02 Sep, 07:22PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Help!! how to appeal to different JC after JAE arh??

Subscribe to Help!! how to appeal to different JC after JAE arh?? 20 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    542 posts since Sep '07
    • how to appeal to different JC after JAE results out arh!? wth JC kia must report tml at 7.30am...  i also no uniform nia.. not even secondary uniform cause all throw after after Olvl liao...

and where to buy uniform also har??

5 posts since Feb '08
    • Those who wants to appeal to a JC must go to the principal of that school directly OR as i discovered..can also appeal online through each school's website. lols.. secondary uniform thrown away..? thats quite pathetic la! hmm go to the school and buy tomorrow?

Anyway, what Jc did you get into?

38 posts since Feb '08
    • Yup, please provide your O level score, the JC you were posted to and the JC you want to transfer into so we can make a better judgement for you.

5,529 posts since May '07
    • Originally posted by 沈金病:

Yup, please provide your O level score, the JC you were posted to and the JC you want to transfer into so we can make a better judgement for you.

Not to mention age/sex/location too

542 posts since Sep '07
    • damn should i buy the uniform for the sake of reporting to the JC tml or should i report to JC in my T-shirts and jeans and wait for appeal results which the website says 26th feb..

6,585 posts since Jan '06
    4 posts since Mar '07
    5,650 posts since Dec '06
    • Originally posted by urock:

ehhh fireindahouse. how u appeal arh. website or u go the sch.

for jc appeals must go to school

9 posts since Nov '07
    5 posts since Feb '08
    542 posts since Sep '07
    • Originally posted by eheheheh:

borrow uniform from your friends... they sure have extra sets one...

i'll borrow a CHIJ katong conv one then...

• i called up student-mart,they dont sell my JC uniform.....

its not available on ebay..

i shall just report to the posted JC in my formal black/white funeral wear for my ahgong's last year..icon_rolleyes.gif

38 posts since Feb '08
    • Erm, which are the 2 JCs involved? Seriously, so we can tell you how high your chances are…or else no point appealing, just stick to the current one.

4 posts since Mar '07
    • well im posted to innova jc. i dunno if innova is gd or whether pioneer jc is better.

i got 18 for my L1R5. i have no cca points

cop for innova sc is 20. cop for pjc sc is 17.

38 posts since Feb '08
    • Originally posted by urock:

well im posted to innova jc. i dunno if innova is gd or whether pioneer jc is better.

i got 18 for my L1R5. i have no cca points

cop for innova sc is 20. cop for pjc sc is 17.

Actually I was asking Fireindahouse, but anyway....still can answer you. With 18..why don't you try Yishun or Serangoon JC...though they are still in the bottom tier, at least they're more established than Innova.

15,229 posts since Dec '04
    3 posts since Feb '08
    • I appealed during PAE so i suppose it should be similar.

Appeal online from the school's website (if they offer that feature) / Go to the school's general office to ask for a appeal form. Fill it up and give it back to them.

You should be informed within two days or so.(supposedly it is successfully)

Go back to the school to get a transfer letter.

Now you will have to take the transfer letter to the new school that you are going to transfer to. Get the letter signed by the VP or maybe the Principal. They may ask you a few questions like why you want to transfer?...

Now go back to the School you posted to , to submit the letter(signed). Finished.

Things you need:
      A photocopy of your result slip
      Photocopy of CCA / CIP records

Be prepared to answer questions , like why do you want to appeal to that school? *Important* Or maybe an interview depending which school you appealing to.

• OOPS i made a mistake sorry. should be

"Now you will have to take the transfer letter to the school that you are posted to . Get the letter signed by the VP or maybe the Principal. They may ask you a few questions like why you want to transfer?..."

"Now go back to the School you want to appeal to and submit the letter(signed)." Finished.

30,595 posts since Mar '05
    • Just remember not to wear a pinafore if you are a guy.

Not unless you want to really get the principal's attention when you are appealing.icon_lol.gif

542 posts since Sep '07
    • Kns.. so nervous of new school cannot sleep sia.. Lolzz

also dunno how to go,also going in home clothes,go into school liao also dunno which part to go... Lolzz

Just know that i would be there in a few hours time.. Lets hope the first thing i would see in da morning is A WHOLE BIG BUNCH of hot chiobus in short short FBT trackpants right at the entrance..icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gifthen my 2years there will be like nirvana.....

K will update on the situation on hows the first day like..icon_lol.gif

Please Login or Signup to reply.