31 Oct, 01:57AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Where to buy parang in singapore?

Subscribe to Where to buy parang in singapore? 77 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    7 posts since Oct '10
    • Hi im kevin..im new here. i stay bedok and i would like to know where to buy a prang or a knife long enough. i have offended some gang members recently and all of them are after me now.. i dont feel safe going out of my house.. im from bedok 18siao and im a MMA fighter but i forget which studio.. so i would like to know where can i get a parang for myself.. 

149,791 posts since Feb '01
    • you can go request one from the many confiscated by the police from the gangsters they arrest  teeth.png

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,249 posts since Dec '99
    2,446 posts since Dec '08
    7 posts since Oct '10
    • Im 19 and i bo school.. now alot ppl wan whack me -.- who got parang or any long weapon can call or sms me.. 999xxxxx.. prank call or spam also no use.. this my 2nd handphone and police canot trace me cuz its not registered under my name..

Edited by FireIce 19 Oct `10, 6:47PM
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    • if all this is true, i think the TS will probably die from a terminal case of stupidity rather than being killed by wannabe gangsters  teeth.png

7 posts since Oct '10
    30,161 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by the Bear:

if all this is true, i think the TS will probably die from a terminal case of stupidity rather than being killed by wannabe gangsters  teeth.png

neh... I think Kelvin Neo pissed off someone so this person come and pose as him nor...

icon_lol.gif

tat's why U have ppl registering phone number as their nicks icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

8,443 posts since Dec '05
    • those of you here don;t laff play ply. this kevin Neo is serious. see the way he write. comeone i know a mmfighter when i read one

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    62 posts since Oct '10
    • Mai siao, mai siao.

Parang, Swords all those requires to be registered one even if you buy second hand (Without doing this is illegal as these items needs to be licensed). If u really need, go get a butcher knife at supermarkets.

Edited by Fire Engine 19 Oct `10, 6:59PM
    33,421 posts since May '09
    • Cannot lar..

they dun sell one

ethier u use ur fist

or get a chopper from ur home...

they use parang

u use chair icon_lol.gif

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    8,039 posts since Feb '08
    8,443 posts since Dec '05
    3 posts since Oct '10
    • Now you guys have seen what a petty coward punk looks like? I suppose troublemaker is the same guy who created a fake account for the sake of identity theft. Choices have consequences :)

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    3 posts since Oct '10
    • He wants to be funny then so be it. He come gl me in game, then he not happy then he resort to such juvenile no brainer acts. Hopes he knows the penalties for identity theft given the fact that he posted fake bids on hardwarezone under my identity and i got 2 calls this morning from the sellers. The webpages will be cached and let's hope the police will step up on their investigation. By the way, that number he gave was mine and the name is mine. His actual number is 999xxxxx.

Edited by FireIce 19 Oct `10, 10:00PM
    17,699 posts since Feb '04
    • knn.. if so many ppl wan to hoot u.. u need a gun lah parang also no use what.. u need bo? i intro u to my supplier ok? ... his shop usually look like a mini mart nia.. but he press one button then the wall will open one... inside got all the guns u need lor. but sorry hor.. they dun sell parang there...

but if u think use gun like no balls.. then i suggest u use fist only lah.. i intro u to Ip man's great great great grandson ok? he power power one...

19,846 posts since Nov '06
    • Your neighbourhood school's DnT Teacher who wants to earn extra cash may want to help you fabricate oneicon_lol.gif

Or you can buy a metal fan blade and cut out the blades then weld a handle to it after sharpening

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
  • 我很cute的,我不会咬你的
    107,531 posts since Dec '03
    • u know japanese time, they dun wan their daughters, sisters, wives to be raped right, they dress them up as men
      since u bo school, dress up as ger lah, then nobody will hoot u ler

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
Please Login or Signup to reply.