24 Apr, 01:18AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Asians Are Superior.

Subscribe to Asians Are Superior. 20 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,310 posts since Dec '05
    • In every forum dedicated to asian beauty, there will be a shitload of white and black people kicking up a big fuss over how beautiful and sexy the girls are..

Here's what I feel about these men:
      Yeah, Asians are superior. You guys want Asian girls cos subconsciously, your brain yearns for a genetic upgrade for your species. Laughing

9,493 posts since Sep '04
    25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • I'm not the first one to bring this up... Those american dudes talk as if Asian girls are dying to have a piece of them, but in reality, it's the exact opposite. Laughing

8,328 posts since Dec '04
    • asians are the first to call if you have a maths problem but the last to call if you need a chauffer.

1,381 posts since Jun '06
    • Originally posted by Seth35:
      Er are you Meaning yourself ?

nope... I'm saying that we chinese, malay and indian are all asian and there's no point not getting along.

• good thing orientals are grouped with asians or it might be a differnt story Wink

Edited by skid 05 Jan `07, 4:28AM
    1,381 posts since Jun '06
    • nope... I'm saying that we chinese, malay and indian are all asian and there's no point not getting along.

Ironic to Know that Pot calling the Kettle Black...

So many issues in life...

different interests also want to Quarrel...

Different religion also Want to Quarrel...

Rich or poor also want to Quarrel...

Different thinking also want to Quarrel...

1. People different your Problem or not ?

2. People not the same Interests or to you find Boring Your Problem or not ?

Kns Just fark it and Walk away if you dont like it la...Everyday Sit there kao Bei like a Mad Dog...Rather than spending precious time on other things important...Go and debate this kind of things...

So what is it you want in Life ?

You want another Hitler Asian Version ? Can go ahead...don't involve people can already...

Edited by Seth35 05 Jan `07, 4:25AM
    • Originally posted by skid:
      your different groups are all taken from US test subjects...read the fine print.

heh. what's your point, bro? I'm guessing you're not Asian. So tell me boy, look around you, from your unbiased point of view, you know that Asians always secure the top places when it comes to academic results.

btw,

so get over it huh. you can't have your cake and eat it. Laughing

• Originally posted by skid:
      good thing orientals are grouped with asians or it might be a differnt story Wink

definately. Laughing

• Originally posted by siaokau:
      heh. what's your point, bro? I'm guessing you're not Asian. So tell me boy, look around you, from your unbiased point of view, you know that Asians always secure the top places when it comes to academic results.

so get over it huh. you can't have your cake and eat it. Laughing

you're right, i'm not asian....sorry you took that as an argument, i was merely stating facts. Wink

170 posts since Jun '06
    406 posts since Jun '06
    62 posts since Nov '06
    • the groupings of Asians is uniquely US-based. We don’t see a breakdown of ethnic groups within Asians and Blacks or even Whites. Curious why Hispanics is broken out from Whites? Thought Hispanics are descendants of the Spanish/Portugese who intermarry with the locals in Latin America. So strictly speaking, they should be part of Whites. And why aren’t there any American Indians (indigenous locals) in the charts?

25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by siaokau:
      Shame on those who try to stir up inter-racial hatred among our malay, chinese or indian communities. Asian pride. FTW! Cool Cool Cool

So it's alright for you to be stirring inter-ethnic hatred among Asians and non-Asians? Rolling Eyes

Sheesh... there's only one way to properly describe you:

Please Login or Signup to reply.