24 Apr, 01:25AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

What to say to the Hair dresser / Barber ( For men )

Subscribe to What to say to the Hair dresser / Barber ( For men ) 8 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    40 posts since Jul '05
    • I like having shot hair as I don’t really like spending to much time in combing or putting gel in my hair. However, I’m starting to get a litter bored with my hair style as it looks like I’m still in the army. What other type of shot hair styles are there for man? and how to tell the hair dresser / barber on the type of hair still you want? Where I can find references on it?

669 posts since Mar '06
    • Originally posted by ShellFish:
      I like having shot hair as I don't really like spending to much time in combing or putting gel in my hair. However, I'm starting to get a litter bored with my hair style as it looks like I'm still in the army. What other type of shot hair styles are there for man? and how to tell the hair dresser / barber on the type of hair still you want? Where I can find references on it?

Bring this picture and tell the barber / haridresser you want this haircut..

Edited by d3rF 10 Mar `07, 5:04PM
    2,848 posts since Apr '04
    • humm…short hair i not really good with it…but mayb u can try keeping mid-long hair..as in u keep the back and the fringe then u go cut ur top spikey and ur side spikey.. then the back mayb cut jagged.. yea..or u can also cut layer..

253 posts since Jan '06
    • Originally posted by d3rF:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

744 posts since Dec '06
    • Originally posted by d3rF:

pang sai face...... Laughing

12,026 posts since Jan '07
    669 posts since Mar '06
    • Originally posted by feb31:
      pang sai face...... Laughing

Yeah yeah ... Hehehehehe
      Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He is saying.. "Ooi!.. My pang sai chua bo liao.. Your cubicle have or not?.. Can pass some over?.. Or else, I'll send my nukes to bomb your fuc.king head off!!!"

Edited by d3rF 11 Mar `07, 7:01PM
    8,634 posts since Jan '07
Please Login or Signup to reply.