Subscribe to Taiwan Girls' Bra cup size 60 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    6,527 posts since May '08
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,255 posts since Dec '99
    19,078 posts since Jun '07
    783 posts since Jun '08
    • No lah, not true.  Their cup size is either one or two size bigger than the normal cup size.   Always see those artistes on cable and claim they are g cup but when we look at it it is just B Cup or C Cup.   Bullshit.  They are so into having big boobs that they have to manufacture bra cup sizes bigger than the normal sizes.  So fake, self deception.

30,628 posts since Jul '07
    • Originally posted by Rednano:

Taiwan girls' bra cup size measurement r usually one or two cups smaller when compared to Singapore girls bra cup size, as documented in http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=7640

example: a taiwanese C or D cup is equal to a singaporean B cup.

so dun be fooled by those taiwanese tv shows like Guess Guess Guess...etc.

Pardon me Mister, does these apply to taiwanese guys, cos some claim their are 7 inches, so it should be 5 inches, then those 5 inches are only 3 inches...kindly enlighten me, i dun wan to be fool by taiwanese guys. Thanks in advance

9,803 posts since Dec '07
    783 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by angel7030:

Pardon me Mister, does these apply to taiwanese guys, cos some claim their are 7 inches, so it should be 5 inches, then those 5 inches are only 3 inches...kindly enlighten me, i dun wan to be fool by taiwanese guys. Thanks in advance

just ask the taiwanese guys to show you there u get your answer.

• Originally posted by youyayu:

well my gf is a taiwanese.. i will ask her

you ask her how the taiwan sausage taste too ya. tks

• Originally posted by Civilgoh:

just ask the taiwanese guys to show you there u get your answer.

by the time they show, too late liao, prevention is better than cure, learn first.

1,708 posts since Feb '08
    • NPNT!! please show examples of Taiwan & Singapore CUPs sad.png so that we as mature forumers may evaluate objectively and without prejudice....for this country, for Singapore *hold hand to chest & look proudly at sky*

783 posts since Jun '08

by the time they show, too late liao, prevention is better than cure, learn first.

Look and run.  Nobody ask you stand there for them to take action.

• Originally posted by Cowbaycowboo:

NPNT!! please show examples of Taiwan & Singapore CUPs sad.png so that we as mature forumers may evaluate objectively and without prejudice....for this country, for Singapore *hold hand to chest & look proudly at sky*

IN sg and other countries, C cup is Taiwan E cup.  Ridiculous.   Taiwanese too obsessed of having big boobs, overboard till I think they are stupid.

6,527 posts since May '08

NPNT!! please show examples of Taiwan & Singapore CUPs sad.png so that we as mature forumers may evaluate objectively and without prejudice....for this country, for Singapore *hold hand to chest & look proudly at sky*

u go and read in the link i posted... singaporean girls talking over there...

783 posts since Jun '08

stoopid nvr mind....as long as we can see sad.pngsad.png

See see, depends what you want to see.  Deception, the real thing, the fake one

783 posts since Jun '08

i went thru' ler.....all jus tok...no pics to prove  one sad.pngsad.png

dun go for pic, just get "live" to see the different.  Go get taiwanese and sg girls of the same cup and see if you can tell anything about it. 

• Originally posted by Civilgoh:

Look and run.  Nobody ask you stand there for them to take action.

no la.. maybe she cannot control herlself liao

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,255 posts since Dec '99

Objection!!, not all forumers are mature one, some of us are not qualified for those picture rated under R21.

• Frankly, taiwanese gals are much prettier than we sg gals, this i have to admit, but for the boobs, we are definitely better, all because of CURRY, we eat curry and chilli, these stimulate the nerve in our boobs to expand and be firmer.

53 posts since Jun '08
    • No wonder some of the minahs and indian za bor's the boobs super sized up.. Must have makan lotsa lotsa chilli and curry.icon_biggrin.gif

783 posts since Jun '08

Frankly, taiwanese gals are much prettier than we sg gals, this i have to admit, but for the boobs, we are definitely better, all because of CURRY, we eat curry and chilli, these stimulate the nerve in our boobs to expand and be firmer.

if you compare the majority of the taiwan artistes I agree with you.  With you look at the gals on streets they are not considered pretty.   MY friend's bf is a Taiwanese and told my friend that he never consider the females in his country pretty other than majority of the taiwanese artistes. AFter my friend returned from Taiwan she said what her bf said is true.  

Frankly, taiwanese gals are much prettier than we sg gals, this i have to admit, but for the boobs, we are definitely better, all because of CURRY, we eat curry and chilli, these stimulate the nerve in our boobs to expand and be firmer.

U boobs expert is it?    Not all gals eat curry have big boobs.  

Please Login or Signup to reply.