Home Chit Chat

army ghost stories

Subscribe to army ghost stories 10 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    16 posts since Aug '05
    38,856 posts since Dec '02
    16 posts since Aug '05
    68,867 posts since Dec '03
    • Do you know if you take the fast craft to tekong, you must step out of it left foot first, otherwise.......... Laughing

1,845 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by ditzy:
      Do you know if you take the fast craft to tekong, you must step out of it left foot first, otherwise.......... Laughing

Otherwise wat!?? Cum on, spill the beans out leh! Tis tio warn future recruits oso!! Wink

1,845 posts since Aug '05
    • Last time in my camp, my ops rm gt a scary TV!! Its an old TV with no remote control and timer control, and every now and then, during the midnitz, the TV will on by itself wan... Kanasai... Somemore always at chinese channel. Confused Confused

774 posts since Sep '04
    • Anyone heard abt the Taxi appearing near the rear gate of AETC at Sungei Gedong Camp ??? Confused

AETC has plenty of "good" stories... Confused

• Originally posted by I_love_my_toilet:
      Anyone heard abt the Taxi appearing near the rear gate of AETC at Sungei Gedong Camp ??? Confused

AETC has plenty of "good" stories... Confused

Only seen wild boars before, no see taxi before. Laughing

16 posts since Aug '05
    • i heard one more story about AETC too....
      it is about a dead officer who was crushed to death when the vehicle overturn.
      during one of the guard duty, the prowlers were patrolling along the dark stretch of road along AETC when they suddenly see a black figure in uniform...
      upon closer look, the figure was holding the head on his hand.... the prowler loaded and fire at the "ghost". the BOS that day was the vehicle commander on the vehicle when the accident happened.

*shruddle

Please Login or Signup to reply.