25 Apr, 06:20PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

china so what? eeee..

Subscribe to china so what? eeee.. 28 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    469 posts since Jul '05
    • why do cheena man keep bragging about how china will be in 5 years time? 5 years later it will be another 5 years and so on.. the time will never come.. what is so great about china? most of their products are inferior.. cheena man dont speak good english so they cant communicate well with the majority. do you hear ppl saying they want to go to china in the future to study? no.. because all the good universities are in the us.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    265,951 posts since Dec '99
    • i wanna go fu dan to study

yes, some of the best uni might be in US
      but they dun farking offer Chinese Rolling Eyes

68,869 posts since Dec '03
    10,447 posts since Jul '05
    • Originally posted by daphne_1802:
      why do cheena man keep bragging about how china will be in 5 years time? 5 years later it will be another 5 years and so on.. the time will never come.. what is so great about china? most of their products are inferior.. cheena man dont speak good english so they cant communicate well with the majority. do you hear ppl saying they want to go to china in the future to study? no.. because all the good universities are in the us.

And why are you buying china assembled products????

12,231 posts since Apr '04
      why do cheena man keep bragging about how china will be in 5 years time? 5 years later it will be another 5 years and so on.. the time will never come.. what is so great about china? most of their products are inferior.. cheena man dont speak good english so they cant communicate well with the majority. do you hear ppl saying they want to go to china in the future to study? no.. because all the good universities are in the us.

you suck.

469 posts since Jul '05
    • Originally posted by caleb_chiang:
      And why are you buying china assembled products????

i said they are inferior doesnt .. but sadly i have no choice but to buy them.

12,231 posts since Apr '04

lots of branded electronics and stuff and all made in China, n00b.

15,767 posts since Oct '04
    • Because the education here in Singapore is English first, therefore more people want to go to US/Europe for further studies.

I suggest changing our education system so that all Chinese have to learn their subjects in Chinese, to "coerce"(sp?) our students to go to China universities. Laughing

33,748 posts since Apr '04
    7,221 posts since Apr '03

why must cheena man speak good english?
      why can't english man speak good mandarin?

4,350 posts since Jul '05
    • Originally posted by boy in blues:
      why must cheena man speak good english?
      why can't english man speak good mandarin?

True, true... Mr. Green

933 posts since Oct '04
    10,447 posts since Jul '05

What a lamer! You say product inferior and yet you buy them. You say that China no good yet you originated from there...

What else are you trying to do? Disgrace yourself again? Laughing

154 posts since Apr '05
    • fark lar….you can go beijing or tsinghua university there, and compete with the people there then you start talking lah…which i give you 0% chance…

467 posts since Jan '03

haha the retard scold the idiot RETARD

1,741 posts since Jan '03

if the situation is really "have no choice but to buy them", let's say this situation happens to all TVs in singapore. u know made in china TVs are low quality(or at least u think they are), but for some reasons u have no choice but to buy them(maybe all TVs selling in sg are made in china. maybe the price of a made in Japan TV with exactly same function but just better quality is selling three times more expensive.), that means China have already completely conquered the TV market of singapore.

1,264 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by FireIce:
      i wanna go fu dan to study

yes, some of the best uni might be in US
      but they dun farking offer Chinese Rolling Eyes

fu dan study wat?

2,579 posts since May '05
    • 20 years later, almost everything in the world will be in chinese. even your internet will be in chinese words. people in the west are learning chinese now because china is growing in power.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    265,951 posts since Dec '99
    1,120 posts since Jan '05
    • Hello Daphne, maybe I can give u another perspective.....

Every country boast about their achievements, and ambitions.

For China, it's no different.

In my opinion, it's positive, since all countries are trying to be optimistic and forward-looking. And I think it should be.

Just that China is very rapidly growing, so its achievements and ambitions are coresspondingly very impressive, compared with the rest.

1,130 posts since Jun '05
    • hi everyone,

this fellow won't listen to you. You should know from the posting.

why wasting your time? xia cong bu ke yu bing

hopefully his/her english is so good that english world is willing to accept him/her. Else, this is typical can't reach both ends and stuck in the middle.

Mr. Green

amitaba

1,241 posts since Oct '04

Please ah practically everything is made in China.

So don't buy anything! Laughing Laughing Laughing

13,820 posts since Jun '04
    37,916 posts since Jan '05
    40 posts since Jul '05
    • Yea! China so what. Just because the china ‘market’ is doing well, people all start kissing the china people ass. Screw it! I’m maybe a chinese but i’m a SINGAPORE BORN not original from China like what some U guys are saying. What is original! After all this year of cross breed U such all original. Call your self original when U are really born in china soil. About the products make from china… sad to say their product still screw up, thats why their product never last long. If China is really so great, why are them still some many coming to S’pore or other country. Crap! They are stilling our work man! They should go back to their mother land than, seen their country are doing so ‘great’. If some of you guys still think that your are original from China, I pitty you and please go back to where you ‘Originally’ came from. China People make me sick. Alway talk so proudly about themself. Don’t get me wrong, it good to have pride but they really need some device to contral how much bull-shit they are to release in to there air. C la! Maybe they are the one’s that cost the haze. Once again to the china or peopla who think they are originally from china…PLEASE GO BACK TO WHERE U CAME FROM!

Please Login or Signup to reply.