23 Dec, 12:05AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Magic shop in bugis?

Subscribe to Magic shop in bugis? 27 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    77 posts since Aug '05
    • I've always heard a lot of people talk about a really cheap magic shop in bugis which sells all sorts of stuff including bicycle cards.

Was wondering if anyone here knew where exactly it is. Bugis junction? Street?

6,041 posts since Feb '09
    77 posts since Aug '05
    • Thanks for the help, but too inaccessible for me I think, too troublesome just to get there. If Bugis one also too troublesome I might as well just go to the one next to Istana. No idea what shopping centre that is though.

77 posts since Aug '05
    • http://forums.singaporemagiccircle.com/index.php?showtopic=6389

sorry abit lazy to scroll. :P

77 posts since Aug '05
    • Thanks for the link, but they mostly encourage buying online? which isn't suitable for me either. Is The Magic Hall any good? As in are the prices cheap enough?

77 posts since Aug '05
    30,628 posts since Jul '07
    • Originally posted by spvn:

I've always heard a lot of people talk about a really cheap magic shop in bugis which sells all sorts of stuff including bicycle cards.

Was wondering if anyone here knew where exactly it is. Bugis junction? Street?

since it is a magic shop, it tends to disappear and appear anything at different places, so, we are still unable to tell you exactly where it is...sori

20,187 posts since Jan '03
    • i prefer Magic Castle..the owner, Solomon, was my mentor..but unfortunately, the shop kinda closed down..

77 posts since Aug '05
    • I checked the site already, but they said shadow master 16 bucks? Is it accurate? Because I also saw normal deck 4.50 while you said 3.50.. Anyhow, I most likely will be going there tmr (assuming I can find it). Thanks all :)

66 posts since Mar '09
    66 posts since Mar '09
    • Hi there, think the shop you are talking about is Magic Castle.

Its not exactly at Bugis itself but just a 5 mins walk away to Shaw Towers, on the 2nd floor.

Its not closed down, cos I was there just last week. Their service is very good. 

The other one is at Pennisular Plaza 4th floor. Its quite old, but the owner is very experienced.

There are others but these are the ones that I know off that are the nearest to Bugis.

Hope you will find what you are looking for there. Cheers!

Edited by SiMonSezz 20 Mar `09, 3:04AM
    188 posts since Jan '09
    5,529 posts since May '07
    • Originally posted by spvn:

Thanks for the help, but too inaccessible for me I think, too troublesome just to get there. If Bugis one also too troublesome I might as well just go to the one next to Istana. No idea what shopping centre that is though.

Le Meridian Shopping Arcade

29 posts since Sep '08
    • actually, whats your purpose to find a magic shop? :D to buy cards or something else?

106 posts since Mar '09
    • cards there are a lot of shop selling.. shaw tower lvl 2, pennisular plaza top lvl, chinatown point lvl 3, this are the magic shop selling props and stuffs, theres also shop like InQbox selling decks and magic stuff the price maybe higher by few bucks

4 posts since Jun '09
    • Those shops that you guys recommend , do they offer like bulk discounts for purchase above a brick ?

Anyway i have been to the bugis shop that you all recommend . As far i can see, their prices and services are definately better

Edited by Theshufflers 08 May `10, 12:03AM
    1 post since Jul '09
    • hey peeps dun go magic hall lah. honestly from my own point of view i think their prices are sky high. and their magic dvds are all burned! piracy people. wan buy also buy from www.De-Ace.com. my shop heehee :P

342 posts since May '07
    3,739 posts since Apr '09
    • Originally posted by kira.sg:

Forget about the magic shop. Go to a Sex Toys Shop at 2nd level. It’s more fun.

16,075 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by Wallicchw:

hey peeps dun go magic hall lah. honestly from my own point of view i think their prices are sky high. and their magic dvds are all burned! piracy people. wan buy also buy from www.De-Ace.com. my shop heehee :P

U give excuses to just advertise your shop.

3,739 posts since Apr '09
    • Originally posted by lianamaster:

U give excuses to just advertise your shop.

He is not giving excuses, he openly admits it is his shop.

Please Login or Signup to reply.