Has Anyone Taken IELTS test before

Subscribe to Has Anyone Taken IELTS test before 19 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,468 posts since Apr '03
    37,916 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by alexkusu:
      supposed to be easy. U can get at least 6 without trying. Very Happy

r u facking sure?? Laughing I need to get 6 for all !

• Originally posted by valentinoo:
      r u facking sure?? Laughing I need to get 6 for all !

well..if u speak n converse in english..shud be piece of cake. Lets say sgporean who converse daily in english.. cud either get a 9..

• btw, i ddnt take it..frends frm thai, korea, japan took it.. they got around 5 onwards Very Happy

• I guess for me The composition will be hardest, I cant write for nuts. YOu guys have any good sites where I can read others’s composition?

8 posts since Jul '02
    • singaporean who take this IELTs should get at least an 8 or a 9. i got 8 for my IELTs and all my singaporean frens who take the test got around 8 or 9, none got any lower. considering the fact that singapore adopts english as a first language scoring a 6 or a 7 is quite low.

325 posts since Jan '05
    14,774 posts since Feb '05
    • Originally posted by depressed:
      Take for what

Unless you get a chance to go to australia uni no use lah

Im in my final stages of migration applicaation, i was just informed that starting from november this year, all applicants from Spore need to take that Exam to secure the 20 points. Prior to that, we just need to prove that the languages taught in our uni, poly was in English!

• Originally posted by alexkusu:
      hmm... ask Ditzy.. i ddnt even need IELTS for immigration crap Very Happy

when did u apply and to which country ? this is only recently introduced..too bad for me

5,564 posts since Dec '04
    • who is ditzy? familiar….saw him post before but he is an australian PR or somethin?

54,017 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by theunraveler:
      singaporean who take this IELTs should get at least an 8 or a 9. i got 8 for my IELTs and all my singaporean frens who take the test got around 8 or 9, none got any lower. considering the fact that singapore adopts english as a first language scoring a 6 or a 7 is quite low.

You won't be surprised if they score 6 or 7 if they continue speaking in Singlish but not English.

25,341 posts since Mar '04
    16,378 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by valentinoo:
      I guess for me The composition will be hardest, I cant write for nuts. YOu guys have any good sites where I can read others's composition?

From the way ur writing shouldn't be a problem, RELAX MAN Laughing Or you can pay me to take the test for you, my pleasure to be of assistance to you Laughing

• Originally posted by shinta:
      it's VERY easy compared to GCE O Levels.. acc to my ex.

really? ITs been 10 years since i last wrote a composition Laughing suddenly i have to take the exam..bloody hell...i just want to make sure my ass will get 6 points for all.. Laughing

Please Login or Signup to reply.