25 Jul, 09:33AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

fascinated by russian girls

Subscribe to fascinated by russian girls 18 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,047 posts since Dec '05
    • i remember last time i went to see the moscow circus, got russian girls doing some acrobat n dance...

then after the circus finish, i saw them walking out of the circus tent, dressed in jeans/skirts n sexy tops. probably going to town after an evening of hard work.

i was fascinated by them, coz they look so tall (bout 1.7-1.8m tall), n have beautiful blue/gray/green eyes, n blonde hair, n nice caucasian facial features like sharp noses n deep set eyes. most were sexy n beautiful. n they had perfect hourglass figures n some were quite busty.

somehow i think there is something very different about them than those typical americans u see on TV shows, even though they are all considered caucasians.

maybe the russian race is pure n something to do with their diet or lifestyle that makes them look different from american caucasians? coz i think some americans r unhealthy n obese due to too much processed n junk food, n furthermore the american race is a mixture of interbred english, french, slavic, latino, blacks....

what do u guys think of russian girls? have u seen them before or met them in singapore?

4,740 posts since Feb '06
    4,155 posts since Jul '03
    • Not really Communist are usually thin…. straving mah…. but btw the russian are usually fat after 35

3,342 posts since Oct '05
    2,290 posts since Jan '06
    1,087 posts since Jul '06
    278 posts since Jul '06
    23,405 posts since Feb '06
    • Originally posted by Wega007:
      well.. try dating 1 loh..
      don't go for Geylang ones.. danger

OH! please let him go to geylang...

358 posts since Jan '06
    • They are slim/have hourglass figures because they are performers...they have to keep their body shape.

Looks-wise, they may have had surgery..not sure though.

Russians have ethereal beauty though...but looks are not everything. You'll realise tt they have flaws just like everyone else.

2,435 posts since Apr '06
    598 posts since Mar '06
    1,138 posts since Jun '06
    • Russian girls are like the China girls of the west. They can be very beautiful, cultured and smart, but because they come from a country where they are likely to be from a poor background, their beauty tends to be undervalued…

9 posts since Mar '05
    • russia is a very big country, spanning from european russia to siberia/mongolia (asia side) also encompassing the white arctic to the black sea region. Thus it has people of different races intermixed as well and not exactly pure like TS say (but somehow different ethnic groups tend to stay in one region). The type you mentioned that looks caucasian (but somehow not) are the native Slavic race people whom mostly reside in the european side of russia (e.g. moscow, st petersburg). probably due to the genes, lifestyle and climate, these slavic ladies have traits like tall, good complexion, fair skin and slim in general.

the living standards in certain parts of russia are quite poor so there is the problem of widespread prostitution, but bear in mind that this is also the case for eastern european ladies as well (also slavic looks from former russian colonies like poland, ukraine, estonia etc) and surprisingly it is usually these eastern european ladies that are smuggled overseas for prostitution and in order to increase their 'value' the are told to introduce themselves as 'russian' instead. So I believe those girls touted as pure russians (to increase the wow factor) someone mentioned can be found in geylang may not be exactly authentic and might be eastern european ladies in disguise.

2,435 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by kiruna:
      russia is a very big country, spanning from european russia to siberia/mongolia (asia side) also encompassing the white arctic to the black sea region. Thus it has people of different races intermixed as well and not exactly pure like TS say (but somehow different ethnic groups tend to stay in one region). The type you mentioned that looks caucasian (but somehow not) are the native Slavic race people whom mostly reside in the european side of russia (e.g. moscow, st petersburg). probably due to the genes, lifestyle and climate, these slavic ladies have traits like tall, good complexion, fair skin and slim in general.

the living standards in certain parts of russia are quite poor so there is the problem of widespread prostitution, but bear in mind that this is also the case for eastern european ladies as well (also slavic looks from former russian colonies like poland, ukraine, estonia etc) and surprisingly it is usually these eastern european ladies that are smuggled overseas for prostitution and in order to increase their 'value' the are told to introduce themselves as 'russian' instead. So I believe those girls touted as pure russians (to increase the wow factor) someone mentioned can be found in geylang may not be exactly authentic and might be eastern european ladies in disguise.

So next time before pay money must see birth certificate and passport to ensure genuine good is it?

2,047 posts since Dec '05
    392 posts since Sep '05
    137 posts since Aug '06
    • now you make me wanna be russian!!..
      now i shall go scold my mum for not being russian =x

24,120 posts since Nov '03
Please Login or Signup to reply.