24 Apr, 01:15AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Where to buy this type of 3 in 1 vacuum cleaner in SG?

Subscribe to Where to buy this type of 3 in 1 vacuum cleaner in SG? 10 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    17 posts since Apr '10
    • So, I've been trying my best for the past week trying to find something that could potentially save me from the tremendous chore of mopping the floor. And then I found this 3 in 1 vacuum cleaners that vacuums, mobs and dries any hard floor surface. 

I went to youtube and saw a demo video, which was pretty good as much as I can tell from the video. Other user posted reviews on various websites deemed it a good buy. This made it a craving for me to find this product in Singapore, but I can't seem to find anything similar in a few big box electronic stores.

Then my question to all you Chit Chatters is: 

Where can I find this line of vacuum cleaners in Singapore? I don't need the exact model, just something that will vacuum, mop and dries the floor.

Any information/help is appreciated 

Thank You

Edited by FireIce 17 Apr `10, 12:13AM
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    265,921 posts since Dec '99
    • i dun wanna spend a bomb on this device
      and spend another bomb bcos im fat from not doing housework and needs a platinum gym membership

ive seen the vacuum cleaner tt run ard the house on its own, toppling down the stairs and laying there, beeping its life out.
      quite cute.

Edited by FireIce 17 Apr `10, 12:11AM
    6,124 posts since Mar '10
    141 posts since Mar '10
    121 posts since Aug '05
    17 posts since Apr '10
    • The Vac only cost around $200 USD, so I think it's a good buy considering the features it has. 

Also, what is a trap post? Sorry new here.

3,739 posts since Apr '09
    • Originally posted by AmuletxHeart:

The Vac only cost around $200 USD, so I think it's a good buy considering the features it has. 

Also, what is a trap post? Sorry new here.

Means that you are here to trick ppl into buying your product. icon_lol.gif

I am not saying that I think so too though.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    265,921 posts since Dec '99
    17 posts since Apr '10
    • Osim products are well overpriced, and reviews say that the iEcologi is crap. So one less option to go to.

I just need a machine under $500SGD that can save me from mopping. Any brand is fine.

• Ok, now I am also looking into steam mops. Any brand available in SG to recommend?

Please Login or Signup to reply.