26 Nov, 10:40AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Urgent Passport Collection

Subscribe to Urgent Passport Collection 8 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    8 posts since Jul '09
    • Flying off to Beijing next Sunday, 5th of June and discovered my passport is not validated 6 months past the date, so I went to ICA to get a new one yesterday. Told the lady at the counter at level 3 my problem and she told me to wait for an interview with one of their officers who would review my case.

The officer there told me she approved the thing and I can collect my passport this coming Saturday, but she did not give me any card or anything.

I went to the ICA website and it said if I want to collect on Saturday I must book appointment, but I need some sort of file reference number which I obviously don't have cos the officer did not give me anything.

Help?

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,697 posts since Dec '99
    • call first thing tml morning

i hope u at least have the lady's name (im sure they wear name tags)

8 posts since Jul '09
    • I think I remember part of her name only, not the full one. Just hoping this thing would get sorted out soon.

67,665 posts since Dec '03
    • Next time before you or your company books a flight for you, at least open up the front cover to check.

41,243 posts since Jul '00
    452 posts since Jan '11
    8,416 posts since Aug '06
    • Originally posted by goodheart:

ica is famous for always screwing up simple things de..

why singaporeans famous for not following simple rules and regulations leh?

8 posts since Jul '09
    • Actually I have not paid. Maybe because this urgent passport collection thing is different from normal procedures. I'm supposed to pay on Saturday ($10 more as well).

Please Login or Signup to reply.