1 post since May '13
    9 posts since Jul '15
    3 posts since Jul '15
    9 posts since Jul '15
    5 posts since Jul '15
    4 posts since Jul '15
    5 posts since Jul '15
    4 posts since Jul '15
    • A newbie too. I would like something to create awareness to the girls especially.

5 months back, I’ve known this guy. I don’t feel like going into details on how we met and how the meet up was. Lemme just get straight into the point. It all started where I liked him based on empathy. He told me he had a son, not yet married. He is 1994, had a son with his ex-gf. I was shocked in the first place, but I keep calm. I remembered he even told me he was once a head of gangster. His face looks innocent to me and he even told me he wanted a changed in his life. Thats when I end up with him in a relationship. Thinking that I could give him motivation to change for better. But I’m wronged all this while. I was blinded by his bullshits and “world” stories in his life. I admit I was stupid & foolish that I have stayed by his side for all this 5 months. He kept saying I’m such a waste of time and all. Even when we are out for “dates”, we pay our own separate bills of foods & drinks. I had once confronted him asking if he treat his previous gf like this, he said yes. I’m like wow okay. I tried breaking up with him countless times cause I can’t stand his behavior. But always end up patching back because he knows to console me well. Unfortunately, things didn’t went well on 14 May 2015. I found out that he were contacting other girls even when we were in relationship. Still contacting his ex whom he had son with saying just for the sake of his son. When I confront his ex, she doesn’t even know that our relationship existed. All I want to say here is, beware of this guy who going around playing with girls’s hearts. I am not here trying to get him back to me, never at all. I just don’t want other girls to be in the same place as me. Nevertheless, I would like say thank you to him, a guy whom initial name starts with A. Thank you for making a fool out of me for 5 months long, u did a great job in that 👏👏 Thank you for your effort and time wasted on me. Thank you for your “good deeds” towards me. Thank you for “loving me” and “cared” for me. To end this, please stop finding for me. Stop calling from different numbers you get through your workplace. Stop asking your mum or sister or your ex to even contact me. Don’t do any extra account on twitter just to contact me. Just focus on your current gf or gfs? Well I don’t know but yea I know you’re not single now. To his current gf, please be extra careful whomever you are. Well if his love for you is true then lucky you, but please tell him to stop looking for me. Details for the guy: he is a malay guy living in the Lion City, had a son with his ex-gf and is a 1994 human being. May you still stay as “world” as you are👍

1 post since Jul '15
    • Originally posted by Being Human:

A newbie too. I would like something to create awareness to the girls especially.

5 months back, I’ve known this guy. I don’t feel like going into details on how we met and how the meet up was. Lemme just get straight into the point. It all started where I liked him based on empathy. He told me he had a son, not yet married. He is 1994, had a son with his ex-gf. I was shocked in the first place, but I keep calm. I remembered he even told me he was once a head of gangster. His face looks innocent to me and he even told me he wanted a changed in his life. Thats when I end up with him in a relationship. Thinking that I could give him motivation to change for better. But I’m wronged all this while. I was blinded by his bullshits and “world” stories in his life. I admit I was stupid & foolish that I have stayed by his side for all this 5 months. He kept saying I’m such a waste of time and all. Even when we are out for “dates”, we pay our own separate bills of foods & drinks. I had once confronted him asking if he treat his previous gf like this, he said yes. I’m like wow okay. I tried breaking up with him countless times cause I can’t stand his behavior. But always end up patching back because he knows to console me well. Unfortunately, things didn’t went well on 14 May 2015. I found out that he were contacting other girls even when we were in relationship. Still contacting his ex whom he had son with saying just for the sake of his son. When I confront his ex, she doesn’t even know that our relationship existed. All I want to say here is, beware of this guy who going around playing with girls’s hearts. I am not here trying to get him back to me, never at all. I just don’t want other girls to be in the same place as me. Nevertheless, I would like say thank you to him, a guy whom initial name starts with A. Thank you for making a fool out of me for 5 months long, u did a great job in that  Thank you for your effort and time wasted on me. Thank you for your “good deeds” towards me. Thank you for “loving me” and “cared” for me. To end this, please stop finding for me. Stop calling from different numbers you get through your workplace. Stop asking your mum or sister or your ex to even contact me. Don’t do any extra account on twitter just to contact me. Just focus on your current gf or gfs? Well I don’t know but yea I know you’re not single now. To his current gf, please be extra careful whomever you are. Well if his love for you is true then lucky you, but please tell him to stop looking for me. Details for the guy: he is a malay guy living in the Lion City, had a son with his ex-gf and is a 1994 human being. May you still stay as “world” as you are

Wow, I was just gonna say "Hello" like everybody else.

Yet, started to read your post and just finished.

These kinda guys are found in every corner of the world. They are invalid scum & get their egos from others. 5 months of your life might feel like a long time now. But, I bet in 20 years time; you'll think "what a life lesson". Sound like you've moved on, excellent. If he continues to stalk you, have a word with the police?

On another note; I’ve moved here from London in September 2014, with my wife & young sons. I like it here, our HDB close knit community. And my wife & sons adore it here.

Edited by JamesDivine.com 27 Jul `15, 2:09PM
    5 posts since Jul '15
    3 posts since Jul '15
    56 posts since Jul '15
    6 posts since Jul '15
    3 posts since Jul '15
    5 posts since Jul '15
    1 post since Aug '15
    • i just heard about this college MDIS for the MBA in 

Master of Business Administration (Awarded by the University of Sunderland, UK)

please let me know is this college is gud for that or not and what are the placement from this college and what are the hidden epences + living expences 

Thanking you in advance , but plz reply to this 

10 posts since Aug '15
    16 posts since Aug '15
    • erm, i am new here too. is this a thread to fufil the 8 post requirement before you can start a thread? haha

12 posts since Aug '15
    10 posts since Jul '15
    9 posts since Aug '15
Please Login or Signup to reply.