23 Jul, 11:44PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Any recommendation for mole removal?

Subscribe to Any recommendation for mole removal? 10 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    4 posts since Mar '10
    • Hi, Me new in this forum~

Would like to ask if u guys have any good recomendation of Salon for mole removal (bump type, abt 0.5cm).

Previously done mole removal in National Skin Centre, but cos I still have some bill arrears with them, thus not so convenient to do there~

149,790 posts since Feb '01
    4 posts since Mar '10
    • WA~so fierce lei~ will pay up de~

I've come across a referal by the name of M2 Beauty in TPY,claiming that its good..wonder anybody did mole removal there before anot~?

2,772 posts since Feb '10
    4 posts since Mar '10
    149,790 posts since Feb '01
    • Originally posted by Karena976:

WA~so fierce lei~ will pay up de~

I've come across a referal by the name of M2 Beauty in TPY,claiming that its good..wonder anybody did mole removal there before anot~?

don't you read the news about botched jobs at the salons?

the big big warning there is that salons are NOT qualified to do these things...

and they are NOT supposed to do these things.. they know but if the bloody salon wants to, and you idiotically go do it even when you know, you kena infection or worse, kena disfigured, it's your own fault..

and worse, the insurance companies will never pay you if you are insured

30,064 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by the Bear:

don't you read the news about botched jobs at the salons?

the big big warning there is that salons are NOT qualified to do these things...

and they are NOT supposed to do these things.. they know but if the bloody salon wants to, and you idiotically go do it even when you know, you kena infection or worse, kena disfigured, it's your own fault..

and worse, the insurance companies will never pay you if you are insured

some ppl always likes to gamble with cheap stuff...

Same things for tattoo and such... Wan cheap, Wan fresh... wait the orh kee also become big big then they know... icon_lol.gif

Things for life better to do proper ones... Certified and qualified ones... Think of it as investment for the long run...

2,772 posts since Feb '10
    • Originally posted by Karena976:

chin there

Ooo..are u a dude?...i had known someone oso liddat..ard same size sumore

4 posts since Mar '10
    • Huh? wat Dude?

Me not those 'Ai Pi, Ai Chi' type lo, just want to seek some advice nia~

Seems like I better don take chances le, go to Certified Derma or NSC liao~

Thanks for your advices ya, Guys~wink.png

1,859 posts since Jan '10
    • i think glycolic acid peel will help................or was it lactic acid peel...............can improve your overall skin condition at the same time. go see skinlaboratory.com and ask them.

Please Login or Signup to reply.