25 Jul, 08:32PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

MSIA: ... KL teacher record school sex video?

Subscribe to MSIA: ... KL teacher record school sex video? 41 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,219 posts since Mar '07
    • The Electric New Paper :

Did KL teacher record school sex video?
      Steamy footage of students in toilet romp doing e-mail rounds
      26 September 2007

A VIDEO clip of two students caught having oral sex in a Kuala Lumpur school toilet has been spreading via SMS and e-mail over the last few days.

And it seems that teachers are circulating the footage.

The person who filmed the students from the top of the toilet door is believed to be one of two teachers who caught the pair red-handed in the video, reported Harian Metro.

Several teachers in Kuala Lumpur received the video clip of the two secondary school students, who are prefects.

A teacher from another school who did not want to reveal his name said he received this explicit clip from a teacher friend, who in turn got it via e-mail.

The teacher who got the clip said that the issue should have been dealt with by informing the parents and having counselling sessions with the two students concerned.

He added: 'Their indecency should not have been made public to prevent them from being stigmatised and possibly getting depressed from this shaming.'

The 2 1/2-minute clip shows the two students in matching school uniforms kissing and having oral sex in a toilet cubicle in their school.

Their faces could be clearly seen.

A male voice was later heard ordering the girl to button up her uniform as she cried and pleaded to be released.

A male teacher could also be heard questioning the boy who didn't want to open the toilet door.

The teacher called out about 10 times to the boy before dragging him out. The boy was heard begging to be spared, saying 'I don't want, teacher'.

The male teacher scolded them, saying that they let down all the prefects in their school.

On 25 May, Harian Metro reported that a gang of boys distributed a video clip of themselves molesting a veiled girl.

It is understood that the video clip is now being distributed widely via SMS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Source: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,143028,00.html?
      Copyright © 2005 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. No. 198402868E. All rights reserved.
      Privacy Statement and Conditions of Access

23,405 posts since Feb '06
    37,644 posts since Mar '05
    16,378 posts since Aug '05
    15,342 posts since Apr '02
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
    1,732 posts since Jul '06
    3,578 posts since Aug '07
    3,578 posts since Aug '07
    5,557 posts since May '07
    • Originally posted by Zarks:
      why they have to do it in toilet ?? Omg .... so foolish...

when u r hungry, u can eat yr meal anywhere... any place...

10,722 posts since Dec '01
    3,400 posts since Apr '05
    • twominutesplus.....

ice cream ice cream ar~~~

Laughing

cikgu jangan.....cikgu tolong jangan Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

if i'm tht guy, i will ask my parent to sue him..
      so pissed off pui! Mad

Edited by kiss_my (_i_) 27 Sep `07, 11:21AM
    3,400 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by Vigelic:
      The Electric New Paper :

[b]Did KL teacher record school sex video?

Steamy footage of students in toilet romp doing e-mail rounds
      26 September 2007

A VIDEO clip of two students caught having oral sex in a Kuala Lumpur school toilet has been spreading via SMS and e-mail over the last few days.

And it seems that teachers are circulating the footage.

The person who filmed the students from the top of the toilet door is believed to be one of two teachers who caught the pair red-handed in the video, reported Harian Metro.

Several teachers in Kuala Lumpur received the video clip of the two secondary school students, who are prefects.

A teacher from another school who did not want to reveal his name said he received this explicit clip from a teacher friend, who in turn got it via e-mail.

The teacher who got the clip said that the issue should have been dealt with by informing the parents and having counselling sessions with the two students concerned.

He added: 'Their indecency should not have been made public to prevent them from being stigmatised and possibly getting depressed from this shaming.'

The 2 1/2-minute clip shows the two students in matching school uniforms kissing and having oral sex in a toilet cubicle in their school.

Their faces could be clearly seen.

A male voice was later heard ordering the girl to button up her uniform as she cried and pleaded to be released.

A male teacher could also be heard questioning the boy who didn't want to open the toilet door.

The teacher called out about 10 times to the boy before dragging him out. The boy was heard begging to be spared, saying 'I don't want, teacher'.

The male teacher scolded them, saying that they let down all the prefects in their school.

On 25 May, Harian Metro reported that a gang of boys distributed a video clip of themselves molesting a veiled girl.

It is understood that the video clip is now being distributed widely via SMS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Source: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,143028,00.html?
      Copyright © 2005 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. No. 198402868E. All rights reserved.
      Privacy Statement and Conditions of Access
      [/b]

845 posts since Aug '06
    2,009 posts since Nov '06
    145 posts since Nov '03
    • Not surprising. Some of their top politicians and policemen also did similar things. Follow the leaders. Embarassed

14,290 posts since Jan '03
    • the title damn misleading.

is it the teacher record, forced the 2 prefects get on with each other and watch?

or the teacher caught the 2 students recording themselves?

or the teacher chanced upon it, and recorded it for evidence, then proceeded to catch them red handed?

10,446 posts since Jul '05
    6,553 posts since Jul '06
    23,172 posts since Jul '04
    16,470 posts since Oct '06
    • tammy will always be a classic becuase it was the first real “school children” incident… the rest are just copycats…

4,043 posts since Mar '07
    880 posts since May '06
    1,176 posts since Aug '04
    3,704 posts since Jul '07
Please Login or Signup to reply.