15,371 posts since Jun '03
    11,958 posts since Dec '04
    4,282 posts since Apr '04
    54,017 posts since Aug '05
    7,106 posts since Aug '03
    • Originally posted by larrenV2.003:
      download from any asian BT site... Laughing

You know here got SPF forum? Don't need call police. Go there and report can liao.

1,172 posts since Oct '05
    9,753 posts since Apr '05
    • the ending was alittle strange…in the final part…i still dun noe the fate got die anot…

9,641 posts since Oct '03
    • fuxi n yaochi was created by pangu tribe to capture fate which was hidden among human world. in order to do tat, they had to lured fate out. how? by creating yaochi, the most beautiful n perfect goddess ever since.

yaochi had a prison build inside her specially for trapping fate. fate was in love with yaochi after he saw her. den fuxi n yaochi had to hate each other in order to make fate believe tat yaochi was down on her guards n can easily submit to fate.

chang er was tat catalyst for the battle between yaochi n fuxi. in the end, fuxi n yaochi battle it out and fate infused with yaochi n so allowing yaochi to trap fate. fate try to resist n yaochi said "when human goes into desperation, they turn to gods. when gods goes into desperation, who shall they turn to?" so yaochi lured lord dizang n snatch the human book from him. thus combining the heaven, earth and human books.

from this point onwards, all the people except dizang were made to believe they had finish "filming" the whole vampire show. (here all those actors address each other their real name. for eg. MXL = wenwen.) those off screen workers and actors "finish filming" the show and all of them celebrate. but the main cast (fuxi, yaochi, MXL all those) sense something is not right but could not point out wat is wrong. they also could not find dizang.

they all heard chantings of the scriptures but yaochi denies. at tat point, fuxi had a wife and yaochi was the mistress. yaochi wanted fuxi to say the 3 words " I love you". at 1st, fuxi does not want but in the end, he said it. then, they were "worken" up by dizang's chanting. then yaochi summon the eternal world with the help of eternal locket. fuxi tries to kill her but is exhausted and cannot fire another fuxi arrow. dizang sacrifies himself allowing fuxi to fire the fuxi-dizang arrow. this destroys yaochi and fate as well.

zhajie came down from eternal world. all were wondering y zhajie was still alive. he explain he was reborn in eternal world and ask who would wan to go with him. Mr X and wulei went with him and the series end...

• Originally posted by ndmmxiaomayi:
      You know here got SPF forum? Don't need call police. Go there and report can liao.

U want to report me mah by all means... Laughing

Download is not an offence but sharing to upload is an offence... Laughing

• Originally posted by larrenV2.003:
      U want to report me mah by all means... Laughing

Download is not an offence but sharing to upload is an offence... Laughing

Both are offences are. But upload is the worse of the two. Laughing

If can report, report liao. No IP address. No prove. Will be arrested for fake case. Laughing

• Originally posted by ndmmxiaomayi:
      Both are offences are. But upload is the worse of the two. Laughing

If can report, report liao. No IP address. No prove. Will be arrested for fake case. Laughing

Bring it on... Cool

15,767 posts since Oct '04
    • The "reality is an illusion" is very interesting and shocked me as well.

But the ending is crap. Laughing

325 posts since Oct '03
    • Ending was so open ended loh. Heng I didn't buy it or chase after it. But this series prompted me to watch the previous 2 Razz

4,282 posts since Apr '04
    • Originally posted by RaTtY81:
      fuxi n yaochi was created by pangu tribe to capture fate which was hidden among human world. in order to do tat, they had to lured fate out. how? by creating yaochi, the most beautiful n perfect goddess ever since.

yaochi had a prison build inside her specially for trapping fate. fate was in love with yaochi after he saw her. den fuxi n yaochi had to hate each other in order to make fate believe tat yaochi was down on her guards n can easily submit to fate.

chang er was tat catalyst for the battle between yaochi n fuxi. in the end, fuxi n yaochi battle it out and fate infused with yaochi n so allowing yaochi to trap fate. fate try to resist n yaochi said "when human goes into desperation, they turn to gods. when gods goes into desperation, who shall they turn to?" so yaochi lured lord dizang n snatch the human book from him. thus combining the heaven, earth and human books.

from this point onwards, all the people except dizang were made to believe they had finish "filming" the whole vampire show. (here all those actors address each other their real name. for eg. MXL = wenwen.) those off screen workers and actors "finish filming" the show and all of them celebrate. but the main cast (fuxi, yaochi, MXL all those) sense something is not right but could not point out wat is wrong. they also could not find dizang.

they all heard chantings of the scriptures but yaochi denies. at tat point, fuxi had a wife and yaochi was the mistress. yaochi wanted fuxi to say the 3 words " I love you". at 1st, fuxi does not want but in the end, he said it. then, they were "worken" up by dizang's chanting. then yaochi summon the eternal world with the help of eternal locket. fuxi tries to kill her but is exhausted and cannot fire another fuxi arrow. dizang sacrifies himself allowing fuxi to fire the fuxi-dizang arrow. this destroys yaochi and fate as well.

zhajie came down from eternal world. all were wondering y zhajie was still alive. he explain he was reborn in eternal world and ask who would wan to go with him. Mr X and wulei went with him and the series end...

Thanks for the detailed description Smile

67,580 posts since Dec '03
    • Originally posted by Robotics999:
      Ending was so open ended loh. Heng I didn't buy it or chase after it. But this series prompted me to watch the previous 2 Razz

Watching the previous 2 didn't tempt me to watch the 3rd installment at all. Laughing

12,797 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by SnowFlag:
      Thanks for the detailed description Smile

got one part RaTtY81 never told you.

After Nick became "Lord Dizhang" in the previous episode, he started "cleaning hell". He finally succeeded. As a result, the worst sins were cleansed.

During the battle .. Tianyou and Xiaoling were transported to hell. Then Jiantou, Lei Wang and Old Xu and the blood demons appeared to repay Xiaoling by .. guess what .. transforming themselves into the next Ma Clan Dragon!

The dragon couldn't kill Yaochi obviously. But during the battle it struck Yaochi, bidding enough time for the Fuxi arrow to pierce Yaochi.

The first time Yaochi didn't die. She even made it back to her lair with no signs of serious injury. Then the "finish filming" part.

The second time they battled .. the dragon struck .. this time the Dizhang Fuxi arrow pierced Yaochi and she disintegrated.

2,969 posts since Aug '04
    325 posts since Oct '03
    • Originally posted by White_Shadow^AngeL:
      There should be part 4? Confused

If you search at torrent sites, some quote the "bu lao chuan shuo" (Mediaco*k production with Chew Chor Meng as a vampire) as part 4 Shocked

29,889 posts since Jun '03
    2,969 posts since Aug '04
    • Originally posted by Robotics999:
      If you search at torrent sites, some quote the "bu lao chuan shuo" (Mediaco*k production with Chew Chor Meng as a vampire) as part 4 Shocked

oO bu lao chuan shuo is a nice show.. Smile but neither i wanna see a repeat of it.. Neutral

789 posts since Aug '05
    • The story twisted too much...

Some points to note:
      - All the vampires are the Pangu Tribe people
      - The Ma Clan was infact secret agents created by Fate to hunt down the Pangu Tribe

Only these two group can "defy" Fate and do as they will. Which also explain why when the Ma descendants gets bitten by a vampire... they will go berserk and become a very scary monster. Simply put, biological instincts to kill each other.

29,889 posts since Jun '03
Please Login or Signup to reply.