29 Nov, 05:23AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Food

Al Fresco or Fiasco

Subscribe to Al Fresco or Fiasco 8 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2 posts since Sep '10
    • have you guys ever tried the Italian restaurant ? here's my experience.....decide to stroll around Siglap...nice eateries, family outing  and we choose Fiasco...sorry Fresco. But I think the former is more apt!!

so we order pastas.....i thought of going green....so ordered Pesto Genonese....lo behold the pasta arrives....a big shallow plate...believe you me no two pennes stacked over each other ...and still space on the plate....the Manager says , that's it full 150 gms for your meal....suddenly I recollected my recent visit to a museum ...where the inmates were given 150 gms of bread daily .....hmmmm .

so I try and give feedback.....to which I was fedback that this is standard adult meal!!

Happy ending, my idea of going green actually made me red.....my family upset and vowed not to join me for any dinners ...and there goes my long weekend!!  such was the Fiasco ...upper east coast ..try at your own risk , cheers

67,669 posts since Dec '03
    2 posts since Sep '10
    • absolutely !! what was annoying was the entire approach to serve a customer.....first and last visit I gam sure

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,776 posts since Dec '99
    25 posts since Sep '10
    • Actually Pasta de Waraku's serving also not very big I think. But it's niciee.. =D No complains there.

67,669 posts since Dec '03
    25 posts since Sep '10
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,776 posts since Dec '99
    • Originally posted by ditzy:

He's referring to pasta fresca de salvatore.

reminds me of my younger days.

i almost 4gotten it existed

i think the last time i ate there was the Shaw outlet

Please Login or Signup to reply.