Home Chit Chat

McDonald's Missing Boys

Subscribe to McDonald's Missing Boys 31 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    245,260 posts since Dec '99
    37 posts since May '08
    • ... just hope for the families that the kids or adults (by now) can be found one day. Even if they are really gone (as in.. you know), then at least there's closure.

I don't think there's really much chances of finding the macdonald boys though. It been more than 20 years now... Logic would argue that by now, they would have grown up enough to find their own way home if they still wanna.

10,722 posts since Dec '01
    • Originally posted by Beni_beni:

... just hope for the families that the kids or adults (by now) can be found one day. Even if they are really gone (as in.. you know), then at least there's closure.

I don't think there's really much chances of finding the macdonald boys though. It been more than 20 years now... Logic would argue that by now, they would have grown up enough to find their own way home if they still wanna.

question is...even if some joker comes up and says that he is one of the missing...how do we know for sure?they had DNA profiling back then?

8,421 posts since Jan '07
    • Originally posted by FireIce:

tot it was 1 million?

that one is for the missing Mas Selamat (no pics in Macdonalds)

• Originally posted by Beni_beni:

... just hope for the families that the kids or adults (by now) can be found one day. Even if they are really gone (as in.. you know), then at least there's closure.

Terrible things must have been done to these kids so I think they're  either dead or dont want to be found.Still remember their faces.

1,563 posts since Sep '07
    • the most common rumour is that they had been taken to thailand or north m'sia, have limbs cut off and then forced to beg.

that's what my mom always warn me when i want to go out to playground to play see saw last time.

Please Login or Signup to reply.