25 Jul, 04:57PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Food

Food in JB?

Subscribe to Food in JB? 20 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    6 posts since Apr '08
    3 posts since Apr '08
    • I often too go to JB to dine. Food is really cheap... divided by 2 :)

There are too many good places to eat. Don't don't where to start...

• By the way, I found this site, is top listed in Google www.JBexplorer.com

I am sure this site can assist u with food listing. I often go there to check out the best food in town. Best Rojak in Town is there too. MUST TRY... very nice. Got directions too, so won't get lost :)

16 posts since Mar '08
    • I used to travel into JB alot and in fact I was just there on Saturday. Did a few reviews of their food there.

You can view it the reviews and photos here.

6 posts since Apr '08
    • Hi Guys,

Thanks for the information. I'm going in to JB this weekend. Die die must eat eat & eat. I've check out JBexplorer.com. Is really a site to go. Is all updated with location map. For sure I'm going to The Best Rojak in JB, then I will inform you Guys how good the Rojak is. By the way, map is available at www.JBexplorer.com

25,805 posts since Dec '99
    5,716 posts since Sep '06
    • Originally posted by Reminderwh:

Hi, Anyone know where to eat in Johor Bahru? Like to eat cheap & good food :)

quite a number of them. but don't get ripped off by some stalls

6 posts since Apr '08
    • Sometime go in for shopping, watch a show, have some food, have a hair cut, pump petrol, then last but not least... car wash :)

Singapore very expensive... JB can be cheap & good.  

6 posts since Apr '08
    • Phoebie, u go JB too? I feel that speaking Malay to them is the Best. So they don't know we are SIngaporean... so won't get ripped off.

• Originally posted by Reminderwh:

Phoebie, u go JB too? I feel that speaking Malay to them is the Best. So they don't know we are SIngaporean... so won't get ripped off.

used to frequent more on johor jaya / kota tinggi town but not now icon_mrgreen.gif

i can't speak malay, and my chinese is different from most of them's icon_mrgreen.gif

but nonetheless, i still prefer some of the food, and shopping for cheaper toiletries over there icon_razz.gif

3 posts since Apr '08
    • Hi guys,

I'm new in this forum. However, I've been to JB many times. Love JB too. Thanks for the website www.JBexplorer.com. Is quite informative. I heard my friends telling me this site, but no time to check this out.

Well, just found out there is a Promotion at M-suite Hotel through JBexplorer.com, I think I can stay there a night and enjoy their package. Maybe we can all gather in JB one day :)

6 posts since Apr '08
    • Hi Guys,

Just came back from JB yesterday. Wah, you all must try the Rojak... I went and tried already. Is near the clock tower-Hyatt in Johor. Nearby also.....

RobertSing, I hope you stayed well in M-suite Hotel in Johor :)

3 posts since Apr '08
    • Hi,

I'm glad Reminderwh enjoyed the Best Rojak in JB. I just wonder how is RobertSing doing in JB. He wrote he's staying in M-suite in JB, hope his stay is winderful. Well, I went to search in Google under johor promotions and found out that www.johorpromotions.com had the Escapade package at M-Suite hotel. Good for Labour day :)

4 posts since Nov '07
    • Hi Hi,

I'm back from M-Suite in JB :) Wah, is such a nice view... You know I'm swimming facing the sea - can see Singapore too.. very nice swimming pool. You all should go in if you have time. I've also tried the Rojak, for me is one of the nicest in town. Thanks to you - foodisgood. Anymore recommendations?

Well, I only can recommend to spend one more night in JB. The jam can be pretty bad in the late weekends, so is worthwhile to stay a night in JB and return back to Singapore early in the morning :) No Traffic Jam....

949 posts since May '06
    • you guys should go try the laksa at a shop called Ang's Laksa..is at Johor Jaya near the sports club...is freaking nice,once u try u will come back for more!

another is the Beef Noodle, the shop is very old..is just behind the newly built Customs..u can see it when u walk from the old customs to CS ( walk the  train station side )..super duper ho ciak..no kiddin'

3 posts since Apr '08
    • Aiya,

SimiLaiEh, should have told me earlier, don't know went can go in to JB again. Just came back from M-suite Hotel in JB, don't think will be back to JB till June :(

I will go there in June and try these food. Thanks

163 posts since Mar '08
    949 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by RobertSing:

Aiya,

SimiLaiEh, should have told me earlier, don't know went can go in to JB again. Just came back from M-suite Hotel in JB, don't think will be back to JB till June :(

I will go there in June and try these food. Thanks

dun worry..the shops wont run away XD

next time if really goin pm me for further info for the location ba..i can provide

3 posts since Apr '08
    • ok. Thanks. JB location can be crazy. Often got lost there... that's why don't dare to travel far.

Please Login or Signup to reply.