Anyknow IKEA return policy?

Subscribe to Anyknow IKEA return policy? 16 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    95 posts since Oct '12
    6,527 posts since May '08
    •  

It's ok to change your mind.
      No nonsense return policy

Return the unassembled item in their original packaging within 100 days, together with your receipt for either an exchange or a full refund. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. Purchases made with cash: a cash refund will be issued. Purchases made with a credit card: credit will issued to the original card. Original card must be presented at time of return.

Our 100-day return policy does not apply to cut fabric, plants, unwrapped bedlinen, kitchen appliances, products from As-Is, or goods ordered to your specifications e.g. custom-made worktops and products damaged after leaving the store.

Love it or exchange it
      When it comes to mattresses, we offer something special. It is important to us that you love your new SULTAN mattress. So, if after a while you discover that it is too firm or too soft, just bring back the mattress and try out a new one. There's no rush. You have 100 days to sleep on it!

You may exchange your mattress once within 100 days if you don't love it, provided your merchandise is not found by IKEA to be dirty, marked, damaged or abused.

This policy is valid for all new SULTAN mattresses and does not include SULTAN bases, SULTAN bed slats or SULTAN mattress pads. See full policy details at the IKEA store.

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_SG/customer_service/return_policy/

Edited by Rednano 29 Dec `12, 11:06AM
    4,921 posts since Nov '11
    • I don't know about your friend's case/ 

Ikea is rather flexible about their return or exchange policy.    Service is good.    Recently, went there for exchange and encounter no problem.    

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    245,686 posts since Dec '99
    • have u/ur fren read the T&Cs 2 times over, every word?

relli ikea cheat u/ur fren or u/ur fren made mistake?

Edited by FireIce 01 Jan `13, 12:47PM
    3 posts since Dec '12
    • Exchanged a few items and they were fine with it.Did not encounter any deceit or things like that.

230 posts since Feb '12
    • Originally posted by Li hao Lim Matthew:

underwear cannot exchange by the way

underwear?     You mean IKEA sells underwear?      ARe you sleeping or dreaming or fantasizing?   Wake up laaaaa!

95 posts since Oct '12
    • from what i know the ikea staff was very rude and the delivery company did not bother to call my friends at all. my friends got all the email correspodences. he email them on 2 dec and then it took them 14 days to get back to them after that my friend send them 2 reminder email and they took another 10 days to reply. u can imagine now 6 jan, my friend still havent exhange the furntire. wtf

• Originally posted by bigbear1979:

from what i know the ikea staff was very rude and the delivery company did not bother to call my friends at all. my friends got all the email correspodences. he email them on 2 dec and then it took them 14 days to get back to them after that my friend send them 2 reminder email and they took another 10 days to reply. u can imagine now 6 jan, my friend still havent exhange the furntire. wtf

That is rare bad service from IKEA.

Your friend make a trip down to IKEA to sort things out.    Sometimes email is not a good way of communication.   On the spot if there is any problem, your friend can there and then sort out immediately.      If the staff don't bother, go see the Manager.

95 posts since Oct '12
    95 posts since Oct '12
    30,140 posts since Oct '02
    403 posts since Jul '00
    2 posts since Jan '13
    • Recently I had a very bad experience with Ikea Alexandra. I got so pissed off that I post it at .

Edited by FireIce 28 Jan `13, 12:15AM
Please Login or Signup to reply.