issued items given during BMT, except for PT Kit. Bring your SAF 11B Smart Card. Check with your unit whether you are required to stay in.

can someone pls tell me whats the difference between inf ldr ( trainee ) and inf ldr. because all my buddies that gt inf ldr need to stay in and book in with the saf issued items

1 post since Jul '12
    • 1. You are posted to AWTI - AFTC 2. Your vocation is AIR FORCE TECH 3.  Your are to report to: Air Force School, Multi-purpose Hall

Does anyone know what I'll be doing as an Air Force Tech? Will life be hard for me as one? 

• Originally posted by Aorammer:

how long is the RP course? do i get to book out everyweek?

i think it is 2 months. cant remember.. if no training, will get to book out on friday night.. book in sunday night usually lah... most of it i see are lessons only loh...got some live firing as well. relax lah.. clementi camp is relax one...... enjoy yourself there....every morning wake up see MRT trains moving out... canteen is bad though... enjoy the mess chicken wing though...

Edited by lemon1974 13 Jul `12, 2:10PM
    • Originally posted by JonasChung:

1. You are posted to AWTI - AFTC 2. Your vocation is AIR FORCE TECH 3.  Your are to report to: Air Force School, Multi-purpose Hall

Does anyone know what I'll be doing as an Air Force Tech? Will life be hard for me as one? 

http://sgforums.com/forums/1390/topics/392007

3 posts since Dec '11
    3 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by currytartar:

Can anyone tell me a typical day on what a bronco operator does? Thank u. 

drive bronco the whole day?

in actual fact, you will do what other soldiers do... PT, lectures, field training etc etc... once u go in, you will know...

1 post since Jul '12
    • 1. You are posted to SUPPLY TRG CTR 2. Your vocation is SUP SUPVR 3.  Your are to report to: Sembawang Camp, 40 Admiralty Road West, #02-01, S(757619)   Reporting Date/Time: 16/07/2012 at 0800 hrs Can anyone enlighten me on what to expect ?

Please Login or Signup to reply.