24 Apr, 01:25AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Why are Singapore most unhappy country in the world?

Subscribe to Why are Singapore most unhappy country in the world? 98 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    13 posts since May '13
    • I think Singaporean not happy because of:
      1. Pay too low suppressed by FT
      2. House and car too expensive
      3. Can’t move out and buy new house when already graduated from Uni but single
      4. Everything govt controlled even now internet news
      There are many. Expats like come here because tax haven and they moved off once made tons of money. Its just a hotel.

6,640 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by ling226:

I think Singaporean not happy because of:
      1. Pay too low suppressed by FT
      2. House and car too expensive
      3. Can’t move out and buy new house when already graduated from Uni but single
      4. Everything govt controlled even now internet news
      There are many. Expats like come here because tax haven and they moved off once made tons of money. Its just a hotel.

It's an honest mistake. Let's move on. smile.png

1,671 posts since Aug '07
    2,185 posts since Dec '11
    • That's why many people are looking forward to GE 2016. 

That is also why PAP is cracking down on online media.

5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • We will be happy or less unhappy after the pappies are gotten rid off.   They are parasites.

475 posts since Dec '10
    475 posts since Dec '10
    • Originally posted by SJS6638:

icon_cry.gif

Dun worry 2016-2013=3

Edited by Gu7777g 31 May `13, 9:57PM
    • Originally posted by Gu7777g:

Dun worry 2016-2013=3

we put in our effort but the majority are destroying the ones who want to lead a better life.

I have a colleague who complains about PAP but she admits she votes for PAP.   Her friends voted PAP.

Damn lol!

Singaporeans like her are damn bloody despicable hypocrites.

475 posts since Dec '10
    • Actually not all singaporean are hypocrites, i dun wat to say this in open, u can pm me for my reason.

Actually not all singaporean are hypocrites, i dun wat to say this in open, u can pm me for my reason.

I did not say all Singaporeans are hypocrites.   I said Singaporeans like her are hypocrites which means people of her mentality are hypocrites.

475 posts since Dec '10

Haiz , relax bro, as i said 2016-2013= 3.icon_biggrin.gif

You dream on.     i believe the PAP will still win in 2016,    

475 posts since Dec '10
    31,782 posts since Mar '05
    • It all boils down to the voters.    Many still go for PAP.    Many afraid of new party ruling the country as new ones have no experience.   This group of people never think further than the superficial level.     Obama has no experience managing a country before he became President.    Our general singaporeans have the sort of a "sickness" of fear of novelty.  

13 posts since May '13
    • We are fooled and conned by allowing a single party to rule for much too long resulting in a powerful parasites system for the handful of priviledge few that has the free hands to do what they want without any oppositions......it is turned into a slaves farm a very lucrative trades in the world at the natives (stake holder) expensed.

1 post since Jun '13
    • I am unhappy that SMRT now then give free MRT rides.Nowadays I hardly go to Esplanade Library.Jurong Regional Library is more than enough for me.

• How to be happy when we are oppressed by a bunch of useless men and women wearing white uniform on National Day?

They are all the way out to criticise Singaporeans, to make life as difficult as possible for us.   In fact, I believe they are the only one government in the whole world to condemn, criticize and deliberately misunderstand their own citizens who feed them.

Besides, we are all working so hard to feed them and they never seem to be happy with the money they get.   They are already rich, very rich yet want more and more money from us.     Our CPF account is as good as their own bank account.  Take money from our account without permission.   In the whole world only the PAP govt is practising we take your money first if you don't want the money to be taken you have to go all the way with inconvenience to sign the form to tell them not to take the money.  THEIR GREED FOR MONEY IS DAMN SUPER INSATIABLE.    Damn you all from PAP.   You are indeed Parasites And Pests.

Worst that happens is they continue to bring in foreigners to compete and take away jobs from Singaporeans.      This is evil.    Evil means when one has nothing to do to you you out of own black heart put in actions and words to harm, hurt people.   

Edited by SJS6638 01 Jun `13, 11:40AM
    19,234 posts since Oct '09
    • As i said before, this is Animal Farm

the pigs are enjoying at our expense Crying or Very sad

kick the pigs out of Animal Farm!

13 posts since May '13
    • Originally posted by Mr Milo:

As i said before, this is Animal Farm

the pigs are enjoying at our expense Crying or Very sad

kick the pigs out of Animal Farm!

The ignorance and greedy pigs is playing with fire and not aware that it is importing wild bears, crocodiles, hyenas, etc........into the sheeps farm....... these wild animals will gradually eat these sheeps while some of them escape.........eventually the old sheeps farms will turn into a new zoo when they also eat up the ignorance and greedy pigs that brought them in.

In the end these wild animals especially the bears, some crocodiles with a few hyenas will be the zoo keeper.

Edited by Arami 03 Jun `13, 8:33AM
    14 posts since Jun '13
    49,241 posts since Mar '05
    • car is a luxury.  especially for a country as small as singapore.

its crazy to use car as a reason for unhappiness.

its goes to show singaporeans are 不知足 and take all the good things for granted.

14 posts since Jun '13
    • Its ironic that one can buy a car in malaysia for way less and still drive into a place filled with "luxury" cars costing many times that. to think otherwise is 井底蛙

31,782 posts since Mar '05
    • Originally posted by sanaza:

Its ironic that one can buy a car in malaysia for way less and still drive into a place filled with "luxury" cars costing many times that. to think otherwise is 井底蛙

icon_lol.gif

Please Login or Signup to reply.