23 Oct, 09:26AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

have u considered getting your girlfriend/wife to wear

Subscribe to have u considered getting your girlfriend/wife to wear 26 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    5 posts since Jan '09
    • have u considered getting your girlfriend/wife to wear a miniskirt or short skirt, with g-string or thong inside. then let her allow u to take upskirt pictures or video... then u can get to watch the video or pics n wank it off to satisfy your zaogeng cravings.

would she allow or would she mind? or would she think u r perverted n sick in the head n dump or leave u?

would u risk asking her such a proposal?

Edited by lee_kan_you 18 Jan `09, 10:27PM
    9,803 posts since Dec '07
  • And life goes on... with shades of grey
    33,746 posts since Apr '04
    • lol..no wonder got girls that tell me... thier ex... really is so bian tai that she never even imagine he would be like that after together... teeth.png

But there are girls that dun mind lo..he he...  i guess u gotta just.. test the water.. hahaha

3,082 posts since Dec '07
    2,163 posts since Mar '08
    15,021 posts since Apr '03
    8,686 posts since Jun '08
    1,213 posts since Oct '08
    5 posts since Jan '06
    • peace. aiyo, so open ah this topic. paiseh man..

lee kan you. i know ur voicing ur real thinking, i know all the replies so far from the non-perverted public (not saying you are), but if you post at the pervert forums, i tell you'll get better response

Let's cut the crap...
      For your case, i think you know ur gf/wife better mah, u ask us for opinion, not everyone think like you, but like i say, if u knw ur gf/wife(i think wife easier to ask for), then u surely can tell if they are ok with it. don't ask ur gf, ask ur wife ok..

Don't straight ask her like that. if u are close together, surely u talk alot share stuff u don't share with other ppl... u know "those hanky panky" topic. then when time is right voice out loh.. I think girls more pissed of if u see other girls than them.. but to begin with i think they also could wish you never think like this one.

SMiles.

Peace out.

1,629 posts since Dec '06
    • lol this guy confirm no girlfriend...he just fantasizing. It's ok, give him some space.

BTW, FUCK you if you ever do that to any girl.

67,571 posts since Feb '08
    28,979 posts since Apr '06
    8,225 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by lee_kan_you:

have u considered getting your girlfriend/wife to wear a miniskirt or short skirt, with g-string or thong inside. then let her allow u to take upskirt pictures or video... then u can get to watch the video or pics n wank it off to satisfy your zaogeng cravings.

would she allow or would she mind? or would she think u r perverted n sick in the head n dump or leave u?

Have you asked your Dad about this?

Maybe he will ask you to ask your Mom for the answer. angel.png

30,151 posts since Oct '02
    6,266 posts since Oct '05
    • i think my gf wouldnt mind, but why would i want to do this. icon_surprised.gif

i would go for the real thing, and not pictures, or videos.

1,429 posts since Dec '08
    38,721 posts since May '00

have u considered getting your girlfriend/wife to wear a miniskirt or short skirt, with g-string or thong inside. then let her allow u to take upskirt pictures or video... then u can get to watch the video or pics n wank it off to satisfy your zaogeng cravings.

No need lah... I watch guys' butts can JERK OFF LIAO!! ~WAHAhahaha... icon_lol.gif

13,350 posts since Jan '07
    7,642 posts since Mar '07

Do u think your mother will allow your dad to do this? If yes, then go ahead.

17,292 posts since Jun '08

hi, pervert, the place that is appropriate for you to be is IMH.  Bye!

28,979 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by Devil1976:

No need lah... I watch guys' butts can JERK OFF LIAO!! ~WAHAhahaha... icon_lol.gif

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

4,093 posts since Jun '03
    1,059 posts since Apr '08
    40,821 posts since Apr '06
Please Login or Signup to reply.