18 Dec, 03:07PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

How to be happy?

Subscribe to How to be happy? 718 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    3 posts since Aug '17
    • Spend more time with friends, listen to music, enjoy each and every moment in your life and don't take stress.

2,180 posts since Mar '16
    1 post since Aug '17
    6 posts since Aug '17
    • If you are introvert type, try to use any of the communication apps or diary apps to express or release your current unhappiness. Write it down somewhere or share with people who will listen to you :) 

If you are extrovert type, hang out with your friends or just have a drink after work with people you can share the unhappiness. Even though your problem may not be solved, it still helps to relief your stress level. 

Most importantly, you must stop and change a perspective of thinking (if you tends to think negatively or some of your friends told you so). Stay away from people who agree your negative thoughts, even though you may find it comfort to have people that agree your thoughts. The more you try to dig in, the more negative energy will surround you and you will definitely not happy. So, try to step out of your comfort zone or the norm of your way of thinking, be OPEN to listen to the advice from people and try to have an OPEN MIND to accept certain suggestions which may helps you in a long term.

10 posts since Aug '17
    15 posts since Aug '17
    2,180 posts since Mar '16
    1 post since Aug '17
    • Sorry i am new here. I need the old Uweekly 优一周 magazine Issue 609. Any body have it to offer? [email protected]

I can post a topic as i do not have enough 8 posting :|

9 posts since Aug '17
    9 posts since Aug '17
    • "How to be happy":

1. Get rid of "How"

2. Get rid of "to be"

3. "Happy"

Is it not what you looking for?🙏🙏🙏

Edited by FireIce 23 Aug `17, 11:14AM
    • As HH Dalai Lama says: If you want to be happy, practice compassion! If you want others to be happy, practice compassion!

9 posts since Aug '17
    10 posts since Aug '17
    • Just be a happy-go-lucky don't think too much kind of guy .. you can thank me later after you achieve it 

5 posts since Sep '17
    11 posts since Sep '17
    • Learn to be contended with what you already have ,sometimes happiness does not just happen, does not come from good things only

One has to learn to be grateful inorder to be happy

Things like, Good weather, Good view, The person you smile at smiled back

alot more stuff, if you should need someone to talk, just message me any time i will reply as soon as i can, maybe even meet up for a coffee if you like, no matter what just do give up, when you give up then you will surely never find the happines in life

5 posts since Sep '17
    • Video of man being beaten goes viral on social media

Video of man being beaten goes viral on social media

Edited by FireIce 11 Sep `17, 1:49PM
    12 posts since Sep '17
    • Money is the cause of all your stress and worries right? 

So give me all your money... and you'll be free of your stress!

10 posts since Sep '17
    • U can be happy by just doing hobbies that u like and try to not think of those unhappy matters!

10 posts since Sep '17
    • Hi Aaron. Regarding how to be happy, I will ask you whats causing your unhappiness?

To want to know how to be happy, u r surely unhappy rn.

So to be happy, find out whats the cause of your unhappiness.

When you find out the cause, ask yourself is there anything you can change about it. If there is, think no more and go change it. And if you really cannot change anything about it(which is unlikely as change is everywhere), then put your focus on things that make you happy.

By focusing on things that make you happy, it distracts you from your stress.

Hope this helps. Be happy, dude!

21 posts since Oct '17
    8 posts since Aug '17
    • Happiness depends on how you think.You have the choice to decide whether hapiness or unhapiness.If your life doesn't make your feel happy, you can change another wway to live.Your life belngs to yours.Do something you like,do yourself.icon_biggrin.gifLet's smile together

8 posts since Oct '17
    8 posts since Apr '16
    33 posts since Sep '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.