24 Jul, 04:08AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Local Ah Pek With PRC Girls

Subscribe to Local Ah Pek With PRC Girls 87 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,480 posts since Jul '07
    • Yesterday, while I was waiting for my friends, I saw two couples of ah pek and prc girls. They were holding hands and behave very intimately. Embarassed Embarassed

I know you all will say NPNT, but this sence is very common in Singapore nowadays. Shocked Shocked

Ah peks are already 60 plus to 70 while prc girls are 20 to 30 plus. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

My questions are

1) Why local ah peks like to "pao" prc girls?
      2) Why these shameless prc girls would want to be "pao' by these ah peks?
      3) Do they strike a deal (you know what i mean)??

My opinion is shame shame shame...
      shame on these ah peks' families members in local
      shame on these prc girls' families members in their hometown Neutral Neutral

What's your opinion on this issue??

15,767 posts since Oct '04
    • 1) Why local ah peks like to "pao" prc girls? Sex
      2) Why these shameless prc girls would want to be "pao' by these ah peks? $$$
      3) Do they strike a deal (you know what i mean)?? you think leh?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

15,342 posts since Apr '02
    34,549 posts since Aug '05

• you know ... I feel a bit sad when I see such things .....

I guess many times it's a matter of circumstances .... what choices do they have ? ....

imagine you're a post-middle aged, blue collar worker in Singapore .... what are the chances of you hooking up with a local woman ? .....

so .... we see marriage tours, match-making agencies with fish-tanks, mail-order brides, ah peks being cheated of their CPFs ......

but you know what's worse ? .... imagine you're a dowdy post-middle aged, blue collar spinster in Singapore ......

Confused

• So if you are old, you better have $$$ (like these ah peks)
      If you have no $$$, you better have youth and figures (like these prc girls)

If you are old and no $$$, you better die Shocked Shocked

You are the KING if you have both youth and $$$ Mr. Green Mr. Green

Singapore society is getting more and more pragmatic... HAiz

4,155 posts since Jul '03
    • Becoz Ah pek cannot pao young Singaporean girls…

• Anyway we like to complain that these PRC girls are materialistic and such... but have we actually look at the perspective through their shoe?

We are lucky that we don't have to do these becoz we are born in SG... imagine those born in a village... poor and deprived of even their basic neccessity... Their village in the western part of China is really unimagineable...

To me I think its just purely a transaction. If both party are willings. Nothing to do with me..

6,691 posts since Apr '05
    • so if both party are unwilling it has something to do with u?

Originally posted by banzie:
      Anyway we like to complain that these PRC girls are materialistic and such... but have we actually look at the perspective through their shoe?

We are lucky that we don't have to do these becoz we are born in SG... imagine those born in a village... poor and deprived of even their basic neccessity... Their village in the western part of China is really unimagineable...

To me I think its just purely a transaction. If both party are willings. Nothing to do with me..
    • Originally posted by newcomer:
      so if both party are unwilling it has something to do with u?

if is rape.. then I guess bystander with any moral sense should do something...

3,342 posts since Oct '05
    • would u have the moral sense to do the right thing?

if is rape.. then I guess bystander with any moral sense should do something...
    • Originally posted by newcomer:
      would u have the moral sense to do the right thing?

Do you? or rather... you don't?

Edited by banzie 27 Jul `07, 10:32AM
    805 posts since Sep '05
    • Coz Ah Pek got no chance with Sg girls.

If you 40-50yr old and is blue-collar worker without that much money what choice you have. They also have their needs and want so love even if it has to be bought.

For the girls from China, whats wrong. Even Sg girls also sell themselves to rich balding Ang Mo. Then you never kpkb.

• well if u keep on insisting turning the question back on me... of course i would, if it happens right in front of my eyes, which i highly doubt. which rapist rapes for public audience, right?

Do you? or rather... you don't?
    • yea some sg girls are so white washed. no shame at all. they could readily discard their asian identity just to click with whites. and oh, did i say their imitaged accent is disgusting?

Originally posted by jianfish9:
      Coz Ah Pek got no chance with Sg girls.

If you 40-50yr old and is blue-collar worker without that much money what choice you have. They also have their needs and want so love even if it has to be bought.

For the girls from China, whats wrong. Even Sg girls also sell themselves to rich balding Ang Mo. Then you never kpkb.
    6,553 posts since Jul '06
    15,580 posts since Aug '04
    • Originally posted by Seven_Dragon:
      So if you are old, you better have $$$ (like these ah peks)
      If you have no $$$, you better have youth and figures (like these prc girls)

If you are old and no $$$, you better die Shocked Shocked

You are the KING if you have both youth and $$$ Mr. Green Mr. Green

Singapore society is getting more and more pragmatic... HAiz

Laughing Laughing Laughing

• Originally posted by :
      SgF no Ah Pek so ask the next best person, UoC's Ah Cek....... ! Laughing Laughing

Theres an ah gong also Laughing

2,141 posts since Oct '06
    • Originally posted by banzie:
      Anyway we like to complain that these PRC girls are materialistic and such... but have we actually look at the perspective through their shoe?

Agree.... few more years from now, I would have to pao someone to get some 'loving'..... Where got S'pore girl willing to settle down with a low pay blue-collar worker Question

We do have the SPG..... and I ain't white or rich enough. Shocked

• So it takes two hands to clap

local ah peks and prc girls
      ang mo and local girls

one has $$$ and one can give what the other party long for...
      Maybe its' life Mr. Green Mr. Green

2,141 posts since Oct '06
    • Originally posted by Seven_Dragon:
      So it takes two hands to clap

local ah peks and prc girls
      ang mo and local girls

one has $$$ and one can give what the other party long for...
      Maybe its' life Mr. Green Mr. Green

Hahaha... like it or not, thats the way the World turns.... the richer attach the poorer.

Do anyone of you think that those Viet or China or even Thai bride marrying a local older Blue-Collar worker is doing it out of 'Love' Question They are doing it inorder to get a better life than those in the Village.

4,929 posts since Jul '07
    • PRC gals don't mind these old ah peks as long as they are willing to splurge $$$ on them. If you notice, these ah peks are mostly from the middle income group or lower. For local gals who go for ah peks, I see them going for those elites! Mr. Green

38,115 posts since Jun '05
    4,929 posts since Jul '07
    • Originally posted by Darkness_hacker99:
      Business deal mah.

Nothing wrong with this. Smile

The only difference is these PRC gals are soliciting for business openly. Mr. Green

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    244,769 posts since Dec '99
Please Login or Signup to reply.