24 Oct, 08:33PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Changi Chalet !!!!!!!

Subscribe to Changi Chalet !!!!!!! 30 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    433 posts since Apr '07
    • Hi Everyone,

Anyone of you did experience any strange things at changi chalet before?

etc : ghostly things...

care to share ?

14,290 posts since Jan '03
    41,243 posts since Jul '00
    5,529 posts since May '07
    • Over there alot…....most of the units at chalets that are haunted are normally those near packs of trees

1,265 posts since Apr '05
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,110 posts since Dec '99
    6,492 posts since Nov '03
    1,172 posts since Oct '05
    4,314 posts since Jul '04
    • Originally posted by wenyong90:
      i tio before in costa sand... something happened to my friend...

I camped at Pasir Ris park before.. nothing. What happened?

528 posts since May '07
    2,953 posts since Oct '02
    4,350 posts since Jul '05
    • The other time i went to changi chalet, nothing happen… also went into och that time

16,100 posts since Dec '06
    • Chalet everytime will have things happen de...

Like mine, last time my uncle birthday then go go chalet... Tio shang shen...
      my uncle also tiao tang de... then later alot of thing happen that day...

well... i was still small and dunno much... ask my mum what happen they don't want to tell much...

5,832 posts since Jun '04
    • one of the saf chalet near the beach, banglow type. my friend saw a figure ‘walking’ in the beach around 2/3am.

444 posts since Feb '06
    • I remember last year my friend booked a chalet in Changi where we could see sea view at the back of it. I was the 2nd to arrive near mid night and the rest of them were still on the way. When the 3rd person arrived was a friend who was a regular in police force, he told me that there was a person who died in that chalet because of commited sucide, and pointed the spot where the decease was lying. It was located directly at the bottom of the stair case.

He said that he used a piece of broken glass and stabbed into his own chest for no known reason.He told me he knew it because he was one of the policeman who arrived the scene at that time. So every time in the 3 days whenever i was passing the spot where the man had died, i had a picture of a dead man covering in a pool of blood in my mind.

988 posts since Apr '07
    • Originally posted by martin_lim85:
      one of the saf chalet near the beach, banglow type. my friend saw a figure 'walking' in the beach around 2/3am.

jaga one lah Laughing

850 posts since Dec '05
    • dont talk cock la. now 7th month leh!

last time i went the one beside the old hospital one. den my class ppl bluff 1 indian gal go up to the hospital, in the end oso nothing happen to her. Laughing maybe too dark cannot see her. so nothing happen, if chinese i cannot guarantee.

5,832 posts since Jun '04
    • Originally posted by MARK1992:
      jaga one lah Laughing

hopefully is, cos noone at that time walking around in a beach

1,172 posts since Oct '05
    • Originally posted by redstone:
      I camped at Pasir Ris park before.. nothing. What happened?

Ok, my grammar's not good, so please excuse me for any mistakes i made.

Let's name her Jane. It happened at about 4 am like that.I was just sleeping beside her. Initially, i dont know anything cause still sleeping as i just returned from kopitiam after watching Germany VS Poland during last year's World Cup you see... Then i was woken up by few of my friends alert me what was happening. They all looked damn shocked and scared, so i turned to where they are all looking at. Jane suddenly shook very strongly like tio "yang dian feng" like that. One of my female friend stuffed her fingers in her mouth preventing Jane bitting her own tongue.

Jane kept screaming in very high pitch non-stop. Few guys tried to press her, but she's too strong(took about 5 -6 mins or more). She then managed to get up, resisting all my friend's force, and ran out of the room, took 3 light large steps down the stairs, lost her balance, and land on the ground floor. I then rushed down and hold her up, then she ok liao, as she recognized me. Ambulance then came and took her away for check ups. Few friends accompanied her, while the rest of us packed and left (since just nice, it's the third day already).

Yang dian feng will not scream one right? Don't even mention geting up and run la. She dont have any past medical record of yang dian feng before at all. After few weeks, she went to seek help from a Taoist, and the taoist told her something was following her, which is xiao gui(little ghost, not from yu le bai fen bai). The xiao gui was then removed.

And there's a part 2 for this story. This happened after that incident and before she seek for that taoist( i believe).

One Malay friend of mine, who knows nothing about the chalet incident at all saw something. During recess one day, he sent his gf back to her class(which was Jane's class too) about 5 mins before the bell goes off. He then starts walking back to his class located on the same level which is located only beside the stairs. Half way back, he sense someone was looking at her from a distance. He turned and took a look. It was Jane looking at him, motionlessly with no expression from outside her class, which is already abit far from him already. He waved at her as he knows her. Jane, still stood motionless, looking at him from her class.

He then ignore her and turned his back and continued walking back to his class. He reached outside his class, and to his surprise, he saw Jane and her friends just returned back from the recess coming up by the stairs beside his class. It was only seconds ago Jane stood outside her class looking at him.

He then stunned for a moment, motionlessly, and pull one of his classmates who was nearest to him into the class and told him everything.

All this happened last year, but this second part of the story was only discovered this year after i shared the 1st part with some friends.

It was Paris Si Ri's Costa Sand. and the chalet was located at a conner of the row, which is know likely for ghost to be living in.

Edited by wenyong90 26 Aug `07, 2:19AM
    258 posts since Apr '06
    1,478 posts since Mar '07
    • izzit the 2 storey bungalow type 1? i stayed at 1 dere b4..about 10 mins walk to changi village.. it arent reli scary but very dirty n old

8,046 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by brokenluv:
      izzit the 2 storey bungalow type 1? i stayed at 1 dere b4..about 10 mins walk to changi village.. it arent reli scary but very dirty n old

those british chalet type damm old

sia

esp if you look at the staircase

it seems something is there Laughing

3,133 posts since Nov '04
    • Got 2: Once i was in a car with one guy and two other girls. We were supposed to check out this chalet for our FOC and it was at around 2.30am. Don't know why when we came to a dark stretch of road along this few chalets, the four of us don't dare to step out of the car. We feel overpowered by some dark, mysterious force. Then the day after, my two female friends kenna blue black on their legs.. don't know how they got them.. Maybe while eating supper at there famous market place.. Anyway, the market place isn't there clean.

The second one happens to one of the two female friends. She was the last one to leave the second floor of the chalet.. and i think she saw a child ghost.. and yeah heard running footsteps around.

8,046 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Isis:
      Got 2: Once i was in a car with one guy and two other girls. We were supposed to check out this chalet for our FOC and it was at around 2.30am. Don't know why when we came to a dark stretch of road along this few chalets, the four of us don't dare to step out of the car. We feel overpowered by some dark, mysterious force. Then the day after, my two female friends kenna blue black on their legs.. don't know how they got them.. Maybe while eating supper at there famous market place.. Anyway, the market place isn't there clean.

The second one happens to one of the two female friends. She was the last one to leave the second floor of the chalet.. and i think she saw a child ghost.. and yeah heard running footsteps around.

market place/

u mean the nasi lemak one>

how come not clean

258 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by brokenluv:
      izzit the 2 storey bungalow type 1? i stayed at 1 dere b4..about 10 mins walk to changi village.. it arent reli scary but very dirty n old

i staying the 2 storey bungalow Shocked

Please Login or Signup to reply.