25 Apr, 02:17AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

our Postman

Subscribe to our Postman 35 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    6,266 posts since Oct '05
    • Around what time does the postman come? Anyone knows?

is there a specfic time period? or different for diff districts

Early mornin? 7am 9am?

Late morning? 11am?

Late noon? 3pm? 5pm?

waiting for a letter.... icon_surprised.gif  or shld i go down check every 3 hours icon_lol.gif

i nv see my postman before icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif, but at old house see until dont want to see

• Vice President
    118,749 posts since Nov '03
    67,571 posts since Feb '08
    • there is no fixed timing & it all depends on the conditions (e.g weather)..

the best time to check is at 6pm..

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    242,723 posts since Dec '99
    1,969 posts since Jan '04
    574 posts since May '08
    • hmm.. looks like it varies.. random.... thanks peeps

my last impression of the postman and his/her travel tool is, the scooter with a big white box behind the seat, i suppose it has been changed icon_lol.gif

19,823 posts since Nov '06
    • my block one ride bicycle, usually comes in the afternoon around 2:47 and 49secs pm

Edited by MyPillowTalks 14 May `08, 5:33AM
    • Originally posted by Lorry`:

hmm.. looks like it varies.. random.... thanks peeps

my last impression of the postman and his/her travel tool is, the scooter with a big white box behind the seat, i suppose it has been changed icon_lol.gif

those who use bicycles are part-timers & the postmen uses various forms of transportation to deliver our mails - vans, scooter & trucks..

1,297 posts since Apr '07
    • No news is good news??!!!! wink.png

Let me tell you a white lie...the postman will appear in the eveing at 6pm. So, check your mail box at 7!

• Originally posted by QX179R:

those who use bicycles are part-timers & the postmen uses various forms of transportation to deliver our mails - vans, scooter & trucks..

the scooter one is the most familiar.. the one with the big white box behind the seat in the 90s.... now im not sure. bicycles seldom see. i dont take note of the postman so i dont know lol. unless im waiting for impt letters.... icon_wink.gif

the scooter one is the most familiar.. the one with the big white box behind the seat in the 90s.... now im not sure. bicycles seldom see. i dont take note of the postman so i dont know lol. unless im waiting for impt letters.... icon_wink.gif

scooter still have & I think the brand is vespa if I'm not wrong..

but now instead of white, the box is now silver in colour..

• Originally posted by nehpyh:

No news is good news??!!!! wink.png

Let me tell you a white lie...the postman will appear in the eveing at 6pm. So, check your mail box at 7!

not really.. lol! the letter must come to become good news icon_biggrin.gif

ar.... it varies ba. im not sure bout my place yet, im goin down and check soon. I think best timin is to check after 7pm like that.

scooter still have & I think the brand is vespa if I'm not wrong..

but now instead of white, the box is now silver in colour..

lol.. i think the white one is long long time ago. My memory only remains at that era icon_lol.gif

i see my postman every day when i was at my old house

so you haven't received the letter yet & is it from overseas..icon_question.gif

nope, is local. Yea, havent received

Actually i know it takes around a week but not sure which day. Is this few days.
      And i cant wait.  icon_lol.gif

who knows no letter icon_sad.gif  that means im not in icon_sad.gificon_lol.gif

14,327 posts since Sep '05
    • i dono mine is postman or postwoman.

the last i saw is a postwoman cycling with a big carriage behind her that is just wide enough to cycle through the entrance to the blocks via the lift lobby. now i dono already...

• normal post meaning that the mails will end up in your letterbox whereas for registered post, the postman will deliver straight to your doorstep..

• Originally posted by sinicker:

i dono mine is postman or postwoman.

the last i saw is a postwoman cycling with a big carriage behind her that is just wide enough to cycle through the entrance to the blocks via the lift lobby. now i dono already...

yup, I did saw that before when she was delivering letters to the opposite blk of mine & its still in use now..

• now i see the difference.... (lol dumb icon_redface.gif) icon_lol.gif   so mine's gotta be normal post then.

probably takes a week to 10 days.... last friday till now.. close to a week

now i see the difference.... (lol dumb icon_redface.gif) icon_lol.gif   so mine's gotta be normal post then.

probably takes a week to 10 days.... last friday till now.. close to a week

sometimes might take longer due to some unforeseen circumstances so just be patient in the meantime..

sometimes might take longer due to some unforeseen circumstances so just be patient in the meantime..

yea.... usually is just a week, guess im impatient since it hasnt been a week yet.

actually im more worried of the sch fees rather than the letter. lol

Please Login or Signup to reply.