25 Apr, 06:26PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

National Day Rally or Table Tennis Finals

Subscribe to National Day Rally or Table Tennis Finals 63 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    121 posts since Aug '05
    4,878 posts since Dec '03
    • Dun think they will postpone the rally cos every thing is already prepared.

Maybe they will do a surprise telecast over the rally if the FT army got a GOLD medal.

Or the rest of the audience can view the match through their 3G phone.

This will keep them awake from the long speech.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    265,951 posts since Dec '99
    2,590 posts since Apr '06
    1,264 posts since Apr '05
    • i am optimistic that we shall make it to the final this time round.... as for winning the GOLD... quite unlikely....

• Originally posted by FireIce:

im not interested in either
      wun be at home to watch
      the place where i will be got no tv

that sounds like u r out in the army field camp!!!!

1,255 posts since Aug '07
    • i dun even care if they get a gold medal or what , because they are not true blood singaporean , and i rather support michael phelps from USA or calvin kang from our true singaporean blood although i know he will only hear one gunshot and get last. But so what? i still feel proud for him as for li jiawei? i dun give a shit actually. anyway i wont be watching both too. =)

37,612 posts since Mar '05
    • erm why you so gian see china vs china? well not that the rally will be that interesting either…....

250 posts since Dec '04
    • None....I go for my 50-60km cycling routine better.

Edited by cairocks 15 Aug `08, 10:52AM
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    265,951 posts since Dec '99
    • Originally posted by hmsg:

that sounds like u r out in the army field camp!!!!

ur knowledge of places with no tv in SG is relli limited

Edited by FireIce 15 Aug `08, 12:28PM
    283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by hisoka:

erm why you so gian see china vs china? well not that the rally will be that interesting either…....

Problem is China will only release the not so good while the true champions can't get to represent S;pore.Do you think Li really want to win for SG..no lah more for herself and the prze $ of $1mil,$500,000 or $250,000 for gold ,silver and bronze respectively..all these chinese here are not for SG but for themselves,...read today Straits times how 1 china scholarship holder's ungrateful comments on SG...she wants fast path to gd life for herself only...all these at SG's expense

2,336 posts since Mar '08
    • Originally posted by cairocks:

None....I go for my 50-60km cycling routine better.

mandai-new tee-cck loop? weather damn hot leh.....

• Originally posted by 787180:

Problem is China will only release the not so good while the true champions can't get to represent S;pore.Do you think Li really want to win for SG..no lah more for herself and the prze $ of $1mil,$500,000 or $250,000 for gold ,silver and bronze respectively..all these chinese here are not for SG but for themselves,...read today Straits times how 1 china scholarship holder's ungrateful comments on SG...she wants fast path to gd life for herself only...all these at SG's expense

well, there is a lot of truth in what you said, china will only release those they think will not feature in their national team. plus the have a big base to begin with.

unfortunately, this fits into singapore's plan. 2 willing bed partners. singapore like the rich (old) man flashing the $ and china girls become willing partners.

250 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by redDUST:

mandai-new tee-cck loop? weather damn hot leh.....

I usually do the Ajunied, Kembangan PCN, ECP, Changi Coastal, Changi Point, Pasir Ris, Old Tampinese Road, Hougang Ave1 back to Ajunied Loop. Sometimes I do the Potong Pasir PCN, Bishan park, Old Thomson Road, Sembawang park, Yishun, Yishun dam, Jalan Kayu, Hougang, Ajunied loop for a change. Yea, weather damn hot, that's why I go ride in the evening. Just nice to miss both the National Day rally and the Table tennis finals.

Edited by cairocks 15 Aug `08, 2:53PM
    1,264 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by FireIce:

ur knowledge of places with no tv in SG is relli limited

enlighten me then smile.png

41,032 posts since Apr '06
    1,422 posts since Jun '08
    2,252 posts since Jul '05
    43,431 posts since Aug '05
    17,292 posts since Jun '08
    250 posts since Dec '04
    • Congrads to the Singapore women table tennis team. But I will still not watch the finals. Cus today, they win those games I did not watch and they lose the games I watch...Hahaha. Better dun watch.tongue.png

379 posts since May '08
    360 posts since May '08
    • Good question.

I'll watch Lee Hsien Loong playing the table tennis finals while reciting his speech.

1,829 posts since Sep '07
    • interesting to find out what is going on in Li's mind when she's playing on sunday.

bet it will be something like, "ouch, missed.... $1m bye bye liao...."

2,590 posts since Apr '06
Please Login or Signup to reply.