23 Oct, 08:26AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

DJs are gay?

Subscribe to DJs are gay? 27 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • plump's Avatar
    473 posts since Mar '05
    • i heard that Zhou Chong Qing from 933 and that Jun Wei ex DJ of UFM are gay. and also Xie ShaoGuang is also gay. is it true??

  • fishieee's Avatar
    655 posts since Apr '05
    • I oni know xie shao guang is gay.. mani gays in mediacorp wat Rolling Eyes wats new...

      gays list:
      1. Bryan Wong (bf ang moh somemore)
      2. Chen Han Wei
      3. Xie Shao Guang
      4. Edmund Chen (use to)

      Twisted Evil

  • Oyster Omelette's Avatar
    2,866 posts since Sep '04
    • Aiyo, doesn’t mean they are single, they are gay. Maybe not too keen to settle down or something. Maybe they are asexual or something, lolx.

  • browniebaobao's Avatar
    28,419 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by plump:
      i heard that Zhou Chong Qing from 933 and that Jun Wei ex DJ of UFM are gay. and also Xie ShaoGuang is also gay. is it true??


      wrong! XSG maybe..not CQ and JW are definitely not! I think JW is married. Not sure about that. CQ cant be gay la..alamak.

  • quacker's Avatar
    82 posts since Jan '05
    • So what if they are leh? Doesn't affect their performance in their respective fields, so it doesn't matter (to us).

      Unless...u like anyone of them? Wink Yang Junwei is not married, btw.

  • F.raon.I.R's Avatar
    1,791 posts since Apr '05
  • fishieee's Avatar
    655 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by F.raon.I.R:
      any lesbians>?

      got...

      Irene Ang (Phua Chu Kang's flame) and Michelle Chong (Zhuang Mi Xue) used to be together and Irene Ang has a club called "club 95" lesbian club with marni chio bus, advise to guys.. not a gd place for you but if you look like sissy then it's okay for you Mr. Green

      btw, my ex's gal friend is a les working in mediacorp

  • SGpork's Avatar
    68,077 posts since Feb '04
  • plump's Avatar
    473 posts since Mar '05
    • Originally posted by browniebaobao:

      wrong! XSG maybe..not CQ and JW are definitely not! I think JW is married. Not sure about that. CQ cant be gay la..alamak.

      IGNORANT!! CQ is a gay according to reliable source

  • starblue's Avatar
    22,036 posts since Jun '04
  • Ogbunwezeh's Avatar
    3,101 posts since Feb '04
    • Originally posted by fishieee:
      I oni know xie shao guang is gay.. mani gays in mediacorp wat Rolling Eyes wats new...

      gays list:
      1. Bryan Wong (bf ang moh somemore)
      2. Chen Han Wei
      3. Xie Shao Guang
      4. Edmund Chen (use to)

      Twisted Evil

      I have quite a number of gay friends n wat u listed above also being mentined by my gay friends... Hence i think they r comfirm guaranteed chop gay.

  • browniebaobao's Avatar
    28,419 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by plump:
      IGNORANT!! CQ is a gay according to reliable source


      Duno who is ignorant here. He had a gf called Daphne wor.

      Somemore he so colour..he's gay? I dun believe!

  • plump's Avatar
    473 posts since Mar '05
    • Originally posted by browniebaobao:

      Duno who is ignorant here. He had a gf called Daphne wor.

      Somemore he so colour..he's gay? I dun believe!

      excuse me having gf doesn't mean he's not gay. he's bi

  • the.raven's Avatar
    12,231 posts since Apr '04
    • Originally posted by plump:
      i heard that Zhou Chong Qing from 933 and that Jun Wei ex DJ of UFM are gay. and also Xie ShaoGuang is also gay. is it true??

      no, you are gay.

  • Simple_Bear's Avatar
    17,618 posts since Feb '05
  • mahai102's Avatar
    738 posts since Mar '04
  • Simple_Bear's Avatar
    17,618 posts since Feb '05
  • quacker's Avatar
    82 posts since Jan '05
    • Glenn Ong is?!

      Ahaha...then Dick Lee MUST be also lor. His marriage with Jacinta seems more like a cover-up I must say. I also got one gay fren who claims that 80% of local celebs are gay...including some married ones.

      Ahaha...no proof, so can point fingers at anyone...

  • choco B's Avatar
    17,412 posts since Aug '02
  • Simple_Bear's Avatar
    17,618 posts since Feb '05
    • Originally posted by quacker:
      Glenn Ong is?!

      Ahaha...then Dick Lee MUST be also lor. His marriage with Jacinta seems more like a cover-up I must say. I also got one gay fren who claims that 80% of local celebs are gay...including some married ones.

      Ahaha...no proof, so can point fingers at anyone...

      Tts why Singapore is overrun by gay celebs...

      Mr. Green

  • DriftingGuy's Avatar
    6,936 posts since Feb '05

    • Wow.. So many gays and lesbians in the entertainment biz ... All i can confirm is bryan wong and chen han wei Laughing

  • kaobeikaobu's Avatar
    7,926 posts since Feb '04
  • DriftingGuy's Avatar
    6,936 posts since Feb '05

    • Btw i tot xie shao guang wants to become a monk? Read somewhere that he says staying in mediacorp can drive people crazy.. and that he wants to leave the craziness behind and become a monk

  • Simple_Bear's Avatar
    17,618 posts since Feb '05
  • fishieee's Avatar
    655 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by kaobeikaobu:
      why like that?

      cos entertainment industry is bitchy world, man cannot be macho liao must be bitchy Twisted Evil

      Dick lee is real gay, tats no doubt.. Mr. Green

      ch5 oso got marni gays wat Mr. Green Mr. Green

Please Login or Signup to reply.